Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    This post confusing me...
    Was u talking to me lvk in earlier post

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

no, but as always, ears open to your input...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I get where you were coming from, now...

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

Wash is 0-3 on the road so far this season, the point different between UW and Cal is about 5,
    Cal is 2-3 At home
    hard one to pick on the spot, i might take cal and under first half

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Azshadios View Post
    Wash is 0-3 on the road so far this season, the point different between UW and Cal is about 5,
    Cal is 2-3 At home
    hard one to pick on the spot, i might take cal and under first half
    If its 5 then why don't you bet cal? The line should be 5+ the home field so why not?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Taking em on the ML just in case.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Cal has been much more liked by the books so far this year. The line should really be around -10, but Cal is a little banged up and has struggled the past couple game

I don't see how Cal should be a 10 point fav over anyone. They're complete trash. Washington is the same when on the road. Tough shit game. First lean is taking the points, But not sure if it's worth playing.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I like Cal also. Really think there going to win this game by DD. GL

jaygalindo
    GO HAWKS!
    jaygalindo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Dawgs straight up on in this one as they finally showed they can protect Keith Price against OSU...

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

The home team has dominated ATS in this one. But, like last year Washington will win SU again this year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Pinny was only book at -4.5 this morning. Very telling.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

What does that tell in your opinion

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

how about the absence of WR Allen for Cal?
    just officially ruled out after knee injury vs Utah last Saturday.
    could be that the upstart underclassmen at the WR position choose to step up and shine
    in front of the home crowd in the absence of the starter... could also mean Cal lays an egg
    and the UW dogs roll. very much on the fence with this match up/situational angle.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    What does that tell in your opinion
    Normally you ride the wave with Pinny. They're usually ahead of the market on a line move for a reason.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone had better assess the injury situation here. Cal is going to be without it's leading reciever Keenan Allen who has a knee injury. That is 60 catches that will not be on the field. Third leading reciever Bryce Treggs who has 18 catches is iffy as well. Coach Tedford has said he will play. The Bears will go with freshman starters here.

Two maybe three starting linebackers may not play. Chris McCain missed last week at Utah, Jalen Jefferson has missed the last two. Brennan Scarlett is still out with a broken hand. The Bears are desperately thin at linebacker and now have to face all an all Pac 12 tight end. Sack leader, blitzing CB Marc Anthony left last week after a shot in the head and is questionable.

The Golden Bear faithful are calling for head coach Jeff Tedford's head on a platter, open letters from the fans to the coach, protests and the whole nine yards after two blowout losses.

Another subplot for this one is the return of Tosh Lupoi a former assistant coach who was a fan and player favorite at Cal. A lot of the folks calling for Tedfords's head want Lupoi back as his successor. Lupoi took some recruits away from Cal when he left. This is supposed to be "Gold Out" night at Cal but I am not so sure the fans won't turn on their team here if they do not play well off the hop.

Washington comes into the game healthy and on a high after winning against Oregon St. They still have bowl aspirations and an 8-4 records is their goal. They have faced by many accounts, the top rated schedule in the nation this year and were a candidate to cover some spreads after 3 straight losses to two Pac 12 powerhouses and Arizona on the road to follow.

Not sure I am going to play this at all. Being the old street guy I am, something about a wounded dog in a corner scares me. Given the state of affairs at Cal on the injury front and the coaching situation I would have a hard time siding with them

A little information for the folks here.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I am on ML as well. GL with whatever.

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

keenan allen not playing slow cal down?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Someone had better assess the injury situation here. Cal is going to be without it's leading reciever Keenan Allen who has a knee injury. That is 60 catches that will not be on the field. Third leading reciever Bryce Treggs who has 18 catches is iffy as well. Coach Tedford has said he will play. The Bears will go with freshman starters here.

Two maybe three starting linebackers may not play. Chris McCain missed last week at Utah, Jalen Jefferson has missed the last two. Brennan Scarlett is still out with a broken hand. The Bears are desperately thin at linebacker and now have to face all an all Pac 12 tight end. Sack leader, blitzing CB Marc Anthony left last week after a shot in the head and is questionable.

The Golden Bear faithful are calling for head coach Jeff Tedford's head on a platter, open letters from the fans to the coach, protests and the whole nine yards after two blowout losses.

Another subplot for this one is the return of Tosh Lupoi a former assistant coach who was a fan and player favorite at Cal. A lot of the folks calling for Tedfords's head want Lupoi back as his successor. Lupoi took some recruits away from Cal when he left. This is supposed to be "Gold Out" night at Cal but I am not so sure the fans won't turn on their team here if they do not play well off the hop.

Washington comes into the game healthy and on a high after winning against Oregon St. They still have bowl aspirations and an 8-4 records is their goal. They have faced by many accounts, the top rated schedule in the nation this year and were a candidate to cover some spreads after 3 straight losses to two Pac 12 powerhouses and Arizona on the road to follow.

Not sure I am going to play this at all. Being the old street guy I am, something about a wounded dog in a corner scares me. Given the state of affairs at Cal on the injury front and the coaching situation I would have a hard time siding with them

Billysink.
    Thank you, sir.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

You think fuking Canuck cares who is winning? He is in contact with Sarkeshian.

Canuck knows this Washington team, ups and downs. He fukkin tapes their practices.

Canuck, I'll call Maynard tonight, tell him to be in bed by 9

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Good Stuff Deem..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    You think fuking Canuck cares who is winning? He is in contact with Sarkeshian.

Canuck knows this Washington team, ups and downs. He fukkin tapes their practices.

Canuck, I'll call Maynard tonight, tell him to be in bed by 9

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

leaning Cal ... cant pull the trigger just yet..

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Just run a system.....system say wash is a 3 points fave

Basically take the points if u mild or take ML if u wild

I'm a Ohio state fan as I went there
    At least it rhymes

TPowell

Scarlett and McCain are both probable now from what I've saw

billysink

Scarlett and McCain are both probable now from what I've saw
    Yes the San Jose Mercury announced that they are now listed as probable @ 2pm. Anthony has been listed as out by several sites but the Mercury has him as questionable. Scarlett will play with a cast wrap and McCain is not 100%.

TPowell

Yes the San Jose Mercury announced that they are now listed as probable @ 2pm. Anthony has been listed as out by several sites but the Mercury has him as questionable. Scarlett will play with a cast wrap and McCain is not 100%.
    the bigger injury may end up being Anthony IMO. I see Anthony as out, but if he plays it would be great for Cal. Can't afford to lose DB's like you can WR's

billysink

the bigger injury may end up being Anthony IMO. I see Anthony as out, but if he plays it would be great for Cal. Can't afford to lose DB's like you can WR's
    I agree. Anthony is the key to a lot of their blitz packages. He leads the team with 6.5 sacks and is an excellent open field tackler.

TPowell

I agree. Anthony is the key to a lot of their blitz packages. He leads the team with 6.5 sacks and is an excellent open field tackler.

looks like I have a freeroll lol. Have a bunch of Allen UNDER props

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Canuck??????

I was a 3 year varsity football starter during high school

2 years as the official water boy and my senior year as special teams captain and FG team captain.

Canuck post my football at the beach videos and let the posters decide ok???

gentleman I run like a deer and can also throw 20 yard darts

Fridge79
    Fridge79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This game is a really dicey call because both are subpar and inconsistent. I was burned by Cal not showing up at all last week in a first half bet, where they were done in by mistakes on special teams and fumbles by receivers.

I like Washington's OL and they did a pretty good job of neutralizing Oregon State's blitz packages for Price. Huskies lack the running attack that they've had with Polk in past years.

Cal at home trends under. I see a sloppy sloppy game. Low 60s and winds will be in single digits.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Like Cal to win by a Touchdown also.

Dont fukk me Canucker...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    would be wise to pass, but if you must play i'd take the pts here
    That's what I'm doing. As someone stated earlier, I'm banking on the fact that Washington's road woes aren't that bad b/c of the teams they've played. Wash +4 to the bank

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Like Cal to win by a Touchdown also.

Dont fukk me Canucker...
    No the kiss of death

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Teased Wash +10, U57.5

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Have cal at -2.5 my local had it at -3 I bought the hook Bol to All cal backers

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    No the kiss of death

bet out of it. NOW

First 12345 ... Last