bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Refs paid $8/hr to ref these games on their night off from McDs!

True story...this is the NFL today!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    True story...this is the NFL today!

just regular guys, probably have a dime on the game, plus their buddies, they probably get together and tell their referee friend "hey rig it for us a little" and the refs say ok, i'll try, but i don't want to make it too obvious. lmao

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Swear to God one of the refs is a fork lift operator at lowes

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Swear to God one of the refs is a fork lift operator at lowes
    lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

just regular guys, probably have a dime on the game, plus their buddies, they probably get together and tell their referee friend "hey rig it for us a little" and the refs say ok, i'll try, but i don't want to make it too obvious. lmao
    the sad thing is this is probably true.

pickempete
    Update your status
    pickempete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

U can email nfl commissioner or call Roger Goodell

email officeofcommissioner@nfl.com
    or call Roger Goodell at 212-450-2000

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by pickempete View Post
    email officeofcommissioner@nfl.com
    or call Roger Goodell at 212-450-2000
    I just called. No answer.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

hmm i guess il give him a call

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

i just called and theres a busy tone

bettilimbroke999

I lost my cash on GB cuz a forklift driver from Seattle thought touching the Seattle QBs leg while hes throwin the ball was enough to overturn an interception and give em 15 yards and a 1st down last night instead

You cant make this shit up!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-25-12 at 11:36 AM.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

id be surprised if straight up gangsta thugs arent approaching these guys at thier jobs asking for "favors".

bettilimbroke999

Theyve interviewed several of the subs, one was fired for being a ref in a Saints game where he admitted online he was a diehard Saints fan, another is a professional poker player (yea Im sure he doesnt have a few bucks on the games), absolutely none have experience even at NCAA Div 1 level...absolutely insane to have these guys come in and ref the NFL

I didnt even know the refs could have a "lockout"...penetrates sakes every league, every ref, fuckin every parking attendant and concession stand worker has their own locked out union lately wtf is goin on in

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Theyve interviewed several of the subs, one was fired for being a ref in a Saints game where he admitted online he was a diehard Saints fan, another is a professional poker player (yea Im sure he doesnt have a few bucks on the games), absolutely none have experience even at NCAA Div 1 level...absolutely insane to have these guys come in and ref the NFL

I didnt even know the refs could have a "lockout"...penetrates sakes every league, every ref, fuckin every parking attendant and concession stand worker has their own locked out union lately wtf is goin on in
    Wrong

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

They make 3k each game and they bet 10k on each game

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Wrong
    How bout some proof other than just wrong idiot

bettilimbroke999

Heres a letter the NFLPA sent to the league demanding they end the lockout with the reg refs and get these jokes off the field:

Here's that letter, in full:
    "The NFL Players Association Executive Committee is calling on you to end the lockout of our referees. We believe there is substantial evidence that you have failed in your obligation to provide as safe a working environment as possible.
    Your decision to lock out officials with more than 1,500 years of collective NFL experience has led to a deterioration of order, safety and integrity. This affirmative decision has not only resulted in poor calls, missed calls and bad game management, but the combination of those deficiencies will only continue to jeopardize player health and safety and the integrity of the game that has taken decades to build.
    As we predicted and explained to you weeks ago, the removal of the veteran officials from regular season games left a group of your replacements who have proved to be incapable of keeping pace with the speed of the game. Coaches and players have complained of numerous errors and failures including: erratic and missed calls on egregious holds and hits, increased skirmishes between players and confusion about game rules. Many replacements have lost control of games due to inexperience and unfamiliarity with players and rules.
    The headlines are embarrassing: a scab working a game despite having been on the payroll of one of the teams, another who was assigned to referee a team he publicly supported on Facebook, and one who is a professional poker player when you propose even more stringent player rules on gambling.
    It is lost on us as to how you allow a Commissioner to cavalierly issue suspensions and fines in the name of player health and safety yet permit the wholesale removal of the officials that you trained and entrusted to maintain that very health and safety. It has been reported that the two sides are apart by approximately $60,000 per team. We note that your Commissioner has fined an individual player as much in the name of “safety.” Your actions are looking more and more like simple greed. As players, we see this game as more than the “product” you reference at times. You cannot simply switch to a group of cheaper officials and fulfill your legal, moral, and duty obligations to us and our fans. You need to end the lockout and bring back the officials immediately.
    We are all men who love and respect this game and believe that it represents something beyond just money. For our teammates, our coaches and our fans who deserve better, vote to end this lockout now."
    Sincerely,
    Domonique Foxworth, NFLPA President
    Charlie Batch, NFLPA Vice President, Pittsburgh Steelers
    Cornelius Bennett, NFLPA Former Players Board of Directors Chairman
    Drew Brees, NFLPA Vice President, New Orleans Saints
    Brian Dawkins, NFLPA Vice President
    Scott Fujita, NFLPA Vice President, Cleveland Browns
    Matt Hasselbeck, NFLPA Vice President, Tennessee Titans
    Brandon Moore, NFLPA Vice President, New York Jets
    Jeff Saturday, NFLPA Vice President, Green Bay Packers
    Mickey Washington, NFLPA Former Players Board of Directors Member
    Brian Waters, NFLPA Vice President, New England Patriots