High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I think the rain affects coach's playcalling and decision-making more than anything. Wind and rain, that much more. Not so hot QBs + Rain + Wind = even that much more. Could get ugly if Louisville gets a two score lead early and Kentucky has a catch-up mindset.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    personally i thiink weather can be a double edged sword as many times bad weather leads to turnovers that directly result in points so while yea a case can be made that passing be more difficult rain/snow alone never determines why i play a total...now wind is another story
    Wind is much more a factor to the passing game then rain, especially on sportgrass. Friends on the ground are telling me that the rain is suppose to ease up despite weather.com

I'm locked and loaded on the over and UK +14. Talent level of both teams are fairly equal. Uk running game may surprise people today.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Not sure yet to be completely honest. Me and my brother have a system to where both of our research has to show a legitimate reason to take a huge ML play. He is still sleep, unfortunately. I love Louisville here and see them coming out with an easy W
    I think the risk to reward in this game is too high to take the ML. Do you think UK could beat UL 1 out of 5 tries? Rivalry schools? I do...

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

I believe Louisville have the more talented personnel, experience and coaching staff. UK have two monsters on their Dline, other than that they don't have much of anything defensively, especially with problems in their secondary with injury and all. This game might get ugly if UK don't weather the early intensity brought by the Cards.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wind is much more a factor to the passing game then rain, especially on sportgrass. Friends on the ground are telling me that the rain is suppose to ease up despite weather.com

I'm locked and loaded on the over and UK +14. Talent level of both teams are fairly equal. Uk running game may surprise people today.
    passing on total but with you on uk and the points...

CapperGuy

Bridgewater has some good targets and a healthy Oline, and some good tailbacks in rotation. With that being said I don't think the Cards will have any problems scoring. What is going to be interesting to see is the Cards secondary matching up with the WRs of UK, this will all come down to Maxwell's ability to hold composure when under pressure. If they can protect the football they have a chance at this game. Still don't see them scoring very much. BOL on whatever side you guys are playing though

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bridgewater is a BEAST!!!!! WOW!!!

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

99 yard TD drive. Woot woot 2dabank is gettin owned today fellas.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    99 yard TD drive. Woot woot 2dabank is gettin owned today fellas.
    oh look the little bitch checking in...only way to get any attention is to say my name, must be a sad existence....you dont contribute shit, you a bitch, and have to say my name daily, why dont i just send you a picture of me so you can jerk off to it you child raping faggit, how your team do yesterday btw? that ml loss had to sting....when you done go check my baseball thread and tell me how im doing faggit..

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

C`mon kentucy finish this drive off with a TD

NittanyLionsFan

Lol at 2dabanks posts. #actmoreblackbro

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Should've known Ville in the 1st was cash....wish I would have banked it

NittanyLionsFan

It's not called a "ML loss", it's called a loss. I'm a PSU guy and a sports fan. Not some degen like you that bets on football every day there's games.

And I didn't watch the game, so it didn't sting at all. I also posted numerous times in other peoples threads saying PSU had no way of winning that game or even scoring on Ohio at all.

Get a life clown. And go get educated so you can quit talking like you're black.

2daBank

answer you phone and meet up tough guy,,,if not go find something else to do, we all know you a fraud, phoney, faggit little bitch...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    It's not called a "ML loss", it's called a loss. I'm a PSU guy and a sports fan. Not some degen like you that bets on football every day there's games.

And I didn't watch the game, so it didn't sting at all. I also posted numerous times in other peoples threads saying PSU had no way of winning that game or even scoring on Ohio at all.

Get a life clown. And go get educated so you can quit talking like you're black.
    seeing how yo to big a pussy to answer your phone i will just start doing what everyone else around here does already and put you on ignore...you the most worthlesss sack of trash on this forum and that saying a lot, congrats, tell your parent i said fukk off for not aborting you...

CapperGuy

Let's cash this fellas! If UK don't score here, we are looking at a complete blowout cause the Cards will continue to score at will. Man I love the first couple weeks of NCAAF, lines are so soft. Let's get this!

CapperGuy

ML is pretty much safe at this point, but for UK backers you have a good shot at the backdoor cover with Bridgewater sitting.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Yep.......

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Louisville defense is so stout. i think they hold UK to under 17 points.
    Lets. See if this holds

zoo youk

another big cash for zooey

First 12