Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Not lookin good for ol Rox! Apeldoorn losing 2-0 at home, St Polten only drew, and Ado Den Haag losing 1-0 to NEC...and now Werder losing as well...gonna be an epic shiit storm from Daimo and his merry men!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

WHERE ARE THE BOOOOOOOOMS?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

You guys are clowns, really. He posts 4 dog plays and you guys go crazy when one of them concedes once or twice??? Even if Bremen loses 4-2, I think this was a play w/ great value and it was wise to post. No one else is posting 4 dog plays they like and if you happen to agree it may be nice to feel a little more confident about a play you liked too to hear someone who penetrating LIVES IN GERMANY to give their opinion on the Bundesliga game. You guys (Americans saying stupid shit about 'soccer') are the reason we (Americans) have a bad reputation in the soccer world in Europe and why I can't tell a European I'm a die-hard Liverpool fan even though I live in America w/o being laughed at. Foolish you guys are, and I resent the image you portray.

For all of your sake, I hope Werder doesn't come back and win 3-2 or something....but it wouldn't matter, you'd just come up w/ something immature, ignorant, and foolish to post anyway.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 10-05-12 at 02:36 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    You guys are clowns, really. He posts 4 dog plays and you guys go crazy when one of them concedes once or twice??? Even if Bremen loses 4-2, I think this was a play w/ great value and it was wise to post. No one else is posting 4 dog plays they like and if you happen to agree it may be nice to feel a little more confident about a play you liked too to hear someone who penetrating LIVES IN GERMANY to give their opinion on the Bundesliga game. You guys (Americans saying stupid shit about 'soccer') are the reason we (Americans) have a bad reputation in the soccer world in Europe and why I can't tell a European I'm a die-hard Liverpool fan even though I live in America w/o being laughed at. Foolish you guys are, and I resent the image you portray.

For all of your sake, I hope Werder doesn't come back and win 3-2 or something....but it wouldn't matter, you'd just come up w/ something immature, ignorant, and foolish to post anyway.
    Once again, Werder Bremen were NOT the underdogs! And St Polten weren't the underdogs neither

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by vaughany View Post
    once again, werder bremen were not the underdogs! And st polten weren't the underdogs neither
    Nobody cares but you!!!! Isn't there some MMA stuff to go moderate where you're actually wanted in a thread or sub-forum???

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

again losing day. Hows your windrawwin looking roxxy? You know exactly what i mean

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

is it mature to do this you stupid fukk?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    boooooom 2-o Molde
    looks like a 3-0 evening
    i hope Hawley and his parasites faded
    go fukk a bowling ball you small pricked \*\*\*\*\*\*!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nobody cares but you!!!! Isn't there some MMA stuff to go moderate where you're actually wanted in a thread or sub-forum???
    Well obviously you do otherwise you wouldnt be talking about Roxy posting "4 dog plays".

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

How we looking here guys?

we winning?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    is it mature to do this you stupid fukk?

go fukk a bowling ball you small pricked \*\*\*\*\*\*!!!

How old are you dude, 21?? Look you dumb fukk, what did I say in my posts in this thread smart guy???

I don't care about some OTHER thread, or how big of a douche you think Roxxy is....again, I even said earlier, "I don't care why you hate him"....that has nothing to do with my post you lack of intellect prick. READ WHAT I SAID!

If you have beef w/ him, fine, send him a message and tell him he's annoying, whatever, but I've got real money on this shit and don't care to have the "soccer" forum over-run by assholes like you guys hyjacking someone's thread telling him his 2.50 on the ML play isn't a dog play. Go somewhere else if you have nothing constructive to give....

You'll fit in great w/ Vagany in the meat head MMA forum tough guy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How old are you dude, 21?? Look you dumb fukk, what did I say in my posts in this thread smart guy???

I don't care about some OTHER thread, or how big of a douche you think Roxxy is....again, I even said earlier, "I don't care why you hate him"....that has nothing to do with my post you lack of intellect prick. READ WHAT I SAID!

If you have beef w/ him, fine, send him a message and tell him he's annoying, whatever, but I've got real money on this shit and don't care to have the "soccer" forum over-run by assholes like you guys hyjacking someone's thread telling him his 2.50 on the ML play isn't a dog play. Go somewhere else if you have nothing constructive to give....

lol

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Well obviously you do otherwise you wouldnt be talking about Roxy posting "4 dog plays".
    Just quoting him obviously. Sorry, I'll submit my post to the internet tough guy MMA moderator and his strikeforce t-shirt next time I want someone to nit pick over my posts, OR ANYONE ELSES for that matter.

Sorry his 2.50 odds play isn't a big enough long shot for you...

hawley

Just quoting him obviously. Sorry, I'll submit my post to the internet tough guy MMA moderator and his strikeforce t-shirt next time I want someone to nit pick over my posts, OR ANYONE ELSES for that matter.

Sorry his 2.50 odds play isn't a big enough risk for you...

Did we win it?

I guess since Roxxy is nowhere to be seen the answer is no?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Did we win it?

I guess since Roxxy is nowhere to be seen the answer is no?

I don't know about his other plays, I'm only on the Werder Bremen DNB and ML....

In this play, Werder are down 1-2 in the 68th minute.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

For all of your sake, I hope Werder doesn't come back and win 3-2 or something....
    If Werder wins it will only mean the players did thier job.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sorry his 2.50 odds play isn't a big enough long shot for you...
    haha

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Fl6j66 View Post
    If Werder wins it will only mean the players did thier job.
    And if they lose, it will merely mean they didn't....but I'm sure the MMA goon squad will ride Roxxy into the ground some more for it.

I've never seen anyone take so much flack in a single thread for doing nothing but posting a pick in the correct sub-forum.

You guys are very close to driving off ACTUAL contributors to this sub-forum. Brilliant.

hawley

And if they lose, it will merely mean they didn't....but I'm sure the MMA goon squad will ride Roxxy into the ground some more for it.

I've never seen anyone take so much flack in a single thread for doing nothing but posting a pick in the correct sub-forum.

You guys are very close to driving off ACTUAL contributors to this sub-forum. Brilliant.
    Sorry to see you are so clueless pal.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i don't have beef with roxxy. i have beef with idiots like you that say you don't care but you reply with paragraphs and paragraphs of nonsense.

go fukk an aluminum nut you small prick \*\*\*\*\*\*!!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

And if they lose, it will merely mean they didn't
    And it will be an underachievement for them. Augsburg is now licking God's balls with a 3-1. Bundesliga 2 awaits.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Sorry to see you are so clueless pal.
    Oh am I?? Because everyone here has an erection for talking shit on some internet guy Roxxyfish they hate!??! I'M CLUELESS????? Brilliant theory you've got on your hands, write that paper up and publish it smart guy.

hawley

Oh am I?? Because everyone here has an erection for talking shit on some internet guy Roxxyfish they hate!??! I'M CLUELESS????? Brilliant theory you've got on your hands, write that paper up and publish it smart guy.
    Be careful now.

Roxxxxxy check in. No big font? No immature racist remarks?

Must be losing his air bets today.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

i don't have beef with roxxy. i have beef with idiots like you that say you don't care but you reply with paragraphs and paragraphs of nonsense.

go fukk an aluminum nut you small prick \*\*\*\*\*\*!!!
    I'm just sick of penetrating idiots like you who have NOTHING to contribute ruining soccer threads.

SBR needs to moderate this shit-hole and take out the trash, and you're on the top of the pile tough guy.

hawley

I'm just sick of penetrating idiots like you who have NOTHING to contribute ruining soccer threads.

SBR needs to moderate this shit-hole and take out the trash, and you're on the top of the pile tough guy.
    Hey news flash guy.

This is players talk.

Roxxy wants serious threads he goes and posts in the soccer sub-forum.

Instead he posts here for the attention. The tradeoff is the trolls are allowed to come out and play.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Hey news flash guy.

This is players talk.

Instead he posts here for the attention. The tradeoff is the trolls are allowed to come out and play.
    Hey smart guy....this thread was rightfully moved out of the soccer forum when all the assholes above started posting and ruining a SOCCER thread that actually had decent points made in it.

That being said, I'm happy to see it taken out of the soccer forum. A moderator here sees the garbage in this thread and decided to do the right thing.

I hope you guys who have nothing to contribute do us all a favor and stay out of the soccer thread if you don't have anything constructive to add. Have a good night.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Hey news flash guy.

This is players talk.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hey news flash guy.

This is players talk.

I dont know why this bacardi dude is so angry and serious?! I just found it funny how much non-factual information their was in Roxy's post! I dont hate the guy or anything! Just found it funny that he said he went 5-0 (but didnt), and that his plays were dogs (which they weren't) and that Augsburg had lost 5-0 to Leverkusen (which they hadnt)!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cogiditopapa

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Hey smart guy....this thread was rightfully moved out of the soccer forum when all the assholes above started posting and ruining a SOCCER thread that actually had decent points made in it.

That being said, I'm happy to see it taken out of the soccer forum. A moderator here sees the garbage in this thread and decided to do the right thing.

I hope you guys who have nothing to contribute do us all a favor and stay out of the soccer thread if you don't have anything constructive to add. Have a good night.
    fyi, i don't even go to the soccer subforum. so why don't you tell roxxy to strictly post there where both of you can circle jerk on a soccer ball and try to stuff that shit up your asses?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

RoxxyFraud will not check-in here anymore.. That's what that scumbag dipshit do.. Whenever his thread loses, he never comes back..

Fukking dumbfukk RoxxyFraud went 0-4 today.. Guy is fukking clueless..

hawley

I dont know why this bacardi dude is so angry and serious?! I just found it funny how much non-factual information their was in Roxy's post! I dont hate the guy or anything! Just found it funny that he said he went 5-0 (but didnt), and that his plays were dogs (which they weren't) and that Augsburg had lost 5-0 to Leverkusen (which they hadnt)!

Roxxy slipping up a lot lately.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

I've got no beef w/ you Vaughany, but really, it's tiring seeing the soccer sub forum ruined time and time again when I am trying to find some useful information. If anyone doesn't like Roxxy, that's fine, but take it somewhere else rather than following his threads around and trashing him. I'm cool w/ you man, don't mean to come across like a dick, just fed up.

fyi, i don't even go to the soccer subforum. so why don't you tell roxxy to strictly post there where both of you can circle jerk on a soccer ball and try to stuff that shit up your asses?
    Why don't you read a post before you quote it and sound like a babbling idiot. I'm sure someone w/ almost 4,000 posts in less than a year is a real intelligent individual though. Enjoy your Friday night power posting on SBR from your Mom's basement kid.

Everyone else, good luck w/ your plays tonight. Later.

hawley

I highly doubt a mod moved this out of the soccer sub-forum.

Roxxy posts in players talk because he needs the attention

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Hey RoxxyFraud.. Go back to the sub-forum you fukk.. We don't need your trash here in PT.. GTFO here!!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

I highly doubt a mod moved this out of the soccer sub-forum.

Roxxy posts in players talk because he needs the attention
    It was in the Soccer sub-forum. Have a good night.

First 1234 Last