will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

AUDIO-Aaron Rodgers weekly spot on ESPN 540

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...=1191&f=742171

I don't live in Milwaukee but searched for this. Rodgers is a very intelligent man who is very upset. A good listen for the hardcore fan--enjoy.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i hope rodgers pulls a tebow and gets so pissed that he goes for the throat every game

would be awesome to see the packers start beating everyone by 20 after this, and getting a ton of personal fouls in the process for taunting the refs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ronzer, and Fishhead

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i hope rodgers pulls a tebow and gets so pissed that he goes for the throat every game

would be awesome to see the packers start beating everyone by 20 after this, and getting a ton of personal fouls in the process for taunting the refs

Would be sad to see that it took an event like this to make a "competitor" perform.
    I would laugh even more if those scrubs down in New Orleans beat the packers.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

If you listen to what he's saying, it hurts the Milwaukee economy as there could be less home games played. I heard that the guy was bright in school (somewhere over 1300 on the SAT). He says it like it is. A very interesting interview after we didn't hear much right after the game from Aaron.

Yes, I'm not a Pack fan but would love to see Rodgers and the Packers go crazy in revenge.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Would be sad to see that it took an event like this to make a "competitor" perform.
    I would laugh even more if those scrubs down in New Orleans beat the packers.
    did you always put 100% into every day of school, work, etc?

it's more than a bit naive to assume that competitors are always giving everything they have on every play
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

did you always put 100% into every day of school, work, etc?

it's more than a bit naive to assume that competitors are always giving everything they have on every play
    I agree Mike.

No human can approach each day and each game with the same level of complete intensity and concentration.

That's not how it works.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...=1191&f=742171

I don't live in Milwaukee but searched for this. Rodgers is a very intelligent man who is very upset. A good listen for the hardcore fan--enjoy.
    Thanks for the link.

Really appreciate it.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

So anotherwards you dont think the Pack up to this point have been trying there best to beat everyone by 20

Something is obviously fukked with the offense right now
    Pretty sure an event like this isnt going to have them all the sudden flipping a switch and beating the piss out of teams every week

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    So anotherwards you dont think the Pack up to this point have been trying there best to beat everyone by 20

Something is obviously fukked with the offense right now
    Pretty sure an event like this isnt going to have them all the sudden flipping a switch and beating the piss out of teams every week
    2nd half vs seattle they had the ball 40 plays to 6 before that roughing the passer on the interception

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

True but so far this season it hasnt been vintage Rodgers and at times the O line has looked like shit

Granted two of the three games were against a great 49er defense and the hardest building to play in in the league on MNF. But they have looked far from the well oiled machine of the last few years

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Thanks for the link.

Really appreciate it.

You're welcome. It's a really good interview and Rodgers doesn't refrain in what he says.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    True but so far this season it hasnt been vintage Rodgers and at times the O line has looked like shit

Granted two of the three games were against a great 49er defense and the hardest building to play in in the league on MNF. But they have looked far from the well oiled machine of the last few years

and the other week was against a pretty good defense of the bears

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Rodgers will begin a tear from this week, 4 @ home against NO.