probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nino lost close to 30k on Benavides, video post. Lesson learn for all kids out there:

Nino, quit gambling, you dont have the brain to do it, keep betting sbr point and save some money, I guarantee that you will never make a profit. And I will tell you why I know this for a fact:
    1-You are a energy dring junkie, excess level of caffeine cause a constriction in your brain arteries and a rush in adrenaline, the result: Stupid choices.
    2-Gambling is not a game to share with degener on youtube
    3-You dont have time even to watch a game you bet 3 month of salary, you dont have time to handicap anything.
    4-If you compare the success rate of Greg Jackson as a coach vs Uriah Faber, that along was a good reason to be on demetrius Jhonson.
    5-Demetrious Jhonson is the fastest MMA fighter ever in the history of the sport, how can anyone dare to bet vs the fastest guy in history when the guy is almost a heavy underdog.
    6-Smarts guy never bet over 10% of their bankroll, and rarely bet anything over -110.
    7-99% of bettor lose money. 1 % make money, and i suspect that at least half of this 1% has inside info we dont have. Like a friend couching a basketball team, being a couch, being relative or friend to an athlete,being a journalist and getting info before is in the open ....

bipolar
    bipolar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

No need to kick a man when he's down

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Yeah, fuk you asshole. You have either never lost a big play or you never had the bankroll to take a shot. It feels terrible so shut the fuk up.

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Nino, quit gambling, you dont have the brain to do it, keep betting sbr point and save some money, I guarantee that you will never make a profit. And I will tell you why I know this for a fact:
    1-You are a energy dring junkie, excess level of caffeine cause a constriction in your brain arteries and a rush in adrenaline, the result: Stupid choices.
    2-Gambling is not a game to share with degener on youtube
    3-You dont have time even to watch a game you bet 3 month of salary, you dont have time to handicap anything.
    4-If you compare the success rate of Greg Jackson as a coach vs Uriah Faber, that along was a good reason to be on demetrius Jhonson.
    5-Demetrious Jhonson is the fastest MMA fighter ever in the history of the sport, how can anyone dare to bet vs the fastest guy in history when the guy is almost a heavy underdog.
    6-Smarts guy never bet over 10% of their bankroll, and rarely bet anything over -110.
    7-99% of bettor lose money. 1 % make money, and i suspect that at least half of this 1% has inside info we dont have. Like a friend couching a basketball team, being a couch, being relative or friend to an athlete,being a journalist and getting info before is in the open ....

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Probettor I like you but you do this all the time

everytime someone loses you belittle them and tel them how stupid they are and they shouldnt gamble.

Thats not cool probettor

The guy lost for all you know he has 300 mil in the bank and the $ he lost means nothing or he lost his life savings. And the last thing he needs is to see someone throwing salt in the wound

Probettor Nino is a good guy

probettor1

Mike I like you too, but you dont have kids, this is the way you are suppose to talk to your kids, enabling wont help them, compulsing gambling is a serious issue, that kiddo is in deep water. I'm an ashole, but this is the way I talk to my kid and he is awesome. If anything I said is not true, then I'm a sob but you know is true, 100% true and he better listen what I said if not in 5 years he will be in same hole where he is now. 30k is lot of money to throw away. There is a lot to be done with that amont of money when you are a kid.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar View Post
    No need to kick a man when he's down
    It doesn't aplly to addicts, you kick them and you kick them hard. It is the only way to get them out of the delusion they live in.