No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    re-reading this, it looks like sam was calling no coin an ankle biter, thought it was directed at me.

whoops, got myself swore at for a misunderstanding on my part
    You got it right the first time mm. Sammy thought he'd land a big one and find himself as the big man on campus at SBR again -- kind of like the has-been political party he backs. He also thought he'd school this young bookie who was offering him an off number. Turns out he was wrong on both counts.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Coiner bury pathetic patty

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yes he buried me. I've made mistakes in the past that i'm not proud of like everyone else has made mistakes. I admit to that. Nocoin lives in his own fantasy world where he proclaims to be a know it all sharp gambler giving out picks that are not long term +ev.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Patty is good peoples. Patty give us some winners

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Yes he buried me. I've made mistakes in the past that i'm not proud of like everyone else has made mistakes. I admit to that. Nocoin lives in his own fantasy world where he proclaims to be a know it all sharp gambler giving out picks that are not long term +ev.
    Find one thread or even one post where I claim to be a "sharp". I dare you.

You know nothing about being long term +EV, because you are an impulsive degenerate. Give out all the "sharp" picks you want, patty -- they are irrelevant as long as you have no self-control. Stick to what you do best: scamming points and turning tricks. That's the only way you can teach us "fvcks" how to "win" you arrogant desperate fvcking prick loser.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Patty is good peoples. Patty give us some winners
    Patty can talk the talk. Too bad he can't walk the walk.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Find one thread or even one post where I claim to be a "sharp". I dare you.

You know nothing about being long term +EV, because you are an impulsive degenerate. Give out all the "sharp" picks you want, patty -- they are irrelevant as long as you have no self-control. Stick to what you do best: scamming points and turning tricks. That's the only way you can teach us "fvcks" how to "win" you arrogant desperate fvcking prick loser.
    You consistently make threads with the hopes that people will follow your picks. This is implying that you believe you are giving good advice aka sharp.

You also consistently bash lang/landers and other posters picks and even if they are indeed losing gamblers with no clue you are basically the same thing. But to bash them insinuates that you believe you are better than them which in reality you are not. Carry on

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    You consistently make threads with the hopes that people will follow your picks. This is implying that you believe you are giving good advice aka sharp.

You also consistently bash lang/landers and other posters picks and even if they are indeed losing gamblers with no clue you are basically the same thing. But to bash them insinuates that you believe you are better than them which in reality you are not. Carry on
    The idea that you "have a clue" yourself is laughable. You are a walking contradiction patty. A total clusterfvck. A mess. You don't like people who bitch when they lose, then you bitch when you lose. You tell people you're going to teach them how to win, then you can't control your own impulses and constantly flush your roll. You set up point funds for posters to follow because you have the gall to assume you are worth following, then you scam them and lose it all.

It's incredible that you're even around at this point. Only at SBR can someone like you not only continue to re-invent themselves, but then display the arrogance to talk down to others. It's an amazing study in the human condition. You are nothing more than a freak show here. And when other posters pretend to back you, they're actually laughing at the freak show. Basically Brock Landers without the job and real-life money to possess an actual bankroll.

Now go away you fvcking piss ant.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

@ N C

MilwMike , No problem dude

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

WOW!!

No Coin buried the FUKK out of Patty in here.

Hey PatriciaVandildo.....name change imminent, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First ... 2345