BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

Sports betting is about one thing and one thing only, ATTITUDE. How you handle wins and losses and how you approach it from the get go. That's why I have said for year you dont even have to know shit about sports to beat it you just have to have the right mentality. Successful people can succeed at just about anything because they have the right attitude and mentality to succeed at it.
    While it's probably true that the right attitude can help one go a long way in any pursuit, there is a lot more to being a successful sports bettor than only attitude.

IF attitude were the one and only ingredient, as you claim, then Vegas Dave would have made a lot money betting on sports. But he didn't. And these days, he's probably jerking off to photos of Mr. Belding and Joe E. Tata while professionals like myself are dining on shellfish.

BAUS

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    While it's probably true that the right attitude can help one go a long way in any pursuit, there is a lot more to being a successful sports bettor than only attitude.

IF attitude were the one and only ingredient, as you claim, then Vegas Dave would have made a lot money betting on sports. But he didn't. And these days, he's probably jerking off to photos of Mr. Belding and Joe E. Tata while professionals like myself are dining on shellfish.

BAUS

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

another day, another winner shared by me

First 123