bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Not that anybody bets on Tennessee but....

Refs have got this thing locked up for SC...unreal calls in SCs favor

Fumble turnover on their own 40 call a slight shirt grab horse collar for 15 yards and a 1st down instead

Shaw throws it into the middle of nowhere empty field to avoid the immediate sack and of course no call

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Vols 3rd down defense is horrible.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

I'm watching this game and this referee Tom Ritter is either the most incompetent asshole in America or has at least 10 units on South Carolina. Holy flying blue fukk. The horsecollar was absolute horseshit. I'm sick of that penalty in college and NFL not being enforced as it was initially designed. The runner has to be pulled STRAIGHT DOWN for fukk's sakes. The non-call on intentional grounding was equally bad. Unreal.

Not-A-Kid

Also, fukk Tennessee. Terrible football team.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm on Tennessee and these refs need their asses kicked. But then to give up a 3rd and 30 is fkn miserable. Absolute horseshit...

Mac4Lyfe

Tennessee makes too many mistakes. Howdy Dooley needs to go...

Mac4Lyfe

Who the fukc is this UT punter??? You sorry ass bastard. How did he get in D1 football???>

Not-A-Kid

Tennessee is a dumpster fire right now. That horrible horsecollar call negated a huge turnover and will be the difference in the game. These Tennessee fukks are mentally soft and now that they have had a few things go against them it'll be easy for them to just fold up and get buried. This UT punter is as bad as UT's defense.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

I have tennesee. Fukkin bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, UT players just quit. They want Dooley fired anyway. They put up a good fight for about 15 minutes. I hate putting money on a bunch of wet oysters.

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, why would you be on Tennessee?

Mac4Lyfe

There were 2 holds on that Lattimore TD and the refs were looking right at them.

Mac4Lyfe

Because they have a decent offense and USC is offensively challenged

Quote Originally Posted by pokeraddict2012 View Post
    lol, why would you be on Tennessee?

Mac4Lyfe

Did you see that throw and catch??? Very few teams have a QB that can make the throws that Bray makes. If they could just get their shit together they could be a solid team.

Not-A-Kid

Seriously, I don't know how the governing body of the SEC officials could justify the horsecollar penalty. It totally changed the direction this game was headed. The head official, Tom Ritter, should be suspended for at least a week. Shaw was grabbed around the shoulder, the ball was knocked out, he stumbled, and then was brought to the ground. You have to be pulled STRAIGHT DOWN for it to constitute a horsecollar and that play was not in any way a horsecollar. I am enraged by it because I hate piss poor officiating. It ruins the game for everyone.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh shit... Lattimore's knee just got blown up. OMG that's ugly.

Not-A-Kid

Gotta feel for Lattimore here. Pretty sure he fumbled though.

EDIT: On 2nd look, elbow was probably down before he let go of the ball. Hopefully if there's a structural injury it's an MCL or meniscus and not another ACL.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Kid View Post
    Seriously, I don't know how the governing body of the SEC officials could justify the horsecollar penalty. It totally changed the direction this game was headed. The head official, Tom Ritter, should be suspended for at least a week. Shaw was grabbed around the shoulder, the ball was knocked out, he stumbled, and then was brought to the ground. You have to be pulled STRAIGHT DOWN for it to constitute a horsecollar and that play was not in any way a horsecollar. I am enraged by it because I hate piss poor officiating. It ruins the game for everyone.
    The horse collar penalty is missed called a lot, in college and NFL. That is one penalty that should be reviewable, as it can be a game changer if it is called wrong.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

I think his leg is broken. Holy sh!t!

Mac4Lyfe

Worse than broken. It just got shattered. Dam I feel for him. That may be it for his career.

That's the worst knee injury I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I think his leg is broken. Holy sh!t!

Not-A-Kid

The horse collar penalty is missed called a lot, in college and NFL. That is one penalty that should be reviewable, as it can be a game changer if it is called wrong.
    Totally agree. The rule is not enforced as it is written and it can be a game changing penalty. Similar to pass interference but that's a discussion for another day.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Worse than broken. It just got shattered. Dam I feel for him. That may be it for his career.

That's the worst knee injury I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.
    It was very ugly.

The poor guy. I hope it isn't career ending, but he will never be the RB that he could of been.

Good to see the respect from the Vols.

iFrat
    iFrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you see that throw and catch??? Very few teams have a QB that can make the throws that Bray makes. If they could just get their shit together they could be a solid team.
    Problem is no one on that team gives a shit. I went to UT, widely known on campus that bray gets fuked up. Coke, Molly, Weed, Pills. How this kid is passing drug tests is beyond me. He is a selfish punk that only cares about his own stats. Don't get me wrong, boatload of natural talent. Unfortunately it's going to waste. He's the type of player that can loose by 17pts but if he had 300yrds passing 3tds and a few INTS he's not upset.

The players all know this as well. There is Zero leadership on that team. Coach doesn't have control of the team. They do whatever the fuk they want. It's tough times for UT football, and has been the entire time I was there. Isn't going to get better anytime soon.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Kid View Post
    I'm watching this game and this referee Tom Ritter is either the most incompetent asshole in America or has at least 10 units on South Carolina. Holy flying blue fukk. The horsecollar was absolute horseshit. I'm sick of that penalty in college and NFL not being enforced as it was initially designed. The runner has to be pulled STRAIGHT DOWN for fukk's sakes. The non-call on intentional grounding was equally bad. Unreal.
    Exactly...the whole intent was to keep you from ripping the guy straight down violently, there is nothing wrong with grabbing the upper shirt of an offensive player to slow him down

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by iFrat View Post
    Problem is no one on that team gives a shit. I went to UT, widely known on campus that bray gets fuked up. Coke, Molly, Weed, Pills. How this kid is passing drug tests is beyond me. He is a selfish punk that only cares about his own stats. Don't get me wrong, boatload of natural talent. Unfortunately it's going to waste. He's the type of player that can loose by 17pts but if he had 300yrds passing 3tds and a few INTS he's not upset.

The players all know this as well. There is Zero leadership on that team. Coach doesn't have control of the team. They do whatever the fuk they want. It's tough times for UT football, and has been the entire time I was there. Isn't going to get better anytime soon.
    I dont disagree with what you're saying at all but Bray is about the only positive sign on that team, their pass defense is the worst I've ever seen

TN puts up around 35 every game and loses every game

bettilimbroke999

It was very ugly.

The poor guy. I hope it isn't career ending, but he will never be the RB that he could of been.

Good to see the respect from the Vols.
    Vols know the only way to win is knock out BOTH Lattimore AND Shaw, if I were Shaw I'd be lookin out for some serious personal fouls

If I were coach Dooley I'd be givin my defense hammers

Mac4Lyfe

Wow, refs still sucking off USC. Unreal the bullshit calls going against UT and the non holding calls not being called. UT can't stop USC and the refs. Bullshit going on here. TD USC thanks in part to cheating refs. Rigged shit.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow is SC's defense really this pathetic?

Pew Pew
    Banned

seriously question.... DL can't get to the QB and the secondary is getting burned all day.... man the fuuck up on D dipshits

Pew Pew
    Banned

well it seems like refs are on vols 2nd half.... no holding calls and terrible spot placements going against SC...

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Tennessee going for the upset

bettilimbroke999

I like the late flag and 5 minute conversation among the refs after Shaw threw that 4th down intercept...hey man I've got 20 dimes ridin on SC is there anything they would buy that we can call to forget that interception?

Mac4Lyfe

What game are you watching? Calls still going USC's way but they can't capitalize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    well it seems like refs are on vols 2nd half.... no holding calls and terrible spot placements going against SC...

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Has been a great game to watch, injuries aside.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh shit. Turnover USC ball. Dammit. UT ML was looking good too.

12 Last