Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Brandon Lang - Dating Game

Anybody ever heard of the '90's show "Dating Game"????? Don't know how long it lasted but...here's why I'm writing this...

In Toronto here, just found this new station called "GTV" - essentially entire schedule is made up of old game shows and the occasional movie, which ironically, was "Two For The Money" one time...anyhow...sitting here watching it with beers and a spliff with my woman cuz we find the throwback styles and sayings and shows in genereal fukkin hilarious...but "Dating Game" has 3 contestants, or "potential suitors" one person vying for the date...the 3 suitors come out with headphones so they can't hear anything and the one person sitting with the host rates the guys/girls and says who they like best. Then they remove the headphones and sit behind a wall where they cant be seen by the dater, and answer personality-based questions stemming from life anecdotes they have given the producer beforehand. For instance, Host: "Which would you like to hear about more, the guy who chartered a plane for a date, or the guy who has never had sex anywhere but a bed?" Then the dater will select from one of the two anecdotes and the guys/girls will say "well, that's me, Brandon" or whatever and explain the little story. The charter the plane example is real, and the guy who did it was like "that would be me, brandon the tennis pro..." and he went on about the story and I told my girl..."holy fuk I think that's brandon lang." I can't find any research saying he was on it...but I showed her a picture of Lang and she was like "shit! that's him for sure".

I can't find any pics or anything of him on this show...I just have it on my DVR. PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me they have seen this...it's fukkin priceless!!!!!!

Bluedragon

Update...(back to the future style) he was actually chosen!! Definitely because of the fukkin plane story...this is GOLD...need to figure out a way to capture it on my comp

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

or just look it up on the dvr...and then post season/episode

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    or just look it up on the dvr...and then post season/episode
    don't have episode number, and have TRIED finding video from this show. VERY minimal...one of those "1 seasoners"