Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Put that Miami loss yesterday on....

Put that loss on the coaching staff.

You are up 7. Just over 3 min to go in the game. You are just past midfield. You are having success running the ball. Its 2nd down and 8.

And you call a drop back pass with a rookie QB on the road?

The only likely way AZ wins that game is by creating a turnover on that drive and that is exactly what they did. Tannehill gets clobbered by Darryl Washington and puts the ball on the ground. The rest is history.

Id be pissed if I was a Dolphin fan. They gave one away there.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Well, the Kolb INT in the endzone when they were 2nd and goal was nearly inexcusable...game is over if they punch it in there.

Sol Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Well, the Kolb INT in the endzone when they were 2nd and goal was nearly inexcusable...game is over if they punch it in there.
    True.

But thats besides the point because that happened earlier in the game.

Dolphins were up 21-14 when they blew it with this stupid play call.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I can't even fathom the rational passing in that situation, you need to drain the clock, an incomplete pass is one of the worst things to happen in that spot, let alone a turnover. Game was won if they ran it twice and got the first down, hell even if they didn't, the Cards would have to go 85+ yards or so to score in 2 minutes.

Sol Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I can't even fathom the rational passing in that situation, you need to drain the clock, an incomplete pass is one of the worst things to happen in that spot, let alone a turnover. Game was won if they ran it twice and got the first down, hell even if they didn't, the Cards would have to go 85+ yards or so to score in 2 minutes.
    Exactly.

Horrible decision by MIA that I think went overlooked by a lot of people.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

at least the dolphins are a covering machine as of late and moving in the right direction...

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Im a Miami fan, but i was pissed way before this game. They got rid of an Elite WR and a damm good CB for literally nothing. The owner says hes gonna put up the money to make Super Bowl Caliber team and he hasnt done shet but hire dumbasses.

Sol Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    at least the dolphins are a covering machine as of late and moving in the right direction...
    Yes.

I think they are a much better team than people expected. They are playing great defense.