PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Withdraw max from 5dimes?

Guys I noticed 5Dimes lowered there withdrawal max to 3,000 and no longer does wire's. Whats the deal? Is there anyway to withdraw a larger number?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn't tell ya what the max is...I saw it says 9,000 this morning...Of course I'd never keep that much in there.

But did do a payout this morning and just like the last time, they pull the "ohh send in verification forms" I mention that I sent that in before and many times before that, so most likely they'll come back and say the payout wasn't processed, because they sent me an email at 1150 this morning after I requested at 8am. So it's looking like no free payout.

40 bucks for 2500 payout isn't a bad price to pay, imo.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

If, by wires, you mean ** or **, they still do that.

Max on ** is around 2250

Max on ** is 850 (another rep told me 849)

Do note that they will only wire to the city that you have on file. So, if you registered in New York City and happen to be in another part of the country, tough luck unless you want to go through the headache of submitting a change of address request.

EVPlus

^^^For some reason, sbr replaced the names of the wire services with **

The first one starts with a w

The second starts with m

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Couldn't tell ya what the max is...I saw it says 9,000 this morning...Of course I'd never keep that much in there.

But did do a payout this morning and just like the last time, they pull the "ohh send in verification forms" I mention that I sent that in before and many times before that, so most likely they'll come back and say the payout wasn't processed, because they sent me an email at 1150 this morning after I requested at 8am. So it's looking like no free payout.

40 bucks for 2500 payout isn't a bad price to pay, imo.
    They played similar games with me yesterday and today. Now I have to wait until next monday for a free payout or eat the cost of regular payout.

I think something fishy is going on over there.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    They played similar games with me yesterday and today. Now I have to wait until next monday for a free payout or eat the cost of regular payout.

I think something fishy is going on over there.

Last 2 times I requested a payout, they've made me send shit in and it's always right around the end period for the payouts for the day.

chat transcript from today.

Scott: Welcome to our live chat service, how may I help you?
    ngates815: Hi Scott, I requested a payout yesterday at 8am, and it has not been processed yet and it's till showing in my account. Didn't know if there was a problem or anything.
    Scott: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    ngates815: dildos
    ngates815: dildos
    ngates815: You guys did email me back 4 hours later saying I needed to send in paperwork, which I promptly did, but not sure if then since you guys waited so long to inform me that it was then out of the time range and now I don't get a payout.
    Scott: Are you talking about the DC payout?
    Scott: That was rejected. I will need to enter a new request
    ngates815: yes I am.
    ngates815: So now because you guys waited to notify my of sending in a verification form until there was 10 minutes left in the "payout time range" It wasn't processed and now have to wait til next Monday for my free payout?
    ngates815: I kinda figured that's what was happening, but just wanted to confirm
    Scott: Let me check what the problem is

He seemed to be "checking" for 20 minutes, so I just went ahead and ended the chat...Threw most of the payout request on New England ML. I'm sure they figured I'd blow it all throughout the week...Ill just blow it all on Sunday instead. Fuk em. Still best book out there, just tired of all the games.

EVPlus

^^^Very similar to the horse sh!t they tried to pull on me. If this is the best book out there, this is a very fukking real concern for those who actually win $ and want to collect.

And you're right about the delay and 5dimes hoping the customer pisses away the winnings between now and next monday.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I think max by check was $3k even though they said it's $10k or something like that.