Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

To win 300??? WTF?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like this play, I think Dallas wins the division this year. Much improved pass defense makes the difference.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    im just saying last year the Cowboys pass defense was horrendous. This year it's maybe the best in the NFC. Pair that with a ferocious pass rush and its light out for Eli.

Now i'm no Cowboy fan but I think this Cowboys team is legit. As long as Tony Romo doesn't single handedly lose this game by himself which he is certainly capable of the Cowboys should win decisively.

Who on the Giants...WHO is going to stop Miles Austin and Dez Bryant????? It's been a long time since both of these guys have been healthy.
    IMHO these are 2 of the top 5 WR's in the NFL.

this is a revenge game for the Cowboys.... congratulations Giants the bulls eye is on your ass!
    As much as I agree with some of the things you stated, you do know the ball needs to get to them first right.. If tony romo's on his ass all night or scrambling inthe pocket all night, it really doesn't matter who's guarding them.. That's what Pass rush is for and with Cowboys bad offensive line and Giants pass defense it neutralizes them fairly well... They said the samething last year in the greenbay vs giants game.. Who's going to stop Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Giants way too physical for Dallas

Romo will be scared to death

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you iwin putting 900 on cowboys ml if the rangers win tonight.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

They will just keep the tightened and RB in to help block. Giants secondary is shit.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

cowboys +175

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    As much as I agree with some of the things you stated, you do know the ball needs to get to them first right.. If tony romo's on his ass all night or scrambling inthe pocket all night, it really doesn't matter who's guarding them.. That's what Pass rush is for and with Cowboys bad offensive line and Giants pass defense it neutralizes them fairly well... They said the samething last year in the greenbay vs giants game.. Who's going to stop Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley..
    Difference between last year's Packers and this year's Cowboys is Dallas has a stud RB in Murray. All it takes is some nice runs to neutralize the pass rush and buy Romo more time.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I'll fukkin kill you, you bald headed bastard.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

AskWhole702
    CupCakes
    AskWhole702's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want some action. Dallas +4

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    so you are not counting cowboys awful offensive line against the best pass rush
    The Cowboys offensive line, contrary to public opinion, is not awful. It was really depleted and looked like crap when they played on MNF vs the Raiders. They are healthy and have a little depth now with Ryan Cook. They are not excellent, by any means but they are much improved, faster, and more athletic than they were just last year. Bill Callahan is one of the, if not the, best offensive lines coach in Football. Dallas' will be fine on the line.

Phillips will be taking Witten's place and will be used to slow down the pass rush. Murray is also an amazing at pass blocking and blitz pickup.

While everyone knows the Cowboys have been hurt all preseason (and healthy for the most part now) .. does everyone know the Giants are banged up, as well?

They have a journeyman at Left Tackle (DeMarcus' side) so expect Eli's security blanet, his TE- in this case Martellus Bennett- to line up on the left to help with DeMarcus. At right tackle, they have a below average slow Diehl which again is a liability. Their running game is banged up with Bradshaw, as I don't expect David Wilson to be a big part on Opening Night.

Added defensive schemes on Rex Ryan's part and Brandon Carr (on Victor Cruz) and Mo' Claiborne (on hobbled Hakeem Nicks) should slow down Eli. They dont have an established 3rd WR, but Jenkins and Scandrick can handle it.

The Giants are also depleted at Cornerback. They are starting another journeyman, Coe, on Miles Austin. Austin could burn Coe all night along.. Dez has a long history of being a thorn on NY's backside all last year too.

Did I mention, their interior defensive line is banged up too and DeMarco is a beast at RB.

The entire Dallas offseason was with the Giants, tomorrow night specifically, in mind.

What scares me off is Home Opener on Wednesday on National TV. Always a tough place to pull off an upset.

Dallas +3.5/ML

TL;DR:
    Giants Tackles are horrible (DeMarcus and Blitz field day)
    Giants Interior D-Line is Injury Riddled (DeMarco Field Day)
    Giants Corners are starting journeymen cornerbacks (Miles and Austin are going to feast).
    Last edited by mv09; 09-04-12 at 07:19 PM.

Monitor-Tan

LT I respect your opinion on this board and I think a lot of time I do tend to agree with your logic behind your picks and your reasoning. But in this case I must disagree with that.. I've been hearing everyone saying that Demarco Murray is a STUD. That exact word. STUD. Kid's played what.. 5 full games.. And people are labeling him a stud. I can say he's got a HUGE potential and definitely a bright future and HAS A POTENTIAL to become the back the cowboys are looking for.. But he's just a potential.. He's needs to do more then that in 5 games to be a STUD BACK in the NFL.. AND FYI, all his games were against teams that were pretty bad in rushing defense last year..

His first start against the rams when he went crazy and really caught everyone's eyes, against Rams, who gave up 2nd most rushing yard

Then against seattle, 15th which is pretty good

Buffalo, who gives up 5th most rushing yards

Washington ranked 18th and ran for 73

Then against a good rush defense miami picks up 87

So against bad rushing defense yes he did well, but there was sign of him slowing a bit and especially against washington and miami..

Yes his total yardage is great with his ability to catch the ball from the back, but that's also because Romo had to with injuries on that WR core..

Way too early to say he's a STUD, but he does have potential..

So to say that because Murray is a STUD, to me is not a good enough reasoning..

We shall see though as this season progresses.

LT Profits

LT I respect your opinion on this board and I think a lot of time I do tend to agree with your logic behind your picks and your reasoning. But in this case I must disagree with that.. I've been hearing everyone saying that Demarco Murray is a STUD. That exact word. STUD. Kid's played what.. 5 full games.. And people are labeling him a stud. I can say he's got a HUGE potential and definitely a bright future and HAS A POTENTIAL to become the back the cowboys are looking for.. But he's just a potential.. He's needs to do more then that in 5 games to be a STUD BACK in the NFL.. AND FYI, all his games were against teams that were pretty bad in rushing defense last year..

His first start against the rams when he went crazy and really caught everyone's eyes, against Rams, who gave up 2nd most rushing yard

Then against seattle, 15th which is pretty good

Buffalo, who gives up 5th most rushing yards

Washington ranked 18th and ran for 73

Then against a good rush defense miami picks up 87

So against bad rushing defense yes he did well, but there was sign of him slowing a bit and especially against washington and miami..

Yes his total yardage is great with his ability to catch the ball from the back, but that's also because Romo had to with injuries on that WR core..

Way too early to say he's a STUD, but he does have potential..

So to say that because Murray is a STUD, to me is not a good enough reasoning..

We shall see though as this season progresses.
    OK but whatever you want to call him, he is tons better than anything the Packers had last year and he is more than capable of busting enough nice runs to keep the Giants defense honest. The whole point is having someone that forces the defense to respect the run.

mv09

LT I respect your opinion on this board and I think a lot of time I do tend to agree with your logic behind your picks and your reasoning. But in this case I must disagree with that.. I've been hearing everyone saying that Demarco Murray is a STUD. That exact word. STUD. Kid's played what.. 5 full games.. And people are labeling him a stud. I can say he's got a HUGE potential and definitely a bright future and HAS A POTENTIAL to become the back the cowboys are looking for.. But he's just a potential.. He's needs to do more then that in 5 games to be a STUD BACK in the NFL..
    He played in 13 games and started 8.

In the 5 games he didn't start, he hardly played (25 carries in 5 games)

When he got the gig vs St Louis and started 8 games, he carried the ball 139 times for 824 yards for 5.9 YPC. He's always been an excellent at blitz pickup and catching the ball too.
    Last edited by mv09; 09-04-12 at 07:34 PM.

Kwamzie
    Kwamzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm a Cowboys fan... I bet on them as well. A moneyline and in a parlay....let's hope they do what they are capable of.... Good luck Iwin...you roll big...I'm a light weight..haha.....betting during weeks 1-4 sketch me out a bit but I've been waiting sooooo long for this dam season I hada get in on some action

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    He played in 13 games and started 8.

In the 5 games he didn't start, he hardly played (25 carries in 5 games)

When he got the gig vs St Louis and started 8 games, he carried the ball 139 times for 824 yards for 5.9 YPC. He's always been an excellent at blitz pickup and catching the ball too.
    I'm not considering his back roll plays as it's a completely different thing when you're a starter and when you're coming off for a few snaps..

But the games HE DID START, the quality of opponent against the run is questionable..

this year will be his full year to really show..

Until then we will have to see..

As I stated, he does have talent and boat load of it, but I have my doubts that he's the difference maker for the cowboys between winning this game and losing.. It takes more then 1 guy..

It'll be a close one but, I feel Giants will win outright, but Cowboys will cover as I stated before..

GL to all in this game tomorrow night

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Everybody jumping on the Cowboys as of late. This gets me very nervous.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Everybody jumping on the Cowboys as of late. This gets me very nervous.
    Actually Giants are at 57% right now.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

cowboys ml = loser
    cowboys +4 = winner

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Difference between last year's Packers and this year's Cowboys is Dallas has a stud RB in Murray. All it takes is some nice runs to neutralize the pass rush and buy Romo more time.
    Bro you don't know shit about NFL. Murray is a stud RB? Chiefs are gonna win the division? Alright guy. Let's see what happens.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    pinny opens +3 +111 ...begging you to take dallas... and is now +4 -113 ....
    ML opens +166 and is now +170..
    there is no rlm...
    and you think Dallas is the correct play ... gl boys
    Yeah, because line movement determines winners. That's why the 3/4 of SBR that pays attention to it all have mansions on the water.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro you don't know shit about NFL. Murray is a stud RB? Chiefs are gonna win the division? Alright guy. Let's see what happens.
    OK, Murray WILL BE a stud RB, Is that better? And yes, Chiefs have best overall team in the AFC West. Just because YOU are too hung up on QBs to realize that doesn't change the facts. Chiefs are deep at RB, have a nice compliment to Bowe in Baldwin at WR and they have a great defense. If they had a better QB they would be runaway favorites in the division, but they are still good enough to win it as long as Cassel doesn't make mistakes. His job isn't to carry the team.

mv09

I'm not considering his back roll plays as it's a completely different thing when you're a starter and when you're coming off for a few snaps..

But the games HE DID START, the quality of opponent against the run is questionable..

this year will be his full year to really show..

Until then we will have to see..

As I stated, he does have talent and boat load of it, but I have my doubts that he's the difference maker for the cowboys between winning this game and losing.. It takes more then 1 guy..

It'll be a close one but, I feel Giants will win outright, but Cowboys will cover as I stated before..

GL to all in this game tomorrow night
    We agree with the first statement. Completly different starting that coming off the bench in garbage time for a predictable carry or two.. We do, however, disagree with quality of opponents. He'll definietly regress in regards to the 5.1 YPC overall and 5.9 YPC as a starter. Its unsustainable with the interior o-line and the brusing of a long season, but he's as good as any RB in the NFL - he just has to go out and prove it. Talent is defintely there, though.

NiCkLe GiLcH
    NiCkLe GiLcH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

i teased BOYS +10 , GAME UNDER 50 TOTAL .. a DIME

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys 4-1 in opening games.

Giants 1-6 vs divisional opponents on openers.

Also banner raising will flatten them, ceremonies always do this in sports.

Also 13-2 trends to the
    Over. Under seems sharp which is why over nd cowboys +4 hits

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Giants ML 3/4 Bank Roll
    Giants -4 the remaining Bank Roll
    FTW

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    To win 300??? WTF?
    I know, pretty weak. It's like some guys don't even want to end up on their knees begging daddy for a bailout.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Nobody mention the Gmen swept Dallas and won the SB a few months ago.

Betting the road team, on Wednesday night, against a tough team with a mvp qb?????and not even taking the points= suicide.

Good luck, won't be me

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    Nobody mention the Gmen swept Dallas and won the SB a few months ago.

Betting the road team, on Wednesday night, against a tough team with a mvp qb?????and not even taking the points= suicide.

Good luck, won't be me
    Giants swept Dallas because Manning torched a terrible secondary. That is not the case this year.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nyg -4 over 46

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I hope you're right

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Love this.

No personal attacks/grade school bullshit in this thread, everyone just talking about football to everyone.

THIS is what SBR is about

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I'm going to be on the Giants ML

CAN NOT remember the last time Dallas won a big ROAD game with Romo at QB

some would say last year AT San Fran in week 2..that was a bit of a fluke.

mostly, they play good teams on the road, and the lose.

Expect more of the same with tony Romo as the QB, nothing to hang your hat on with him. He went to EASTERN ILLINOIS for a reason..i value Pedigree a lot.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Sry bud Giants will crush tony homo. Eli is gonna light them up as well. Defending champs at home damn this is too easy.

First 12345 ... Last