CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

CFL: Hamilton Ti-Cats +2.5/ML +116

Hamilton Tiger Cats +2.5 and ML +116 vs BC Lions tonight.

Hamilton fighting for their life and need a win to keep up with the crossover playoff standings. BC Lions have already clinched a playoff spot and travelling to the east coast for a nothing game against Hamilton. BC Lions played a tough game last week vs #2 Stampeders covering the spread now people will want to jump on them only laying less than a FG vs a 5-9 team. Ti-cats were one of the favourites to win the Grey Cup but have been inconsistent especially on road. Great thing about the CFL is that it's not over like the NFL if you start 1-4 or 0-5. Ti-cats have the firepower and should be jacked up for this game and keep it close. Owner of the BC Lions also owns the Toronto Argos most likely made the call to make sure his teams don't get injured and take it easy before the playoffs. Henry Burris can play like a modern day Warren Moon at times and I expect him to throw the ball 65% of the time tonight and this game could turn into a shootout.

31-28 Hamilton.

CanuckG

+104 now I made the call to BC Lions coach to keep it close for drama purposes but lose at the end.

CanuckG

Ti-Cats now -110 Earl Sports moved the line.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Canuck are you familiar with CFL player Tad Cornegay? i went to hs with him.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Canuck are you familiar with CFL player Tad Cornegay? i went to hs with him.
    Yeah he was on the Lions last year when we won the Grey Cup.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

GL Canuck. You beat the closer, but I'm surprised you're interested in a side that Pinny has been juicing like crazy for a while.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    GL Canuck. You beat the closer, but I'm surprised you're interested in a side that Pinny has been juicing like crazy for a while.
    Probably need money on Hamilton

Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

Wow Hamilton getting easily beaten tonight

CanuckG

Yes bittersweet to see my team dominate really thought they would just run and run but Hamilton looks awful. Rather win money than see BC win

even with injuries bc dominates this could be a repeat year

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

unreal nucker

guy smashed the pinny closing line but you cant win them all

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Can-G:

Do you think the West #4 slides into the East playoffs this yr? If I understand correctly, has to be clear 1-game edge, not even w/ tie-breaker.

Funny thing is, West #4 would have good chance to come thru the East into Grey Cup, b/c the East is so mediocre. Ham losing means huge game for WINN now. WINN can catch Ham in standings. Would then need a few more wins down the stretch. I thought for sure WINN was dead.