Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    These are near Pro Bowl caliber players...And Denver GAVE them away for nothing. Doesn't make sense.

Someone explain it to me

alot of changes have been made in Denver. they have been trying a lot of new things. They have been faced with some adversity and they are not used to losing. they are one of the greatest franchises in NFL history , somewhat like the pittsburgh steelers or dallas cowboys
    losing is not acceptable in Denver. Mediocricy is not acceptable in Denver. Thus the changes you see.

with Cutler, guy was fukking head case. great arm but didn't have half a brain. With Brandon Marshall , much like many wide receivers he was a "me first" type player. The Broncos organization "don't play that shit" they don't give a fukk who you are . It's all about the "team" in Denver.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

The draft picks denver got for marshal they got franklin, one of their starting offensive linemand and they used the other pick to get someone named tebow.

They got orton and Ayers, our starting de, And the other pick was swapped around so pitt could get mike wallace, but the other pick the bears gave us we got demarruius thomas.. So i think denver came out better
    Cutler was not worth 2 first rounds and a third round which they gave up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Denver is going to be one of those teams that probably goes 8-0 at home. The key for them will be getting home field advantage in the playoffs.

I doubt they will win on monday night in the ATL.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

i believe cutler showed you why they let him go

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brock just watch last nights game and you know fukkin why

Get your head out of your ass man

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Tough love from JJ gold ...

JJ what up pal when we gonna see another video?

First 12