MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Are Prepaid Cards Still Accepted?

I've got the answer from alot of the members here, and their answer is yes. But next, I wanna know the names of the prepaid debit cards they use that they're certain are useable. I don't need a bank account to have a successful transaction with a debit, right?

Am I able to just buy a prepaid DC from a conveniance store or grocery store and not worry about the card being rejected?
    Last edited by MoonPond; 10-20-12 at 02:07 AM.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Best bet is to call whatever book you are looking to load up with, they will generally be able to walk you through. It's been years since I went that route, only thing I could add is make sure the card is international.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I went an opened a new bank account with a DC for the sole purpose of making online gambling deposits because my pre-paid cards kept getting rejected. The *********** ones supposedly still work, but I never found a store that I went to that had them. Vanilla **** did not work for me, even the online ones.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

call your book ask them which prepaid works. They will recommend which one

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

I'm speechless after what happened. The Green Dot **** failed me. I went online to register it and it says the information could not be verified and they force a refund on me. For reals?

penetrate it, what is DC bank?