LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    You guys like Indy that much? I can't see how people can't see Minny being a 2 pt. favorite here.

Way more believable than Indy being like a 3 pt fave. I think the number is spot on.

Isn't A.P. playing? Vikings should win by 9-10???
    Should be Indy in the -1.5 to -2.5 range.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Vikings ready to roll. 1st place in NFC North in sight.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Vikings ready to roll. 1st place in NFC North in sight.
    More like a 5-11 season. These two teams are really not separated by all that much this year,

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    More like a 5-11 season. These two teams are really not separated by all that much this year,
    6-10, give them a bit of credit.

MaxxIT
    MaxxIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like most of them except colts.

That's a tricky one but I think vikes will cover here

GL though!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

After last week#1 winning the Arizona game and losing Raiders at home on my press,I really did my homework on this game I'm going against my betting thrend this week folks.. I love this game as a lock and can't pass this bet up.Patriots have an elite offense they just don’t act like it.Tom Brady spread the ball around in a 23 for 31, 236-yard day with two touchdown passes and running back Stevan Ridley emerged as an offensive star with 125 yards rushing and a touchdown.The defense held Tennessee to just 284 total yards and forced .Ridley is going to at least accumulate 1200 yards the season and he will set up the play action for Brady and allow him to play under center which is when Brady is at his best.The O-line wasn’t as bad as most make them out to be giving up only 3-4 pressures and 1 sack.The Patriots have a top 3 redzone offense of all time and if they get to the 10 yard line then is almost a guarantee that 7 points are going up on the board.Their O this season is going to look like clock work this season. Why score 50 points from shot gun when you can run and kill clock,hold the opposing offense to 20 points or less,and still put up 30-35 points?Not only do the Patriots have what I believe to be a clear advantage on both sides of the ball,this game falls into a situation that rarely loses.Anytime you have a home favorite that out-gained opponents by 4 or more points/game the previous season,who just scored 30 or more in their last game,you load up on the home team! It's 36-9 (80%) since1983. -13 1/2 or -14 or even -15 points won't matter in this game.After going back and forth between John Skelton and Kevin Kolb last season and this preseason, it looks like it may be Kolb’s turn to carry the baton. The former Philadelphia Eagle relieved an injured Skelton last week against Seattle and had a masterful 6/8 drive for 66 yards passing and a touchdown to give Arizona the lead that it would hold on to in a 20-16 home upset over Seattle as a 3-point underdog.With Skelton likely out for the next couple of weeks, Kolb is set to start in New England on Sunday. Does it really matter who is starting at quarterback for Arizona???/ LOL LOL... This New England Patriots', and it is difficult to see the Cardinals being able to do anything to stop it or keep up with it.Other key trends favoring New England. The Patriots are 23-8-1 ATS in their last 32 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game, while the Cardinals are just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games vs.a team with a winning home record. MY BET NEW ENGLAND!-13 1/2 by no means is this trap a bet? [I think New England will win by 3 touchdowns or more]you can take that to the bank///I'am not greedy just need'ee folks LOL LOL Brady is leading one of the NFL's most formidable offenses again.He was 23 of 31 for 236 yards without an interception and threw touchdowns to star tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, although the surprising star of the offense was Stevan Ridley.New England won on road against Tennessee 34-13.Playing at home for the season opener against Arzonia,will be like New England playing against a pop Warner Team./lolol with big blow-out game, the -14 1/2 or even -15 points to give up is a joke !!!! My option they will be leading with the spread at half-time...

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

LT,

What's your take on San Fran in their home opener against Det? San Fran looked great in GB and they seem to be picking up where they left off last year. D seemed solid enough to at least keep Rodgers in check. On the other hand, Det. barely squeeked by St. Louis at home and Stafford had a bunch of INT's. Agreed that Stafford should have a better game but beating San Fran at home?

Thinking of leaning towards SF at -6.5 at this point.

PRIMO99
    when Primo speaks ALL LISTEN !
    PRIMO99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

LOL,

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    Meaning there's value for you at any book odds -1328 or better

(don't mind me, Primo...I'm just being silly...and a calculator was unfortunately nearby)

PRIMO99

Hey moron lt bashers

THE GUY KEEPS TRACK AND UPDATES HIS UNIT TOTAL DAILY !!

IVE DOUBLE CHECKED TAILING THIS,
    ITS DEAD ACCURATE

GRANTED ALL HIS GAMES ARENT THE SHARPEST EVER,
    MOST
    NOT ALL,
    BUT IF ITS POS EX PLAYS FOR HIM
    WITH THOSE NUMBERS !>!? THAN F*** WHAT CAN U SAY!!

THE GUYS A WINNER, if u dont like his pick, counter with something intelligent, at least a contrarian 'angle' which validates your claim for not liking the pick,

~~~PRIMO99 SAYS.....

SAN FRAN DISMANTLES DETROIT ON PRIMETIME,
    AND WHEN I SAW DISMANTLES I MEAN THEY WIN BY 14+ (if turnover count is =)

i

PRIMO99

take it from ~~primo99

SF is the game of the week for us,

ie: syndicate of 3 , who started a B roll, of 1000 turned it into 250K in under 16 months

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    LT,

What's your take on San Fran in their home opener against Det? San Fran looked great in GB and they seem to be picking up where they left off last year. D seemed solid enough to at least keep Rodgers in check. On the other hand, Det. barely squeeked by St. Louis at home and Stafford had a bunch of INT's. Agreed that Stafford should have a better game but beating San Fran at home?

Thinking of leaning towards SF at -6.5 at this point.

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by PRIMO99 View Post
    THE GUY KEEPS TRACK AND UPDATES HIS UNIT TOTAL DAILY !!

IVE DOUBLE CHECKED TAILING THIS,
    ITS DEAD ACCURATE

GRANTED ALL HIS GAMES ARENT THE SHARPEST EVER,
    MOST
    NOT ALL,
    BUT IF ITS POS EX PLAYS FOR HIM
    WITH THOSE NUMBERS !>!? THAN F*** WHAT CAN U SAY!!

THE GUYS A WINNER, if u dont like his pick, counter with something intelligent, at least a contrarian 'angle' which validates your claim for not liking the pick,

~~~PRIMO99 SAYS.....

SAN FRAN DISMANTLES DETROIT ON PRIMETIME,
    AND WHEN I SAW DISMANTLES I MEAN THEY WIN BY 14+ (if turnover count is =)

i
    WHAT...!?!?

I don't know what you just said, but I think Detroit and Indy cover.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBettor View Post
    WHAT...!?!?

I don't know what you just said, but I think Detroit and Indy cover.
    lol

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Follow LT for about a month in baseball....and watch you bankroll rise. Probably one of the sharpest baseball cappers I've seen in a long time. He seems to play underdogs and unders, but that's how he makes money. People think that overs hit because they like to watch for scoring, but unders hit more often. And LT doesn't really know if his bet will win, but he goes for value. We'd have to say that Indy as an underdog at home against the Vikings is a coin flip, meaning getting plus money on your wager is a gift. LT understands that betting what the public bets won't win you money in the long run. His record speaks for itself.
    Points Awarded:

Vinnie Paz gave tshafer117 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Let me get this straight...no one on these forums can pick their nose, yet when LT wins and posts accurate lines and documented records he STILL gets ridiculed for picking the "stupidest" games and for taking easy plays like dogs and unders? Seriously? DAMN IT LT OF COURSE YOU WIN--IT'S SO UNFAIR FOR YOU TO NOT BE TAKING THE COOL, HIP GAMES AND MORE FAVORITES AND OVERS. THAT'S SO OBVIOUS. ANYONE CAN PRINT MONEY USING YOUR STYLE BUT THAT'S JUST STUPID. LOL what a joke this place has become.
    Points Awarded:

Vinnie Paz gave parlayin 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Semi-Random interesting point on the Texans game vs. Miami last week that Watt picked up Miami snap count by watching HBO's "Hard Knocks." Take what you will from it (as far as how much it helped their defense).

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1157838.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Nice, I'm also on Colts but got the line at +140 later in the week. I didn't see this thread before.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

only thing that counts is /money in exceeds money out LT qualifies all round bb plus 42 units damm so far cfb 11-8 nfl 4-1 what does he have to do else to prove himself take hatred out on losing cappers oh LT did you read my cfb thread earlier in wk. i gave out just 2 games asked your critique anyway they were cal berkeley plus 17.5 vs. ohio state and my ml upset special stanford over usc wow nice parlay well LT next wk. cal. vs. usc dunno today diehard 49r fan for 30 yrs. love those guys BUT dont give lions 6.5 pts. /im gonna give the heavy juice and bet 49rs ml gl

LT Profits

Thanks Guys. By the way, no added plays today, Sunday NFL Card Complete.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Thanks LT...

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Pretty awful day today LT, I don't know what your record is in football, but I think you should take a different approach on underdogs and getting the points. I follow you in baseball everyday, but this year in football I seem to have been doing really well, and mostly taking favorites, or underdogs with +10 or more points. I just think the football season comes with a lot less underdog wins, and with 4 quarters of play, it allows teams to adjust, letting the better teams win and cover spreads, just my 2 cents.

But I could be wrong, and you could of had years of success in football, I'll still continue to follow your plays because I hope to get to a status like you in baseball. My goal is to one day be + money at the end of a baseball season, but I started following you to late this season. Right now I'm about -14 units in baseball, and +6 in football. You think I should stick to what I'm better at, or will variance bring my back in baseball over time if I continue to follow you? It's just weird because I know everything about baseball, and football I only follow during the season.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Fade the Monday night pick.

Guys on a roll.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Pretty awful day today LT, I don't know what your record is in football, but I think you should take a different approach on underdogs and getting the points. I follow you in baseball everyday, but this year in football I seem to have been doing really well, and mostly taking favorites, or underdogs with +10 or more points. I just think the football season comes with a lot less underdog wins, and with 4 quarters of play, it allows teams to adjust, letting the better teams win and cover spreads, just my 2 cents.

But I could be wrong, and you could of had years of success in football, I'll still continue to follow your plays because I hope to get to a status like you in baseball. My goal is to one day be + money at the end of a baseball season, but I started following you to late this season. Right now I'm about -14 units in baseball, and +6 in football. You think I should stick to what I'm better at, or will variance bring my back in baseball over time if I continue to follow you? It's just weird because I know everything about baseball, and football I only follow during the season.
    relax tshafer...its just variance...upmoves (like yesterday's strong 8-5 over the LT slate...)...and downmoves (and today hardly qualifies as much of one of those, really...as we're 2-3 in NFL and 1-1 in MLB...with one more MLB to go...and in that one we're up a run in the bottom of the 6th...means 4-4 at best/3-5 at worst)...

units accumulate as you travel up with the positive variance (smiling and clinking glasses, etc.)...and bear with the negative-variance periods as well (without getting rattled into "abandoning what's working=fixing what ain't broke" or chasing)...over the haul, LT is +ev (meaning the sum of the upmoves outweighs the sum of the downmoves) in NFL and NCAAF, just as he is in MLB...

hang on and enjoy the ride
    Last edited by fitguy67; 09-16-12 at 09:49 PM.

ClayMaker52
    ClayMaker52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Just a burial of a day.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

What burial? It was 4-4 (2-3 NFL/2-1 MLB)...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post

GTFOH...i hit 5 home team ml dogs today, so wtf you talking about?

LT Profits

Seriously. what is so "awful" about 2-3? It's not like I pulled an 0-5 or something. Especially when my best bet of the week won (Colts).

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Seriously. whamy is so "awful" about 2-3? It's not like I pulled an 0-5 or something. Especially when my best bet of the week won (Colts).
    True story. Took it at +140. Helped make make my crap day back to even ish.

scottsins
    scottsins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Fade the Monday night pick.

Guys on a roll.
    Yet, on another thread, you state that you are playing the Broncos tonight. Brilliant.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ClayMaker52 View Post
    Just a burial of a day.
    Rookie!

First 12