Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    I'll never forget that chat that was posted where the kid told the 5dimes girl on chat he wanted to give her a stone cold stunner

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by acl123; 10-08-12 at 09:27 AM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    I'll never forget that chat that was posted where the kid told the 5dimes girl on chat he wanted to give her a stone cold stunner

5D*******: the 24th 5D*******: hold on was on sbr 5D*******: I requested my payment on the 17th 5D*******: not the 24th Becky: i understand that Becky: we process the payment the 18th 5D*******: you guys gave me th run-around this whole time. Not giving me dates at all. So dont come off squeaky clean knowing this is getting posted Becky: & the processor confirmed the payment was sent by then 5D*******: I was told 21 days by tony, then not at all by tony Becky: Tony mentioned 21 days IF the payout was returned 5D*******: why would it be returned? 5D*******: everything is fine on my end Becky: up to now we believe so 5D*******: you make me cover the fees, wouldn't give me a 5 dollar freeplay, for the exended wait 5d1875903: great site Becky: I need you to understand that we do not process the *************** ourselves Becky: from our bank accounts Becky: we have to use intermediaries Becky: to make it possible for you to receive the funds from us 5D*******: It's ot that. I was treated horrinly by customer service and you're boss tony Becky: i am reading the chat you had with Tony, & certainly you started it off wrong as well 5D*******: don't you think a 5 dollar freeplay is the right course of action? 5D*******: for the wait 5D*******: your agents told me just deal with it Becky: sorry James, but if you had acted differently i might have considered it 5D*******: you have to cover the fees Becky: but i do not condoned the language you used 5D*******: if its returned Becky: neither the methods you applied 5D*******: me either, but I'm a eye for eye type of guy Becky: i have had to experience delays from payments i have to receive from other companies Becky: I understand the frustration Becky: but insulting & yelling & being disrespectful will never take you anywhere faster 5D*******: I wanted to drop the stone-cold stunner on u guys. still do Becky: & if you come to my chat saying you want to file a complaint, i am going to tell you the same as Tony did: go ahead Becky: we have always paid our customers timely Becky: when high season come we get prepared to handle a massive amount of payouts in a daily basis Becky: but when you send hundreds of payments a day Becky: & have to rely in an agency to get them done 5D*******: you are so polite, knowing this is going to SBR forum. Useally it's wait, sorry sir just a sec. everything is timely Becky: you can ask Lou, this is how my chats go off most of the times 5D*******: yeah, well maybe u should teach that to the mexicans. 5D*******agents Becky: & you see? Becky: that is incredibly disrespectful & offensive 5D*******: costa rican people 5D*******: how is that disrespectful? Becky: & they all have great manners in the phone, but anyone can lose their temper when being mistreated 5D*******: no they dont 5D*******: they treated me horribly Becky: so i am not justifying anyone, but i can understand if they dont give you a candy talk when being mistreated 5D*******: had to wait 30 minutes just to find my *************** info, I had already submitted a week ago 5D*******: before there was any foul language Becky: so now we moved to a chat in which we are just complaining about... anything 5D*******: then they claimed they submitted my info and I wouldn't have to call in from 9 to 1. I called in anyways and my info was not submitted Becky: that i will get addressed with the Customer Service Management Becky: it not admissible for a request not to be entered 5D*******: I gave you guys props on sbr before this too 5D*******: it happened 5D*******: swear 2 god Becky: ok, i'll dig into it, but again, im not putting any handouts in your account 5D*******: i dont want my account 5D*******: throw it away 5D*******: I want it losed for eternity 5D*******: closed 5D*******: worst customer service ever Becky: it will remain that way for as long as you want 5D*******: 5 dollar freeplay, and got rejected. These ar the people u gotta deal with, for their mistakes 5D*******: I gotta 100 freeplay at bookmaker, just for asking 5D*******: sheesh Becky: then im pretty sure they will service you better 5D*******: damn skippy 5D*******: jst get me my funds. 5D*******: thanks for the time. bye now. 5D*******: becky 5D*******: love u 5D*******: bye, bye Becky: yes? 5D*******: thanks for the time Becky: have a good day 5D*******: sweet pie Last edited by SBR Lou; 10-27-11 at 04:06 PM. Reason: removed players acct number

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO thats funny.

But again why do people continue to play at these total dogshit books?

Yeah I know it was a WWE bet. Big frigging deal a bet is a bet. There has been more than enough stuff posted by by people about all these so called A rated books that take American players to see theyre nothing but shit.

Customer service sucks, have to wait weeks for payouts above pocket change, cant access their site half the time when more than 5 people are trying to make a bet. If it werent so sad it would be funny how these guys are portrayed as industry standard bearers. Its not just 5 Dimes either but sine this thread is about them....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes has gone way down

I do not reccomend them anymore

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    5 Dimes has gone way down

I do not reccomend them anymore
    Glad we agree

acl123
    syndicate

Ken good peoples

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Isn't that Lou from Covers?

covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=230064

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony told me last year he can have people show up on my doorstep . I don't play there anymore.heritage is the book of choice for me now

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    Tony told me last year he can have people show up on my doorstep . I don't play there anymore.heritage is the book of choice for me now
    I wish he would send someone to my doorstep... I've got a nice Suprize for them

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Once again proven that u guys are teenagers. Tony would chew u up and spit u out.

You called him a queer way back when and god knows what else. Do u think he is going to forget this? And all over a 125 dollar bet.

As I mentioned before To y helped me recoup close to 50,000 that I won through their credit shot. Come at him like a man and I'm sure he would of done the same for u lame asses. But talk to him like u talk to people out here in forum land and u wonder why he doesn't want ur business.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Once again proven that u guys are teenagers. Tony would chew u up and spit u out.

You called him a queer way back when and god knows what else. Do u think he is going to forget this? And all over a 125 dollar bet.

As I mentioned before To y helped me recoup close to 50,000 that I won through their credit shot. Come at him like a man and I'm sure he would of done the same for u lame asses. But talk to him like u talk to people out here in forum land and u wonder why he doesn't want ur business.
    so funny how all the guys defending him had him help them with some make believe air bet number through a credit account no less. LMAO.

Maybe he shouldnt be offering lines on wrestling anymore. But if he offers a line he should be paying what the 'official' result was, whether it is a fake event or not.

I always said that books that offer wagering on wrestling or anything else that is fake or voted on or can be rigged are a joke anyway, this just cements it. The fact he wouldnt pay makes it even worse. Bodog was the first to do it from what I remember but now everyone does it. Then these books complain when there is 'controversy'. Thats like offering odds on a maury povich show and allowing peopel to bet on who the father might be. Then not wanting to pay 'the field' option when some unknown comes out and proves he is the babay's father.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Tony is a millionaire several times over and he's still going to continue to get the money coming regardless of what we think. He doesn't give a fukk what we think or what we post. Shit like this has been posted dozens of times in the past and he's still getting people sign up with him.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Your chat transcript will be sent to firedawghunglikehorse@aol.com at the end of your chat.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    so funny how all the guys defending him had him help them with some make believe air bet number through a credit account no less. LMAO.

Maybe he shouldnt be offering lines on wrestling anymore. But if he offers a line he should be paying what the 'official' result was, whether it is a fake event or not.

I always said that books that offer wagering on wrestling or anything else that is fake or voted on or can be rigged are a joke anyway, this just cements it. The fact he wouldnt pay makes it even worse. Bodog was the first to do it from what I remember but now everyone does it. Then these books complain when there is 'controversy'. Thats like offering odds on a maury povich show and allowing peopel to bet on who the father might be. Then not wanting to pay 'the field' option when some unknown comes out and proves he is the babay's father.
    Hey assclown believe me or not I don't care. If tony responds he will testify.

Of course people that he has helped are going to say that he helped. Why would I say otherwise. If someone penetrates me I would state that. You are another tool I can see.

I know it's hard for u to believe but there are actually people/ groups, that bet big money out here. But from ur words I can't expect u to understan

acl123
    syndicate

Bostonknobgobbler

Bostongambler

And if u think that he really cares about teenagers mouthing off on a forum about how they will never play there again, u aren't very bright.

Bostongambler

Acfag answer ur phone

acl123
    syndicate

Acfag answer ur phone

wantitall4moi

Shrink helped a few guys out too, but how many did he absolutely bury? Just because a guy might do one right thing doesnt mean he is a good guy it just means he had an angle somewhere. that is the reality and beauty of the con, either you know who the suckers are or youre the sucker.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Becky: but insulting & yelling & being disrespectful will never take you anywhere faster
    5D*******: I wanted to drop the stone-cold stunner on u guys. still do

still cracks me up

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I read this entire thread looking for the damn chat log... with Tony... about the software explanation??? WTF?

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Tony is good peoples

Im thinking of having him fire a guy that works for me

firedawg

And if u think that he really cares about teenagers mouthing off on a forum about how they will never play there again, u aren't very bright.
    Fukkk him. I would rip his tough guy head off along with yours hamburger

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Shrink helped a few guys out too, but how many did he absolutely bury? Just because a guy might do one right thing doesnt mean he is a good guy it just means he had an angle somewhere. that is the reality and beauty of the con, either you know who the suckers are or youre the sucker.
    Ok now try to imagine for one second one of these guys calling up and calling u a queer and I imagine other things. Then coming back to u later,,, would u just welcome them with open arms?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Fukkk him. I would rip his tough guy head off along with yours hamburger
    U might as well go out and play the lottery tonight, because the odds are betting of u hitting that.

firedawg

Ok now try to imagine for one second one of these guys calling up and calling u a queer and I imagine other things. Then coming back to u later,,, would u just welcome them with open arms?
    You dumb oyster... He was wrong the entire time

firedawg

U might as well go out and play the lottery tonight, because the odds are betting of u hitting that.
    I go in burning buildings as oysters like you run out. You think I'm scared of your fat ass? Bitch I will kill you

acl123
    syndicate

Dawgystyle

Bostongambler

You dumb oyster... He was wrong the entire time
    Why did u go groveling back then?

Bostongambler

I go in burning buildings as oysters like you run out. You think I'm scared of your fat ass? Bitch I will kill you
    U will kill me???? Is that right? R u going to blind me my popping a zit in my eye then throwing ur pacifier at me.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Dawgystyle
    Don't u want to talk? I'm about 1 hour away from getting ur name. Just saying.

firedawg

U will kill me???? Is that right? R u going to blind me my popping a zit in my eye then throwing ur pacifier at me.
    Bitch if you wernt behined your keyboard you would run far away in real life son. Twizzle dikk in one hand burger in the other. Hit the bricks punk I'm tired of you

Mikeyanks23

Cmon ive seen you do alot better than this

Mikeyanks23

Don't u want to talk? I'm about 1 hour away from getting ur name. Just saying.

Couldve just asked me

First 12345 Last