SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Whats up with all of these desperate cries for attention ?

This site has become overrun with people seeking attention. Between all the "If you bet this team, you should quit gambling threads", People who brag about what great cappers they are despite having really bad records, people bringing race into their picks just to get attention and this whole Syndicate nonsense. (You are on an online forum, no need to start a boy scout group) it just seems like this place is becoming a proving ground for people in desperate need of attention. Its hard to find quality sports gambling talk anymore.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

John isn't bothered by grown Men overtaking the forum to play out their gay fantasies..

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another crybaby
    Unreal

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Another crybaby
    Unreal
    If something looks pathetic, I am going to point it out. To be quite honest, you guys look quite pathetic.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    If something looks pathetic, I am going to point it out. To be quite honest, you guys look quite pathetic.
    Lighten up guy.
    Lifes to short.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

This site has become overrun with people seeking attention. Between all the "If you bet this team, you should quit gambling threads", People who brag about what great cappers they are despite having really bad records, people bringing race into their picks just to get attention and this whole Syndicate nonsense. (You are on an online forum, no need to start a boy scout group) it just seems like this place is becoming a proving ground for people in desperate need of attention. Its hard to find quality sports gambling talk anymore.

Been wondering the same thing.

Mantle7 is the biggest bitch on the site.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Why do some posters e-stalk other posters wishing them bad luck when the stalker has no , ZERO , $$$ on the games?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Yea, it's best to gamble for money, instead of gambling for attention.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Agree. All the Negative threads and posts man. I'm newly signed up, but I see a lot of immature trash on here. Such a good site, too.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    Agree. All the Negative threads and posts man. I'm newly signed up, but I see a lot of immature trash on here. Such a good site, too.
    Try the sports pages. Players talk has become a high school cafeteria.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Blame the fukkin mods & powers that be

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

These guys just like releasing on each other, no need to be homophobic
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I'll have the pizza

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Didn't you write a post on "your top NFL teams that would win a Superbowl" and didn't include the 49ers in it?

Are you really in a position to be criticizing after writing something like that?

(PS -Watch the game on NBC right now Sunday night to see what I am talking about)

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Didn't you write a post on "your top NFL teams that would win a Superbowl" and didn't include the 49ers in it?

Are you really in a position to be criticizing after writing something like that?

(PS -Watch the game on NBC right now Sunday night to see what I am talking about)
    Yup, It was an article for TMRzoo. How boring would it be if I just took the top 5 teams with the best odds .... Who wants to read that ?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

sportsped, can you link me to your sports blog again?

SportsPedagogy

I dont have a sports blog. I just write a few articles for TMRzoo here and there.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

take all non-sbr business off of the forums and dont dare use PMs , we read them too

1st and last warning

NYSportsGuy210

Yup, It was an article for TMRzoo. How boring would it be if I just took the top 5 teams with the best odds .... Who wants to read that ?
    It has nothing to do with odds. More with how to judge talent and show a fundamental knowledge (or lack thereof) of a sport you want to "enlighten" people about.

SportsPedagogy

It has nothing to do with odds. More with how to judge talent and show a fundamental knowledge (or lack thereof) of a sport you want to "enlighten" people about.
    So you are saying the 49ers are winning the Super Bowl this year ? Also, we can continue this debate back in that thread if you want. We left off where you told me that I am dumb because the 49ers had one of the best defenses for the past 3-4 years and I showed you that they were middle of the pack two years ago.

You take the 49ers thing to personal.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Its hard to find quality sports gambling talk anymore.
    If you believe this "site" is only made up of Player's Talk and you believe that Player's Talk is the best place to find sports-related conversation then you're a fukking hamburger, pal. Get a clue and stop complaining.

God bless.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Fair enough.

But quite often "solid" teams with good lines and great defenses don't win the super bowl. Because an elite qb like rodgers, brady, mannings can pretty much beat a good team all bu themself. Nature of football. List of good overall teams like ravens/tampa that won super bowl is much shorter than mediocre team with great qb

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

It's been like this forever. Same shit just different faces.

NYSportsGuy210

Even under that idiot Mike Singletary the 49ers always had a solid defense. The last three seasons it's been like that....no way you can question that. I am not even a 49ers fan. I was just pointing out how something as blatantly obvious as that you totally over look.

SportsPedagogy

Even under that idiot Mike Singletary the 49ers always had a solid defense. The last three seasons it's been like that....no way you can question that. I am not even a 49ers fan. I was just pointing out how something as blatantly obvious as that you totally over look.
    I had em as my last team out lol. The goal I was giving for the article was to pick 5 teams and write an article that would stir up some debate. I would replace them with the Pats right now if I could, but it was written before the season began.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most guys lose here its why they do not track their picks using the spreadsheet