William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    We're on the same page with most things and I'm still waiting for you to get off your ass and meet me in Carlsbad....Had 95 buck tickets to Oregon-USC this weekend, flights were only 195...Too much fukkin work and can't move shit back.
    Oh well.
    I decided to play hard to get when you refused to babysit my kids (above board now gates.......above board) while I hit the gaslamp. Offer still stands............I'll even take your girl with me.

USC fukked up the remainder of the season with last weekends turnover and penalty filled mess.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    opie get rid of me , now thats a laugh

If im on the chopping block, please get rid of me now and ban my account so i can go elsewhere

If you have things to say about others please make a new thread and quit trolling
    Bradshaw, VJax, Jimmy Graham, Maclin (against Saints D)..........pick two. 1/2 point per reception, 6 points per td, 1 pt/10 yards

I'm currently leaning Vjax & Jimmy Graham (should be high scoring and he's just fukkin due)

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Let me act like a big shot now. Oh wait, I don't want to give my hard earned money to a site that allows someone like TT to hold some sort of power.
    But you will gladly show up every day to get your free points.

A real man of principle you are.

Fukking clown.

You should be good at spotting out child molesters right?? Didn't you have a close friend that was one? Too bad you couldn't spot him out as one like you can TTwarrior, maybe you'd be able to save your child of some horrific memories.
    Brutal.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I just noted on my white board......."DO NOT E-BATTLE WITH ngates........guy is ruthless and pulls no punches. There are no limits."
    i know hes just a punk ass kid if he had kids he would never say stuff like that and anyone can talk tough behind a computer. just so you have nightmares heres the little girl and remember karma is a mother rooster_eater
    Last edited by tatommack; 10-31-12 at 05:34 PM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    But you will gladly show up every day to get your free points.

A real man of principle you are.

Fukking clown.

Brutal.
    I show up to post and read threads sweetheart. I'd say nice try, but that was a straight abortion of a post there.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Guy has a picture of a grown man as his avatar, someone who is only known here on a gambling forum and he thinks he's tough shit. Can't even make this shit up, stupid ass kids.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    i know hes just a punk ass kid if he had kids he would never say stuff like that and anyone can talk tough behind a computer. just so you have nightmares heres the little girl and remember karma is a mother rooster_eater

Go figure she already has a kid.

I'm assuming rehab will be next.

The life of a girl who's parents couldn't protect her. Well done tattomack, I bet you're a proud grandpa...Hopefully you're daughter will learn from your mistakes and she won't allow the father of that kid or any other grown man around her kid.
    Last edited by ngates815; 10-31-12 at 05:33 PM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Tato delete that picture pal, you never know who is behind a computer screen.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

The life of a girl who's parents couldn't protect her. Well done tattomack, I bet you're a proud grandpa...Hopefully you're daughter will learn from your mistakes and she won't allow the father of that kid or any other grown man around her kid.
    thats my wifes brothers son moron

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Tato delete that picture pal, you never know who is behind a computer screen.

+1

Don't bring your personal problems to a fukkin gambling forum. Nobody takes it serious and nobody will give a fukk.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

She's a cute girl, pal. Now absolutely take it down. Be smart.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Please tell me you didnt just post a pic of your daughter on a gambling forum?

William Walters

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Tato delete the picture man come on.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pic is down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley, and Mikeyanks23

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Pic is down.

SBR - moving in the right direction. Nice job Lou.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job Lou.
    I agree

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I show up to post and read threads sweetheart. I'd say nice try, but that was a straight abortion of a post there.
    You show up for the points, you broke dikk. And to beg for a moderator position like a fukking clueless loser. You aren't fooling anyone.

Guy has a picture of a grown man as his avatar, someone who is only known here on a gambling forum and he thinks he's tough shit. Can't even make this shit up, stupid ass kids.
    You haven't been here for over a year. The man in my avatar is a fukking legend. Shut your fukking mouth, kid. You don't know anything.

Posting is serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Please tell me you didnt just post a pic of your daughter on a gambling forum?
    There are a lot of fukking clueless fukks in this thread complaining about points and fantasy leagues. Really scary to think how these guys handle their real lives based on their actions here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson, and Mikeyanks23

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    There are a lot of fukking clueless fukks in this thread complaining about points and fantasy leagues. Really scary to think how these guys handle their real lives based on their actions here.
    Best thing anyone has said here in a while. Makes me sorta wonder if they started gambling then got psycho or if they had issues and started gambling. I am hoping for the latter.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Gotta wonder what the problem was even after reading all. I know for a fact that TT can run circles around the rest of you with his knowledge especially within fantasy. Yes he is the biggest lier here and runs at the mouth with bad choice of words but that was well known before he became Mod. This would never happen if JJ was here as he well recognized TT's position here. Our one-two punch is broken badly and looks unrepairable but must be. These guys cannot be replaced!!! There is no one even close to them in what they brought to SBR!!! Opie is nothing compared to TT and wouldn't be strutting his stuff if JJ was around. Who is Opie and how did he get any power I don't know but seems to be stretching it here. Like I read elsewhere seems to be doing it just to prove that he can. Opie seems to have some following him here but for every one he has TT has 500.

First 1234