ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Michigan State reportedly accuses Ohio State of altering game tape

Michigan State lost at home to Ohio State 17-16 on Saturday, and the Spartans defensive coordinator reportedly accused the Buckeyes of altering game tape sent to them during the week.

The Big Ten requires teams to provide conference opponents with film of all their games as shot by the team’s video staff. Spartans defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi reportedly said after Saturday’s game that the film Ohio State sent them was altered to remove pre-snap motions and shifts.

“We had tape cut off all week, where they changed the tape, I’m not gonna lie to you,” Narduzzi said after the game, according to the Detroit Free Press. “They send you tape and they’ve got it all cut off and you don’t get to see shifts or motions or anything else.

“A few other teams we talked to that they played, and we compared what they were looking at on tape to what we were looking at,” Narduzzi said. “We’re like ‘We don’t see any of that. We see it on their tape but not on our tape.’ So that’s something I’m sure the Big Ten office will hopefully take care of.”

Though an initial report said Michigan State had filed a complaint against the Buckeyes, the Free Press reported that the schools’ athletic directors worked out the issue.

First-year Ohio State coach Urban Meyer denied knowledge of the alleged doctored tapes.

“I don’t know anything about that,” Meyer said after his press conference. “I don’t handle the video. What are they saying?

“There is no video issue here,” Meyer reportedly told the Free Press.

Meyer has been rubbing Big Ten coaches the wrong way since getting recruits to flip their commitments from opposing schools on National Signing Day. This game film issue seems to be the latest controversy his staff has sparked.

LBsports

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quit crying, fire offensive coordinator instead.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spartys always making excuses when they lose

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

wouldnt suprise me urban is a douche an of course he would say he doesnt do tape so when it is brought to light someone else take the fall for it!!

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

If you're relying on tape the other team sends you.... well you are obviously a moron.

Why would the other team send you something useful?

Tape the games yourself.... You have enough goddamn coaches

ninja33
    ninja33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    If you're relying on tape the other team sends you.... well you are obviously a moron.

Why would the other team send you something useful?

Tape the games yourself.... You have enough goddamn coaches
    it's a rule to send your opponent game tape.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mich a poor state and poor people in it

we do not associate with those type so will not even comment in the thread

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Went to the game. Couldn't believe how cocky Sparty has gotten through the years. Chanting "He's a pussy" at Braxton after they hit him late out of bounds, and now I see the eye gouging that they were doing to Hankins. Did anyone watch on TV because Gholston was apparently out cold and they let him back in the game?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Went to the game. Couldn't believe how cocky Sparty has gotten through the years. Chanting "He's a pussy" at Braxton after they hit him late out of bounds, and now I see the eye gouging that they were doing to Hankins. Did anyone watch on TV because Gholston was apparently out cold and they let him back in the game?
    Yeah, I was watching. They said he had the wind knocked out of him but apparently never lost consciousness I call bullshit, he was rubbing his eyes and looked out cold. When you get the wind knocked out of you, you're flailing around because it scares you more than anything as you grasp for air, you just don't lay there.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

sending game tapesshouldnt be opposingteams duty.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

co-ck sucker

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Ohio State doing something unethical? I'm shocked, I tell ya.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

What you wrote is a comment " in the thread ", and another ridiculously stupid one. Since it is obviously only intended to increase traffic from Michiganders, WE "will not even comment in the thread". ( Except to note that WE Michiganders do not miss YOUR associations.)