neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Huffington post? Are you fuking kidding me? Might as well use Al sharpton or ed Shultz as a source
    ... i see you never even clicked the link, huffington post bought out pollster, which has every poll taken in America, and has the poll of polls.

anyways, that is not even the point. it was creating my own electoral college map, where i had Rommney Winning
    FL, Iowa, Virginia, north Carolina, and Colorado, and still losing the election because obama has such a huge lead in ohio where i gave him the win.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Fox news is and has been proven to be the most bogus and biased news source, PERIOD.
    You have just PROVEN that you are full of what makes the grass grow. Anyone can say anything, but can you state the facts of your so called proof? State the facts of how Fox is more bogus and bias than NBC. No matter what, the FACT is FOX is by far the highest rated cable news network in the country, and #2 is a world away ...not even close. And so when the FACT of the matter is the a vast majority choose Fox over the rest on how the news is presented, digested, and enlightens, then there is only one conclusion; they are the best.

Fox exposes the millions of government dollars being needlessly wasted, such as with GSA & bankrupt Solyndra. The FACTS are, GSA has been wasting millions, all the top bosses there lost their jobs, and anchors like Greta are there talking live to our politicans exposing the fraud. What about that annoys you so much? Whereas else can you watch our politicians talking candidly to a reporter about serious issues? Fox reports on how our Ambassador and diplomats were brutally totured, needlessly by a planned 9-11 terrorist attack, while the White House and other networks are spewing lies and deception about a Youtube trailer. Needless due to lack of security for them, that was concretely evident was needed, while the President is failing to attend security briefings.

ALL CONCRETE, INDISPUTABLE FACTS! That is what they're reporting. Ironically, bogus and bias to me is a news agency that instead of reporting the facts, much less the obvious, airs nothing but spin. Why does the President have time to go on the View, and be with JayZ, but doesn't have time to discuss the potential for WWIII with Israel and other world leaders? Perhaps you should watch the classic interview of O'Reilly and Barney Frank. Frank, head politican over Fannie & Freddie saying to the world that they're solid and strong, right before their demise. I've seen O'Reilly expose weak judges that allow child predators go unfairly punished. What about these FACTS the Fox airs, that the vast majority appreciate, that has you so disgruntled?

How ludicrous is it to think, that the vast majority of America choose to watch Fox News, where according to your statement, they're the ones proven to be the most bogus? Try talking facts, if you can, instead of fantasy.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 10-03-12 at 11:49 PM.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    go back and read what pundits said at the time. this is exactly what I am talking about, people don't even remember.
    Aww...you silly, unimformed Obama supporter. This is from wiki entry of the 2008 debates.

Debate #1 An estimated 52.4 million people watched the debate A CBS poll conducted after the debate on independent voters found that 38% felt it was a draw, 40% felt Obama had won, and 22% thought that McCain had won.

Debate #2 CNN's poll conducted after the debate found that 54% of those surveyed thought that Obama had won and 30% felt McCain had won. In CBS's poll of uncommitted voters, 40% felt Obama had won, 26% thought McCain had won, and 34% said it was a tie

Debate #3 CNN's poll conducted after the debate found that 58% of those surveyed thought that Obama had won and 31% felt McCain had won.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 04:29 PM.

neverstoppers23

I am not talking about polls dww123, we are talking about what pundits are saying on TV, and writing in news paper articles.

Also, i posted anther article on why debates mean nothing , but i won't kill your buzz more. I just base this on facts, and going back in history debates have little effect on polls.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Mitt clearly won tonight.

But he will still get crushed in the election.

dww123

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Stupid black twat on MSNBC keeps repeating "mitt wasnt very likable tonight". Guess what sweetheart its a battle not a fukking play date.

Ugh. I saw that. Seriously grasping at straws. If Romney wins the election I will turn on MSNBC, kick back and enjoy the show. Watching Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddows squirm is really enjoyable

dww123

I am not talking about polls dww123, we are talking about what pundits are saying on TV, and writing in news paper articles.

Also, i posted anther article on why debates mean nothing , but i won't kill your buzz more. I just base this on facts, and going back in history debates have little effect on polls.
    Oh come on You're saying that the Obama won overwhelmingly with the voters polled, but the pundits on CNN were saying McCain won? Get serious. Even Fox pundits were saying Mccain was losing the debates.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Mitt Romney Restart version 45.8.7.1 "I have a big box of chocolates and you can all have one'.

You know, I too have a plan that will get rid of the deficit, and not raise taxes and increase spending on schools, defense, creating jobs. Guaranteed to work! Just send me $250mil and I will tell you what it is.

dww123

Damn. Everything you say is innaccurate. Ronald Reagan was behind more points against Carter right before the debates than Romney is against Obama right now.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

If you act like a bully you attract right wingers. Doesn't even matter what you say.

Tonight was a case in point: Romney tells everyone he won't cut taxes for the rich and right

wingers are in love with him.

dww123

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    If you act like a bully you attract right wingers. Doesn't even matter what you say.

Tonight was a case in point: Romney tells everyone he won't cut taxes for the rich and right

wingers are in love with him.

Why do democrats always buy into the class warfare script? It's meaningless. You could tax the top earners 90% if you want and it will do NOTHING to change the current debt problem. It's obviously a spending problem not a taxing problem. Also, the top 1% pay 40% OF ALL FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. The top 10% pay 70% of all federal income taxes. The bottom 47% pay 0 federal income taxes. How much more do you want them to pay? It's already heavily progressive as it

neverstoppers23

since you guys have an erection for Ramussen i thought you might believe it coming directly from him.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 04:30 PM.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

I did not know the criteria these days is to tell a bunch of lies if you wanted to win a debate.

If that's the case, I totally agree the pathological lying flip flopper won.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by tomseaver286 View Post
    Cutting funding to PBS to solve the deficit is a joke. Are you serious?
    You have to start somehwere, unless you want to sell the country to China. Where there's wasted tax-dollars going to PBS (or should I say borrowed dollars), there's at least a thousand more like 'em. Put 'em all together, and you will see how quickly it ALL adds up.

dww123

since you guys have an erection for Ramussen i thought you might believe it coming directly from him.[/QUOTE]

You think it's rare that the debates will change the outcome of an election. Well, it's even rarer for a president to win reelection with 8.1% unemployment.

4seasons

Since you're a bit slow, he did say. He said by not raising the taxes that Obama wants to raise, means that small business owners won't have to absorb that hit, and enables small businesses to hire more folks. Repealing Obamacare and allowing individual states to look out for their own people, and not federalizing/destroying what already is the country with the best healthcare, because of private healthcare providers like the Mayo & Cleveland Clinics that compete in the free market. NObamacare means 716 billion back to Medicare where it belongs, folks with a choice for their own healthcare, and lower premiums unlike the health insurance cost that has risen the amount Obama said would be reduced for the middle class under Obama. This means the folks have less to spend, which means they spend less, which means jobs are NOT being created. Pay attention, and try to keep up!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 549

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    You have to start somehwere, unless you want to sell the country to China. Where there's wasted tax-dollars going to PBS (or should I say borrowed dollars), there's at least a thousand more like 'em. Put 'em all together, and you will see how quickly it ALL adds up.
    It doesn't add up nearly as fast as the tax breaks Romney wants to keep giving to oil companies or nearly as fast as the wars that Romney wants to fund or the tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans, Bush did all of this and look where it got us.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ferringo View Post
    Romney obviously winning this tonight.

But he is losing, and is a loser. He will say anything to win. And if you believe anything that comes out of his mouth you are a sucker.
    I believe that as Governor, his state was ranked #1 in education, because that is a FACT. I beleive that as Governor, he worked together with an 83% liberal opposition and got things done, because that is a FACT. I believe that as Governor his state had a very low unemployment rate, because that is a FACT. I believe the olympics was in turmoil with corruption, and when Romney took over the olympics was a success, because that is a fact. I believe Romney is a self-made tycoon, because he helped to build success, because that is a FACT. I believe Romney/Ryan contributed more to charity as per their tax returns, because that is a FACT. When you said Romney, perhaps you mean Harry Reid.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Sad state of affairs for Reps when they are clinging their hopes to a stiff like Mittens.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

I believe that as Governor, his state was ranked #1 in education, because that is a FACT. I beleive that as Governor, he worked together with an 83% liberal opposition and got things done, because that is a FACT. I believe that as Governor his state had a very low unemployment rate, because that is a FACT. I believe the olympics was in turmoil with corruption, and when Romney took over the olympics was a success, because that is a fact. I believe Romney is a self-made tycoon, because he helped to build success, because that is a FACT. I believe Romney/Ryan contributed more to charity as per their tax returns, because that is a FACT. When you said Romney, perhaps you mean Harry Reid.
    that's like believing in fairy tales because polifact says otherwise. go ahead & live in your own

fantasyland with your own set of fantasy facts.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Uncommitted voters say Romney wins debate

By a 2 to 1 margin, uncommitted voters crowned Mitt Romney the winner over President Obama in the first presidential debate in Debate, Colo., on Wednesday night, according to a 500-person instant poll taken by CBS News.

In the moments following the candidates' performances on the University of Denver stage, 46 percent of voters gave the economy-centric debate to Romney, 22 percent said they believed the president was the winner, and 32 percent called it a tie. More good news for the GOP nominee: 56 percent of those polled said they viewed Romney in a better light after watching the debate. Eleven percent said their opinion of him dropped, and 32 percent cited no change in opinion.

EmpireMaker

The Olympics are an event not running a country !!! Maybe he can apply to be the EVENT caterer for Obama's inaugural ball.
    His father gave him the capital, so he is not self-made.
    They contributed more to charity because it is a tax deduction, if he were running for tax avoidance instructor, he would be well qualified for that job also.

Sam Odom

Libs are desperate tonight and grasping at straws

Let Sammy tell you boys something... Obama will win Debate 2

Debate 3 will be...

Just like Pro Boxing

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Sad state of affairs for Reps when they are clinging their hopes to a stiff like Mittens.
    How could they not be able to find a better candidate than this stiff ???

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Libs are desperate tonight and grasping at straws

Let Sammy tell you boys something... Obama will win Debate 2

Debate 3 will be...

Just like Pro Boxing
    Obama held back from blasting Mittens a few times tonight, that won't be the case in the 3rd debate and probably not in the second either. It is probably a good strategy considering Mittens had been locked up in debate college for the last 2 weeks straight, and came loaded with note cards (talking points). Now Romney thinks he can hang and won't be able to prepare as intensely for the next 2 debates.

Sam Odom

EmpireMaker , leaking out is...

the 'angry negro' vid the right-wing was touting the last 3 days was the reason we saw a passive subdued Obama by design

wont be that way in debates 2 , 3

EmpireMaker

Obama seemed calm and controlled tonight, Romney seemed pushy and desperate. Obama didn't torpedo Mittens when he could have a few times, the torpedoes will come and Mittens will look bad.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i dont like either

both bullshit artists-big money and special interests run the country like wanty said

was just showing that they dont converse with people in the real world-nothing but shaking hands and yes'sing people like you said

blew a fukkin guy off in a wheelchair
    It's really dizzying your spin. He gave the dude his undivided attention. He concluded that he is not in favor of legalizing medicinal marijuana. Where's the blow off?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

Nate Silver from FiveThirtyEight.com - "no candidate who trailed by as much he did heading

into the first debate went on to win the
    election"

"there has not been any tendency for the challenger to gain over the remaining weeks

of the election
    . On average during these years, the challenging candidate trailed by 1.5

percentage points in polls conducted just after the first debate — and the challenger eventually

lost the election, on average, by 1.4 percentage points, a nearly identical margin"
    Last edited by Shafted69; 10-04-12 at 01:13 AM.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post

Obama seemed calm and controlled tonight

Hummm... Honestly I dont think you'll being objective

He was disjointed , demure and tired looking

4seasons

It doesn't add up nearly as fast as the tax breaks Romney wants to keep giving to oil companies or nearly as fast as the wars that Romney wants to fund or the tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans, Bush did all of this and look where it got us.
    Wherever it is you want to say Bush got us, Obama has only made the country abundantly worse. He has spent and driven up the debt unlike any other, yet unemployment, welfare, gas/food prices, and world dispeace has skyrocketed. Romney is a proven sucessful business man and politician, and is by far the obvious choice if you're a decent, hardworking, tax-paying American that wants a better life for you and your offspring.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Do you support the voucher program, Gov. Romney? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    D2, you are way too smart to be supporting Obama.

4seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    that's like believing in fairy tales because polifact says otherwise. go ahead & live in your own

fantasyland with your own set of fantasy facts.

I know you can talk-the-talk, but can you walk-the-walk? If you have proof, feel free to disclose, otherwise I'll presume you only know what FantasyLand is because you've been there, know it and just haven't left. Freebies or Freedom, that's the choice.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Mitt "I'm the shit" Romney owned the first 15 minutes. Which is about what most people watch. That's the good news.

The bad news is tomorrow all the talk will be "Romney wants to kill PBS and seseme street."

4seasons

The Olympics are an event not running a country !!! Maybe he can apply to be the EVENT caterer for Obama's inaugural ball.
    His father gave him the capital, so he is not self-made.
    They contributed more to charity because it is a tax deduction, if he were running for tax avoidance instructor, he would be well qualified for that job also.
    How about being a Governor running a State on balanced budgets without raising taxes, would you say that is running anything? How's Obama's budget doing that has unified the 2 sides to a common good, oh wait, there is NO unification and there is NO budget! How many kids get their parents' money and blow it, verse others who successfully parlay it? As an American paying my fair share of taxes, I feel that it's disgusting how Washington pisses our hard earned money away on special interests like Solyndra. To legally avoid the government from abusing the money I have earned by whatever it is from the donating to charity to using the Cayman's is not a con. It's commendable!

First ... 1213141516 Last