Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it will be tough for Carolina if they keep up this mind set. I am a Panther fan and I plan to fade them the rest of the season. Ever since the Panther player murdered his girlfriend , Richardson has had the mind set of making sure his players are first class citizens.

the ironic thing is the Panthers actually passed up on Randy Moss bc of character issues and then drafted a guy would later murder.

The Panthers could have picked up Janoris Jenkins in the draft a much needed cornerback but passed on him bc of character issues.. (marijuana)

They also could have signed Plaxico Burress and that would have likely prevented Cams sophmore slump.

Panthers need to trade the most overrated left tackle in football jordan gross and they need to sign some free agent super star wide receiver to give Cam a security blanket.

Cam this year reminds me of Josh Freeman last year. They went out and got vincent jackson and BOOM , all the sudden Freeman is a stud.

that mindset has filter in the whole organization, but everybody blaming cam.

take this example, i'm a browns fan and the team had the worse owner in mindset by the name of randy lerner..he never wanted the team...his mindset was on his soccer team aston villa.

now by having i dont want this team/ dont care mindset, it sunk into the whole place. paying mike holmgrem 40 million who hire the worse coach in pat shemar. stiil paying butch davis and mangini. players getting sick in locker room...and was just voted worst organization in nfl.

now back to the panthers...richardson messed up , this is the nfl ..most violence sport you can name and he looking for choir boys....the first question he should have ask cam was can you get me to the superbowl!!!!!!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cam newton will never win the superbowl ring. Take it to the bank..even rg3 doesn't want to be in the same sentence as this bum.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yes +355

No - 400
    .... yes should be more like +3500

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cam newton is too stupid to win anything. All black qb's except rg3 have this problem.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it's not nba, nfl is unpredictable. dan marino doesn't have one. shaub, cutler, alex smith, flacco, romo will they win one? depends. cam is 23 years old and will be healthy longer than many qbs. panthers always suck on defense though. drew brees would have 3 or 4 if he was on a team that played defense. and look at all the mediocre quarterbacks that do have rings.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Peyton should have Zero, luckly he played a crappy Bears team and an even bigger loser at QB.

Brees has a ring because he played the choker in the super bowl.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

No chance he wins a SB.

I don't think he will have that many seasons about .500 either

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

sunde i love the mock turtle neck in this one....stylish guy

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 11:57 AM. Reason: image does not exist

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it will be tough for Carolina if they keep up this mind set. I am a Panther fan and I plan to fade them the rest of the season. Ever since the Panther player murdered his girlfriend , Richardson has had the mind set of making sure his players are first class citizens.

the ironic thing is the Panthers actually passed up on Randy Moss bc of character issues and then drafted a guy would later murder.

The Panthers could have picked up Janoris Jenkins in the draft a much needed cornerback but passed on him bc of character issues.. (marijuana)

They also could have signed Plaxico Burress and that would have likely prevented Cams sophmore slump.

Panthers need to trade the most overrated left tackle in football jordan gross and they need to sign some free agent super star wide receiver to give Cam a security blanket.

Cam this year reminds me of Josh Freeman last year. They went out and got vincent jackson and BOOM , all the sudden Freeman is a stud.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Bear...
    Thanks for your insight.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Yes +355

No - 400
    Yes, he will win a ring as a clipboard holding QB for Andrew Luck in Indianapolis in 2016.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Peyton should have Zero, luckly he played a crappy Bears team and an even bigger loser at QB.

Brees has a ring because he played the choker in the super bowl.
    you are an idiot

Peyton went through all the best defenses of 2006 with the Bears, Pats D and the Ravens #1 D on the road. 18 point 2nd half comeback in AFCCG vs nemesis, best in history

only QB to win a SB in pouring down rain

Brees bested Kurt Warner and Favre just to get to the big game, and yeah was lucky to get the onside kick and have Freeney injured... but his team executed better and they made more plays to win the game

k13hater

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yes +2500

No -3500

Updated ^ TWO days ago

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

he won't ever even take his team to the playoffs. SB ring? lmfao

Stack-N-Chips
    Stack-N-Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

No Sam Odom, in fact he has a much better chance of taking you and your daughter out to dinner

Cam Newton fumbles, throws int., and makes mental mistakes at important times. Superbowl QBs can't do this because there are too many crucial moments on the path to a superbowl championship when they have to play better than usual, not worse. Big athletic QBs win in college, not in the NFL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah Cam is playing poorly.

but he does have the physical tools. Maybe Jon Gruden can get him going. He lacks confidence right now.

colts
    colts's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not physical ability that propels a QB to Superbowl champion. Remember Vince Young...where is he now? You need a great mental game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

yes +2500. easy bet.

First 12