NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Heat ML and Nuggets (+2) Parlay

I bought a little juice on the Nuggets opening nights game at the 76ers just in case to (+2) at (-120) and parlayed it with Heat ML against a deep Celtics team tomorrow night.

The game being at Miami made it a big difference for me. Heat already look like they are in mid-season form and have a tough 10 game schedule to open up the regular season. Celtics not so much after this game.
    Not sure if Miami blows them out or plays sloppy in the first half then recovers for a last second win in the fourth quarter so I'll take Heat ML to play it safe.

The Nuggets are a very deep team this year and if Gallo plays and Wilson Chandler comes off the bench with Iggy, JaVale and Ty Lawson...this team will probably win 56 games this year.

Sixers have no Andruw Bynum either and Thaddeus Young doesn't scare me. Gotta take the Thuggets to curb stomp Philly to open the season.
    Parlayed these two and got decent odds at (+148).

Good luck all I think this hits.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Dont Sleep on the Sixers, they are looking very solid this season. Nuggets 56 wins? Maybe 44-45, but I dont expect the nuggets to come out the gate smoking.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Dont Sleep on the Sixers, they are looking very solid this season. Nuggets 56 wins? Maybe 44-45, but I dont expect the nuggets to come out the gate smoking.
    you would be wrong.

prophetability
    prophetability's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    I agree, both teams are solid but they are not quite there yet. With the additions of Iggy and the lack of Lou Williams I think the under play looks good. I took that as well and PHI -1.5

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you would be wrong.
    we will see, I watched just about all the pre-season games and got to see what both teams have to offer. Denver will be very good down the road, but not yet. They still have a lot to work out and not to mention they have almost all road games in November. Denver will start off slow and get hot late in my opinion. I'll probably end up taking the sixers at home for the opener, they have a solid line-up in Jrue [Holiday], Evan [Turner], J-Rich [Jason Richardson], Thad [Thaddeus Young], and Lavoy [Allen]

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

best of luck

will consider it

NYSportsGuy210

Nuggets are extremely deep. Outside of Lakers, Thunder and San Antonio they would qualify to be just as good if not better than the Clippers and the Grizzlies. I see them as the #4 seed and going deep as long as they stay healthy.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

i would just take heat ml

NYSportsGuy210

Heat ML cashed......now for Denver Nuggets.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

it's true, Denver is deep, especially at guards, they still have Miller off the bench. The only thing i like with Philly is their coach and home court.

I am taking Denver ML. Gl to us all.