Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Since when has ObamaCo cared about facts ?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

romney has to own the other 2 debates then hell have a real chance at winning. ryan should cream biden next debate.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ferringo View Post
    Don't know about anyone else - but I can't wait for the VP debate. There is NO WAY that Biden will be as passive as Obama. That one is going to be a knife fight. Should be good times.
    Have you ever heard Paul Ryan debate with reporters? He will make Biden look nothing less than foolish

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

The economy and the deficit will put romney into victory lane. Obama has been trying to define romney with his worthless left wing media. But tonight Romney defined himself for the american people.

Obama and his lies aren't going to fly any longer

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Biden has no shot against ryan. It will be a fuking blood bath

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Where is obama's hope and change? Now he is a class warfare, fear mongering, scumbag

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Listening to Obama tonight was like playing connect the dots and just saying fck it and drawing a circle instead. It was hard to follow what he was rambling about continuously.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Romney sleeps like a baby tonight

Obama has nightmares

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It was hard to follow what he was rambling about continuously.

No TELEPROMPTER

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

you tell em all al

romney made big mistakes and biden will make ryan pay.

Sam Odom

This is when he is the smartest guy in the world

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Sam Odom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    No TELEPROMPTER
    Yep, while Romney was on his toes ready to answer anything, Obama was shuffling through his papers looking for the answer someone wrote. Guess they didn't put enough pages out for him.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yep, while Romney was on his toes ready to answer anything, Obama was shuffling through his papers looking for the answer someone wrote. Guess they didn't put enough pages out for him.
    I spoke with donte green and michael carter williams on twitter and they understand Obama=more tax for them.

I was quite happy they got it

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I give a little edge to Rommney tonight. But the media way over analyzes debates these days, they have minimal impact on elections.
    McCain won 2/3 debates last year, no one remembered that at all on election day. The election cycle happens so earlier and earlier these days, and debates are so late in the cycle 90-95 percent of people have their minds made up. They make it such a huge break through in the election when it has almost no impact at all.

Been saying since the start of the year, the electoral college break down is what matters. Right now obama would have to die, literally die to lose this race. Rommney would have to overcome a 8-12 pt deficit in ohio, would have to overcome a 6+ pt deficit in iowa, win a close race in Virgina, and FL, where obama has a 3-4 pt lead, and maintain his lead in north carolina where obama is surging hard.

all the rest of the states imo, are pretty much set in their ways. you could make an argument for NH, but obama has been leading their the last few weeks and hasnt voted for a democrat on a national ticket in a while.

just one more thing to add. One thing I am loving tonight is republicans quoting the 'liberal biased' main stream news pundits saying Rommney Won, when they have been saying the last few weeks, there polls are basically made up to support Obama, and they over poll Democrats on purpose to skew the numbers. which i find hilarious, there are some facts to the message of republicans being under polled in some circumstances, but they try to account for that number in many ways. they also give a margin of error, within the polling details and report. I use pollster.com and try to read the gallop poll report, or the WSJ. by all indications wall street journal is a conservative leading news publication, and fox news is strongly leading to the right.

the poll of polls on pollster is the best indication of who is going to win.

so to sum it up, i will allow the republicans to be happy for one night. because its going to be a long long long time before they have anther guy in the white house unless they transform their party dramatically. Sadly I believe they will only get more far right extremist. Remember now fellas, Romney is supposed to be a more central leaning Republican...

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15793

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Fox news is and has been proven to be the most bogus and biased news source, PERIOD.
    And MSNBC is what?????

The below link is a broken record....the people have spoken. It's a rout

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...2-2012/151327/

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    This is when he is the smartest guy in the world

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    so to sum it up, i will allow the republicans to be happy for one night. because its going to be a long long long time before they have anther guy in the white house unless they transform their party dramatically. Sadly I believe they will only get more far right extremist. Remember now fellas, Romney is supposed to be a more central leaning Republican...
    Actually if Obama wins they'll take over in 2016. We're going to have another bad recession before then and with interest rates already low and the Fed having used most of its weapons, it will be a bad one.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I give a little edge to Rommney tonight. But the media way over analyzes debates these days, they have minimal impact on elections.
    McCain won 2/3 debates last year, no one remembered that at all on election day. The election cycle happens so earlier and earlier these days, and debates are so late in the cycle 90-95 percent of people have their minds made up. They make it such a huge break through in the election when it has almost no impact at all.

Been saying since the start of the year, the electoral college break down is what matters. Right now obama would have to die, literally die to lose this race. Rommney would have to overcome a 8-12 pt deficit in ohio, would have to overcome a 6+ pt deficit in iowa, win a close race in Virgina, and FL, where obama has a 3-4 pt lead, and maintain his lead in north carolina where obama is surging hard.

all the rest of the states imo, are pretty much set in their ways. you could make an argument for NH, but obama has been leading their the last few weeks and hasnt voted for a democrat on a national ticket in a while.

just one more thing to add. One thing I am loving tonight is republicans quoting the 'liberal biased' main stream news pundits saying Rommney Won, when they have been saying the last few weeks, there polls are basically made up to support Obama, and they over poll Democrats on purpose to skew the numbers. which i find hilarious, there are some facts to the message of republicans being under polled in some circumstances, but they try to account for that number in many ways. they also give a margin of error, within the polling details and report. I use pollster.com and try to read the gallop poll report, or the WSJ. by all indications wall street journal is a conservative leading news publication, and fox news is strongly leading to the right.

the poll of polls on pollster is the best indication of who is going to win.

What are you talking about? McCain lost all 3 debates by a wide margin.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Actually if Obama wins they'll take over in 2016. We're going to have another bad recession before then and with interest rates already low and the Fed having used most of its weapons, it will be a bad one.
    people have been saying that for months now, and yet we had 36 straight months of GDP growth. the economy will continue to grow, inflation can be controlled with some measures, the problem we had with inflation before was stag-flation where we had inflation and no/negative growth in the economy in the late 70s

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    What are you talking about? McCain lost all 3 debates by a wide margin.
    go back and read what pundits said at the time. this is exactly what I am talking about, people don't even remember.

neverstoppers23

Don't want to kill your Rommney buzz guys, but debates don't matter
    http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/mag...?wpisrc=nl_fix

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

people have been saying that for months now, and yet we had 36 straight months of GDP growth. the economy will continue to grow, inflation can be controlled with some measures, the problem we had with inflation before was stag-flation where we had inflation and no/negative growth in the economy in the late 70s
    What I'm getting at is that we have a recession every 5-10 years in this country. The longest we've ever gone without one was 10 years. The last one ended in June of 09, so 7+ years between recessions would be a very good economic boom, which we're not currently in. It really has nothing to do with Obama or Romney, just an economic cycle.

neverstoppers23

These are just two links i quickly found, there are other articles out there but from more biased news sources, so id thought youd be more likely to believe these two pundits. obama won the second debate, and McCain won the first and the last

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008...foreign-policy

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/to...ouse_lifeline/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

I think the best line was when Romney met Obama’s lies by saying his 5 sons would tell falsehoods but that no matter how many times they repeated them Romney didn’t believe them.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama dropped to -297 from -400 at pinnacle after tonight's poor showing. We already know Ryan will massacre Biden in the VP debate.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

it was actually a bit lower lou so its stabilized and obama got a small bump up. how much is ryan mincing biden going to matter? my guess is not at all.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

One fuk'in debate and you nimrods think you've got the election. Obama will eat his ass up at the next two! He's was just letting desperate grease ball spout his same retarded spiel! I'm surprised he didn't paint his fuk'in face up, come out and go "Habo Espanol", and do a fuk'in Mexican hat dance on the stage! Remember douche bags we're leading every fuk'in poll in every swing state! Please by all means piss your make believe rich fuk'in Romney points and real money away!Like there's a minority or woman in the good 'ol USA who's gonna vote for that slimeball!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 10-03-12 at 11:13 PM.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

I put up a line in the POINTS SUb FORUM...seems like lots of opinions!

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

we're (Libs) leading every fuk'in poll in every swing state!

Outdated news...

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I think the best line was when Romney met Obama’s lies by saying his 5 sons would tell falsehoods but that no matter how many times they repeated them Romney didn’t believe them.
    which turned out to be Mitt lying after all after polifact called him out on it.

• classic karl rove move. project your weaknesses onto ur opponent.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

"jim you may wanna move onto another topic"

neverstoppers23

as i posted in the total troll thread, the only states that matters is Ohio. and here is why.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...mmnjannaajenje

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Mitt said "I like big bird but im not gonna fund PBS".

Translation. Start looking for another job in 2013 jim.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Huffington post? Are you fuking kidding me? Might as well use Al sharpton or ed Shultz as a source
    as i posted in the total troll thread, the only states that matters is Ohio. and here is why.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...mmnjannaajenje

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Stupid black twat on MSNBC keeps repeating "mitt wasnt very likable tonight". Guess what sweetheart its a battle not a fukking play date.

First ... 111213141516 Last