Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Im mad my dog hooked up with Grits...now shes got 10 puppies with nappy hair on welfare
    Sorry guy. Wasn't me. Besides, you know your grandma won't let you have pets in her apartment.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fade black qb's

griffin lost
    newton lost
    freeman lost
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Fade black qb's

griffin lost
    newton lost
    freeman lost
    Vince young is trying out for the Cards this week

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Blacks in general are the smartest most successful race in the world. It is the white man's racism that adversely affects their average IQ, average educational level, average salary, incarceration rate, and keeps their continent of Africa in a state of disease ridden, poor, broken down shambles. Just my opinion, but seems like the black man is getting unfair treatment in this thread.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Fade black qb's

griffin lost
    newton lost
    freeman lost
    you do realize that the players that surround the black qb's that you listed generally fukkin suck?

so you're saying fade shitty teams

good insight guyee

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    you do realize that the players that surround the black qb's that you listed generally fukkin suck?

so you're saying fade shitty teams

good insight guyee
    my "angle" is that you FADE Black QB's...more often than not, you will come out ahead

Salud

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Lol isn't Paco a middle easterner?

I would like to see a brownie playing QB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

75913's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

With the exception of Stormfront, this forum really is the most racist that I've come across. Believe me, I've been on many. Mods actually allow this kind of banter. Wow. I'm not Black nor White BTW. Kinda sucks for the sensible posters on here.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Liberals & race hustlers are tweeting that this is Racist

The inference is that RGIII is the 'Boy'

From Yahoo Sports

Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Liberals & race hustlers are tweeting that this is Racist

The inference is that RGIII is the 'Boy'

From Yahoo Sports

That doesn't mean squat. Odd, but still. RG3 played well enough to win today anyways including a beautiful over the shoulder to Moss for the would be go ahead score.
    Last edited by 75913; 10-21-12 at 07:34 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

75913 , not odd if one spends 24/7 LOOKING for racism

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by 75913 View Post
    With the exception of Stormfront, this forum really is the most racist that I've come across. Believe me, I've been on many. Mods actually allow this kind of banter. Wow. I'm not Black nor White BTW. Kinda sucks for the sensible posters on here.
    What racist? Saying black QB's aren't as good as white? Nobody needs to say that really, do they? There's been 45 Super Bowls and only once has the winning starting QB been black. That's not racist, that's fact.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Would it be racist if i said White Rb's suck??

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Would it be racist if i said White Rb's suck??
    Yes

I'd cry all day long and call you a terrorist.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I'll try this theory with betpoints, let's see if it's profitable in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    What racist? Saying black QB's aren't as good as white? Nobody needs to say that really, do they? There's been 45 Super Bowls and only once has the winning starting QB been black. That's not racist, that's fact.
    The demographic of Whites is 66% compared to Blacks 12% in the US which is pretty darn close to the ratio of starting White and Black QB demographic for what it's worth. The problem is, is the traditional culture of Black QB's conditioned to use athleticism over overall game management which includes smarts, wit, and critical thinking. Athletes do evolve.

I guess no body cares to bring up Hall of Famer Warren Moon, who I've watched, and I honestly thought was one of the smartest, purest passer - probably throws the perfect spiral of any QB now or since - in the 80's & 90's heyday. Up their with the Marino's, Elway's, Montana's. I could a give a rat's ass what color he was; Marino and Moon were my two favorites then and probably now. But then again, to you he's probably an abomination of some sort because it's just not possible for a Black QB to be enshrined eternally in Canton.

And as Blasphemous as this sounds, if Moon were to trade places with Montana, I wager he would've won multiple SB's and possibly MVP's and it might even put a damper to all this Black QB "grouping" nonsense.

I guess I can see why people group Black QB's together in a cold logic sort of way. But that is totally unfair to Moon and future Black QB's who will eventually evolve and break out of that mold. Besides, White QB's did have a 60+ year head start before any Blacks were allowed to play the position.

BTW, RG3 is as pure of a passer (even though he's been running like crazy by the coach's design at times) as the Rodger's or Bree's in the game. Don't let your preconceived bias cloud your judgement and do your homework on the individual player.
    Last edited by 75913; 10-21-12 at 07:02 PM.

DudleyDawson

The demographic of Whites is 66% compared to Blacks 12% in the US which is pretty darn close to the ratio of starting White and Black QB demographic for what it's worth. The problem is, is the traditional culture of Black QB's conditioned to use athleticism over overall game management which includes smarts, wit, and critical thinking. Athletes do evolve.

I guess no body cares to bring up Hall of Famer Warren Moon, who I've watched, and I honestly thought was one of the smartest, purest passer in the 80's & 90's heyday. Up their with the Marino's, Elway's, Montana's. I could a give a rat's ass what color he was; Marino and Moon were my two favorites then and probably now. But then again, to you he's probably an abomination of some sort because it's just not possible for a Black player to be in enshrined eternally in Canton.

And as Blasphemous as this sounds, if Moon were to trade places with Montana, I wager he would've won multiple SB's and possibly MVP's and it might even put a damper to all this Black QB "grouping" nonsense.

I guess I can see why people group Black QB's together in a cold logic sort of way. But that is totally unfair to Moon and future Black QB's who will eventually evolve and break out of that mold. Besides, White QB's did have a 60+ year head start in that position before any Blacks were allowed to play.

BTW, RG3 is as pure of a passer (even though he's been running like crazy be the coach's design at times) as the Rodger's or Bree's in the game. Don't let your preconceived bias cloud your judgement and do your homework on the individual player.
    The racial demographics of the NFL: 31% White/European, 67% Black/African, 1% Hispanic, 1% Asian; 99% National, 1% International.

2/3 of NFL players are black.....45 Super Bowls have past and only one black starting QB has ever won, you do the math.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

People that use the word racism in today's world should be shot...if blacks really think racism is the cause of their epic fail throughout history then why dont they go to some all black country and live....bc guess what BLACKS RUN THEIR COUNTRIES INTO THE FUKIN TOILET EVERYTIME GUARANTEED!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Cant trust em

The racial demographics of the NFL: 31% White/European, 67% Black/African, 1% Hispanic, 1% Asian; 99% National, 1% International.

2/3 of NFL players are black.....45 Super Bowls have past and only one black starting QB has ever won, you do the math.
    Exactly, my point. Athleticism alone gives you the top heavy demographic of Black players in the league. It's just a natural progression of players evolving to their position that will give them success in the future when players learn to balance dominant athleticism with game management. Moon was slow as molasses but he was a quick release QB and I think necessity (to be a pure passer over time) will breed success in Black QB's over time.

JJ Watt has the highest recorded combine leap and is a beast playing middle LB with more sacks than any DE's!

Wouldn't you say he evolved over the competition?

People that use the word racism in today's world should be shot...if blacks really think racism is the cause of their epic fail throughout history then why dont they go to some all black country and live....bc guess what BLACKS RUN THEIR COUNTRIES INTO THE FUKIN TOILET EVERYTIME GUARANTEED!
    A lot of angry people on here. Wrong forum to vent.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Didn't Warren Moon and his Houston Oilers blow a 35-0 lead at half time to the Buffalo Bills in one of the early 90's playoff games?

Quote Originally Posted by nysportsguy210 View Post
    didn't warren moon and his houston oilers blow a 35-0 lead at half time to the buffalo bills in one of the early 90's playoff games?

Hall Of Fame, Sir.

Hall. Of. Fame.

Am I talking to trolls here or actual adults.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Fade black qb's

griffin lost
    newton lost
    freeman lost

and black coaches

cincy 2-3 ats
    pitt 1-4
    kc 2-4
    car 2-4

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    and black coaches

cincy 2-3 ats
    pitt 1-4
    kc 2-4
    car 2-4
    Mike Tomlin went to two SB's winning one and almost another, Marv Lewis, just removed from the playoffs last year, and Rivera looks Native American to me *being sarcastic*. SMH.
    Last edited by 75913; 10-21-12 at 07:59 PM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Should I start Josh Freeman tomorrow on my fantasy team?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Mike Tomlin went to two SB's winning one and almost another, Marv Lewis, just removed from the playoffs last year, and Rivera looks Native American to me *being sarcastic*. SMH.
    my numbers are accurate sir, Riveras mother was black

bettilimbroke999

Exactly, my point. Athleticism alone gives you the top heavy demographic of Black players in the league. It's just a natural progression of players evolving to their position that will give them success in the future when players learn to balance dominant athleticism with game management. Moon was slow as molasses but he was a quick release QB and I think necessity (to be a pure passer over time) will breed success in Black QB's over time.

JJ Watt has the highest recorded combine leap and is a beast playing middle LB with more sacks than any DE's!

Wouldn't you say he evolved over the competition?
    Its actually a myth that blacks are more athletic unless you specifically define athleticism as running speed, but in most US sports running speed is at such a premium that blacks obviously dominate. In sports or positions where strength or intelligence (or basically anything other than just running speed) are required such as QB in football or pitcher in baseball whites dominate. Do you honestly think if blacks were truly more all-around athletic that there would only be 1 (even that 1 is highly debateable by the way but thats another story) Super Bowl winning black QB with all the black QBs that have been in the league? Do you think the more athletic black QBs are just feeling sorry for Manning, Brees, Brady, etc every year?

Running speed and any position in any sport where running speed is the main determination of skill blacks absolutely dominate, they are genetically faster runners without a doubt

50000 years of running for their food without coming up with any technology in Africa and then 100 years of running from the cops have made running a very important trait for blacks
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-21-12 at 08:30 PM.

Its actually a myth that blacks are more athletic unless you specifically define athleticism as running speed, but in most US sports running speed is at such a premium that blacks obviously dominate. In sports or positions where strength or intelligence (or basically anything other than just running speed) are required such as QB in football or pitcher in baseball whites dominate. Do you honestly think if blacks were truly more all-around athletic that there would only be 1 (even that 1 is highly debateable by the way but thats another story) Super Bowl winning black QB with all the black QBs that have been in the league? Do you think the more athletic black QBs are just feeling sorry for Manning, Brees, Brady, etc every year?

Running speed and any position in any sport where running speed is the main determination of skill blacks absolutely dominate, they are genetically faster runners without a doubt

50000 years of running for their food without coming up with any technology in Africa and then 100 years of running from the cops have made running a very important trait for blacks
    I never said anything about superior athleticism, hence the JJ Watt (he's White for reference sake) reference and I dare not tread this path/argument. You have a lot of deep-seeded anger/racial issues.

BTW, if Tim Tebow - an athletically gifted football player - actually had a decent release and sound passing rhythm he would be quite formidable at the position. Again, quit making it a race thing.
    Last edited by 75913; 10-21-12 at 08:50 PM.

bettilimbroke999

I never said anything about superior athleticism, hence the JJ Watt (he's White for reference sake) reference and I dare not tread this path/argument. You have a lot of anger/racial issues.

BTW, if Tim Tebow - an athletically gifted football player - actually had a decent release and sound passing rhythm he would be quite formidable at the position. Again, quit making it a race thing.
    "Athleticism alone gives you the top heavy black demographic"...no running speed alone gives you the top heavy black demographic

No one hear is racist or angry (except maybe some of the blacks who need somebody to blame for why their career plan of all becoming rappers didnt workout), we just got a few intelligent posters like me that are nice enough to correct idiots like yourself

Your welcome

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Threads like this make me lose faith in humanity. Don't waste your time trying to convince pigs of humans that post on here. I gave up a long time ago. Humans can change. Pigs can't. Pigs just eat shit all day and they love it...
    In 5 years there will be a 'NEW' thread on the topic and the same pigs will be posting the same vile verbal diarrhea... Unless QBs that are also black give a gigantic shitburger and win a bunch of Superbowls. It's going to happen and it's going to be fun asking each and every pig in this thread W T F happened? I only care that I'm on the right side picking those games, could give a rat's ass if a shemale midget on fire schtooping a male wombat in the ass is the QB - just care that the bet comes in.

bettilimbroke999

If you think this thread is racist congrats you are not a racist...unfortunately you are a fucktarded idiot

"Athleticism alone gives you the top heavy black demographic"...no running speed alone gives you the top heavy black demographic

No one hear is racist or angry (except maybe some of the blacks who need somebody to blame for why their career plan of all becoming rappers didnt workout), we just got a few intelligent posters like me that are nice enough to correct idiots like yourself

Your welcome
    Wow. What irony. Every post I read from you is bitching and whining about Black people - wait for it - bitching and whining. (Past threads included) I take back what I said firstly; most posters are rational, relatively speaking, compared to you.

Take it up with SF since I would think they welcome your line of thought. And take a little breather will you.

If you think this thread is racist congrats you are not a racist...unfortunately you are a fucktarded idiot
    So do you group White basketball players in one group. The Nowitzki's F (HOF) with the Collison's F (Role Player) or the Nash's PG (All Star) with the Ridnour's PG (12th Man)? Rhetorically; no. But it's fine an dandy to group Black players of a certain position.

Who's the idiot blowing a gasket here?

Fade black qb's

griffin lost
    newton lost
    freeman lost
    Vince young is trying out for the Cards this week
    my "angle" is that you FADE Black QB's...more often than not, you will come out ahead

Salud
    Wow. The inordinate amount of lowlife's teeing off on a public forum like were all buddies hanging out.

First 1234 Last