Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Tailling/Fading.

Literally is the stupidest concept I have EVER heard of. I have and always will make my own bets. I check out this forum because I like the entertainment, and I like to read about what people think and why. Then I take that information, analyze it, look at a few stats, THEN make my bet. That way, I can blame only myself for when I lose, and I only have myself to applaud when I win. Let's face it, if you are here just to tail somebody else's picks, you are in the wrong hobby. Fading, don't even get me started on that because that is actually the worst of the two.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Literally is the stupidest concept I have EVER heard of. I have and always will make my own bets. I check out this forum because I like the entertainment, and I like to read about what people think and why. Then I take that information, analyze it, look at a few stats, THEN make my bet. That way, I can blame only myself for when I lose, and I only have myself to applaud when I win. Let's face it, if you are here just to tail somebody else's picks, you are in the wrong hobby. Fading, don't even get me started on that because that is actually the worst of the two.
    LOL. My bankroll at pinnacle definitely disagrees with you. I spent the past 2 years tracking just about every handicapper out there. I've bought plenty of services, and setup many buy groups. I've found a few gems to tail, and a few guys that are just so horrible, I make a mint by pure fading their plays. These guys make Brandon Lang look like a saint.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Not trying to get under your skin, but Justin, you have no clue of the power certain posters possess, especially when they are chasing losses. I wouldn't go so far as to say I go out of my way to fade them, but I definitely like my chances if my take on the game is opposite of what they're rolling with. I think you deserve a pass for this thread because you have only been here for a month. Give it some time before you throw out the power of fading or tailing.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I think I understand what you mean. I just don't see how betting against a person's pick is a solid way to work. I dunno, hopefully I will definitely get a grasp on what is so powerful about it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

There are some very bad gamblers. If you fade them, you make profit.
    Fade the public is profitable, fading bad gamblers is another way to fade the public.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Justin how many bankrupt bookies u ever met?

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I might try to fade myself today... Originally I wanted the Falcons at -3, now I am leaning toward Denver +3 (fading myself).