Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Because he's the forum clown SBR deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lol at po69 talking about jj

Look at titywarrior thinking that since everyone is leaving that he will move up from the bottom! No you are still the scum of the forum and SBRJOHN will stop paying you BEFORE the end of the football season.

Could you do us a favor and leave the forum as well??? Oh wait, you cant do that because you are hated over there more than here

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nothing but the best JJ

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

titty getting buried all over the net and he's the only one who doesn't know it

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

so adam sandler is the thief???

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

I actually think TT contributes a lot more of value to the forum than JJ does. JJ's act got old long ago. Now he constantly finds "IRA's" and retirement account that he forgot about to bet from. Yes this broke degenerate just happened to forget about the 30K he has in an account. The story lines are just pathetic these days. At least TT brings the raw truth about just how shitty his life is. And he does not clog up the forum with useless nonsense like JJ and his crew. Let EOG have them please. If they come back here, the man who wants gambling and sports info without the "release me" "jerk me off" "we're all homos" shit that goes for normal over here should go over there.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Agreed.

Here's what I want you to do.....

Go load an additional 5 minutes of talk time on your SBR issued TracFone. (tell Lou I authorized this)

Then report immediately to your mud hut and wait for my phone call. You might want to light a few candles, as I will need you to jot down a few notes as I'm talking
    . I am extremely busy and will have no time to repeat myself.

Hold tight and I'll be in touch. This is serious business, so stay off the fukkin drugs for a few hours for fukks sakes.
    I am in tears over here...my bag is getting wet.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

lmao at po69

fact is nobody wants you here

You want another contest to see who sbr wants gone???? You already lost once before

People leaving sbr? Oh please, eog is already dead after people joining yesterday

po69 trashes sbr on a daily basis

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

come back JJ

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slowest day for sports for the next 8 months...how can we create some buzz....

SBR sends over JJ and a few others to EOG to pretend like there is drama here.

Magically JJ returns after a "truce", as do the few others...oh and SBR gets more posters from EOG from all the drama.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

JJ call me

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lmao at po69

fact is nobody wants you here

You want another contest to see who sbr wants gone???? You already lost once before

People leaving sbr? Oh please, eog is already dead after people joining yesterday

po69 trashes sbr on a daily basis
    You are fat.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Anybody else willing to contribute to airfare, hotel, etc. so we can get ttwarrior1 and PO69 in the ring? These two big boys have genuine dislike for each other. Could be an outstanding match. Who's in?

(Note: Food not included for obvious reasons)

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Guys JJ will be back in a few days.

Even if he doesnt come back, his act has lost his steam over the past 5 years. No one leaving the forum would really be missed, there are always new posters everyday who will take their place.

And most likely, those "guys" who left will just create ghosts so that they can still post here
    not sure if you noticed or not jj is sbr without him it would be pretty boring. he will call out even his bff landers on phony bets. his turds he flushes have more value than anything you've contributed to sbr but thanks for sharing cause sharing is caring.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Anybody else willing to contribute to airfare, hotel, etc. so we can get ttwarrior1 and PO69 in the ring? These two big boys have genuine dislike for each other. Could be an outstanding match. Who's in?

(Note: Food not included for obvious reasons)
    I'll throw in $100 and commit $7 towards the PPV.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

What idiots! First Brock couldnt have any money in any sports book because he is such a mush.
    Really the only way would be if his pay from SBR were to go to a book then he could have a few bucks.
    No one can hack an acct when they dont know the name Brock Landers is not his name lol its a name from Boogie Nights. So JJ got in hot water for lying about Heritage basically they didnt want the name damaged for
    some BS fake story. JJ doesnt retract pooooffffff gone

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

eog a sister site with sbr? I saw that written somewhere on the forum probably by a very big name. can't find link now

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    What idiots! First Brock couldnt have any money in any sports book because he is such a mush.
    Really the only way would be if his pay from SBR were to go to a book then he could have a few bucks.
    No one can hack an acct when they dont know the name Brock Landers is not his name lol its a name from Boogie Nights. So JJ got in hot water for lying about Heritage basically they didnt want the name damaged for
    U got it. Faker than a 3 dollar bill

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    To be fair, a lot of people here know his real name.

Right Eric?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

First ... 5678