EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons-Eagles Sack Prop

OVER 4 [-130]
    Eagles New DC Todd Bowles is going to insert some wrinkles into what had become a pretty Vanilla scheme under Juan Castillo. It wasn't a terrible scheme, but it did not utilize the blitz much and I expect we are going to see much more of that under Bowles - although the exact amount remains to be seen. Bottom line for the Eagles defense whomever is in control, they have to pressure Matt Ryan or the Falcons will eat the secondary alive. The Eagles are just two sacks away from being dead last in the NFL this season, I expect that is something that Bowles needs to change to help this team create turnovers. For the Falcons, Mike Nolan will use the blitz like everyone else has to try and rattle Michael Vick. The Falcons are right in the middle of the league with 15 sacks. They aren't going to blow you away with big sack numbers, but with a QB who has held the ball far too long this season - expect ATL to get several whacks at Vick and they have consistently been getting 2-3 sacks the last few weeks. Eagles will also be missing starting RG Danny Watkins which only further hinders an O-line that is now playing with three back-ups with LT Jason Peters out, C Jason Kelce & now Watkins on the sideline. I would be pretty shocked if this doesn't at least push today. Good luck with your selections.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nice find. Shoukd hit. GL

EaglesPhan36

Todd Bowles, fail. Be nice if they actually wrapped up the QB once. Should have had a couple sacks.

EaglesPhan36

Cullen Jenkins for the push! I'll take it. Could still win it. Eagles going to be throwing it however many downs they have left in them.

EaglesPhan36

Boo ya! My team sucks dick, but I won some money to go along with the misery. Thanks Vick, you fukk. Actually not really all your fault bro - play calling is unimaginative.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

nice call EaglesPhan!!!!!