Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Ok couldnt resist.

Got Packers -3.5 to win 2k

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I never said anything about the game being easy--I said GB is not one dimensional.
    GB hasnt been able to run the football with consistency since '09 bro. Don't act like they're some elite rushing team

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    GB hasnt been able to run the football with consistency since '09 bro. Don't act like they're some elite rushing team
    Yeah right because that's what you read in my post

dodge71
    dodge71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

Green bay will stomp Seattle. Green bay -3 at pinnacle is a steal in my opinion. spread should be -7 1/2.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Seattle has a very very physical O-line...cleaned up early last year on a prop Marshawn Lynch Over 86 yards or something vs Philly. He broke a run and went over 100 yds early 2Q. I think GB has their hands full....loudest open stadium in the NFL too....will be hard to audible for Rodgers.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Seattle has a very very physical O-line...cleaned up early last year on a prop Marshawn Lynch Over 86 yards or something vs Philly. He broke a run and went over 100 yds early 2Q. I think GB has their hands full....loudest open stadium in the NFL too....will be hard to audible for Rodgers.
    Remember 2010 playoffs in Atlanta? Very loud, and he torched the Falcons D that day. Seattle's D is better and this game won't be easy, but Russell Wilson will have everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him. The star or story of the this game will be Dom Capers D giving Wilson fits all game.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Remember 2010 playoffs in Atlanta? Very loud, and he torched the Falcons D that day. Seattle's D is better and this game won't be easy, but Russell Wilson will have everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him. The star or story of the this game will be Dom Capers D giving Wilson fits all game.
    How dare you drag common sense into this discussion.
    Seattle is getting seriously overrated here based on 2 games so far this season.Will this game be a blowout?
    probably not but unless GB shoots themselves in the foot they should win & cover.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Unfortunately Seahawks fans won't be able to come on the field and help. Packers win easy here

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Yeah they held Romo, Murray, Austin, and Witten to 7 but no prob. Pack easy! I'm a Colts homer...esp in Peytons heyday but you guys are the best (or worst?). Cedric Benson is now Earl Campbell reborn...not a slow 3.5 ypc schlub that likes to fumble. GBs front 7 is still soft and Seattle will double Matthews like everyone else but Chicago so you'll have no pash rush either. I won't bet because of Rodgers just like people had to fear PM w/Indy but GB has major holes....look at week 1...if Stevie Wonder wasn't reffing the punt return its like 30-13 a$$ beating...same as the Giants handed out.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Packers have a good homefield advatnage bc Seattle is too far away
    for visiting fans to travel.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Special teams will be HUGE this game. Leon Washington will have a big game.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

seattle's homefield advantage is so overrated. in the last 3 years they've gone 4-4, 5-3, and 4-4.

yeah they'll beat a team they shouldn't, but overall it's overhyped. Dallas' special teams basically shot them in the foot. Starting off 10-0 in the first couple of minutes of the game agianst a pretty good defense team is just asking for a loss

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by betcha_bottom$ View Post
    seattle's homefield advantage is so overrated. in the last 3 years they've gone 4-4, 5-3, and 4-4.

yeah they'll beat a team they shouldn't, but overall it's overhyped. Dallas' special teams basically shot them in the foot. Starting off 10-0 in the first couple of minutes of the game agianst a pretty good defense team is just asking for a loss
    Yeah but check what they were ATS at home last year.....

TwampSix
    SEATTLE
    TwampSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Seattle has the best MNF record in the nfl....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

If EVERYONE is on Greenbay why isnt line moving up..if seattle is so overrated why only 3.5....greenbay isnt who they were last year either is Seattle Seattle ml for me

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    If EVERYONE is on Greenbay why isnt line moving up..if seattle is so overrated why only 3.5....greenbay isnt who they were last year either is Seattle Seattle ml for me
    Monday night home dog -worth a shot- but isn't this a case of RLM with GB now -3 ?-Rlm only wins about 50% of time ats-Seattle may not be who they were last year but they may not be better- Seattle beat dallas a non playoff team last year.GB may not go 15-1 but they could actually be better on D the jury is still out on that one. They lost to SF the loser of the NFC championship game not the arizona cardinals.Anyway I'll be at the game with Aaron Rodgers jersey on if I can get out of work to use my seahawks season ticket.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

GB might be the play here, they could win and the people who think its GB by destruction no questions asked; no worries about Seattles top 10 defense, top 10 run game, mobile QB that the GB D hasn't played before, the people that are writing them off because they lost on a dropped TD catch to Arizona (who just beat NE on the road), will feel great about themselves.
    Personally, Im on the Seahawks, but Im going to wait until after the sunday games and see what kind of line I get as you shmucks try to chase your losses with the obvious pick (GB) on monday night. Its people like you that feed the books money season after season, and for that I am greatful

troutsky
    Update your status
    troutsky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta say I'm going with Seattle here too even though I am quite the GB fan IRL.

GB can't stop the run. Unless the packers go up huge early I see Seattle managing the game time a lot better. And at home.. they are beast mode.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Yeah they held Romo, Murray, Austin, and Witten to 7 but no prob. Pack easy! I'm a Colts homer...esp in Peytons heyday but you guys are the best (or worst?). Cedric Benson is now Earl Campbell reborn...not a slow 3.5 ypc schlub that likes to fumble. GBs front 7 is still soft and Seattle will double Matthews like everyone else but Chicago so you'll have no pash rush either. I won't bet because of Rodgers just like people had to fear PM w/Indy but GB has major holes....look at week 1...if Stevie Wonder wasn't reffing the punt return its like 30-13 a$$ beating...same as the Giants handed out.
    Stevie Wonder was working both sides of the field that day sir. Points may have been given to the Pack on that punt return, but they were taken away earlier.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most improved defensive team in the league so far this year is the Packers especially against the pass. It is gonna be West Coast dink and dunk against Marshawn Lynch. The value was in the total here but it has dropped like a rock.

No play.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Most improved defensive team in the league so far this year is the Packers especially against the pass. It is gonna be West Coast dink and dunk against Marshawn Lynch. The value was in the total here but it has dropped like a rock.

No play.
    Hey Billy how you do in week 1-2?
    BTW I bet the tigers to win the WS a very nice price early in the year do like my chances?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Hey Billy how you do in week 1-2?
    BTW I bet the tigers to win the WS a very nice price early in the year do like my chances?
    Hiya Dave!

I am 1-1 on the year. I tread pretty lightly until week 5 normally. I may have two for tomorrow probably write something up later.

Tigers are not dead yet, I do have futures on the under 90.5 and the White Sox to win the division, think the wins total will cash but sort of hoping my boys get it done.

I will tell you what though. If they get in they have a real good shot. Who wouldn't want to go best of 7 with Verlander, Max, Sanchez and Fister.

If they make it, they will certainly see some of my money.

Good to see you and good luck!!!

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seahawks ML

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

hey GB backers. i felt the same way you guys feel now when the phantom pass interference call on 3rd down led to GB's TD

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Tate's no call was 100x worse than Chancellor call

And it directly changed the outcome of the game and spread.

What about bogus roughing the passer on an fkn interception? They didnt even make the call until they realized it was a pick. No pick no call.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    hey GB backers. i felt the same way you guys feel now when the phantom pass interference call on 3rd down led to GB's TD
    You can't compare a bad penalty to awarding the home team the win off an INT--it's just ignorant.

First 123