tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Should the players at Penn State, who had nothing to do with the crimes, die of anal cancer?
    Yes they should after the facts came out anyone with any decency would not go to school there. By doing so you are saying football is bigger than human life. Because that's damn sure what the upper management said. Penn state would not become the big name school it was.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Yes they should after the facts came out anyone with any decency would not go to school there. By doing so you are saying football is bigger than human life. Because that's damn sure what the upper management said. Penn state would not become the big name school it was.
    Interesting. Do you think all 100,000 fans should be ashamed of themselves? What about old-timers like Franco Harris and Todd Blackledge, do you think they should rip up their diplomas?

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Interesting. Do you think all 100,000 fans should be ashamed of themselves? What about old-timers like Franco Harris and Todd Blackledge, do you think they should rip up their diplomas?
    Come on dude you are reaching. I'm sure all those players are embarrassed. Obviously players and fans should be angry and hurt but they should never go back to that school for anything because the program is all a lie. All current players should have transferred.

Please do yourself a favor and Google child molestation. The numbers are startling. 1-4 girls will be molested and 1-6 boys will. Don't believe it? Well that's because 1-10 say something. Once this tragedy hit home for me I couldn't believe how many people I've know my whole life went though the same thing. Nobody talks about it because its to painful and they just try and forget it happened. I promise someone you love or are close too it happened to them.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

2008 graduate here, people shouldn't want to see Penn State lose. The players had nothing to do with it, for those that say all players should have transferred and not play for Penn State, I disagree. When you play on a team you usually form a bond/friendship with your teammates and moving to another college/state is a huge hassle, most of these guys would probably have a hard time playing at other big schools anyways. They signed up to play for Penn State and stayed with it, I give props to them for that. For the guys like Silas Red that transferred, I don't blame them. If I thought I had NFL talent and was on the team, I would have transferred as well. Team is gonna be in the dark ages again with only a few wins per season, gonna be ugly.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 09-01-12 at 11:36 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I am

For one I had Ohio and Ohio ML

For two I think the perverts deserved it and they continue to play the victim card

But most people at LVH were on pervert statesso a burial there
    bitter... no one associated with PSU football has anything to do with it anymore. This is basically the equivalent of saying you hope a German athlete loses because of the holocaust. This forum has far too many bitter people. Not you too, frogger.

tatommack

Germans really? They didn't hide what they were doing because it was what they believed. Its funny how every bashes the Germans but we ignore the fact that the USA does the same shit year after year. We wiped out Iraq because we had a hunch they had chemical weapons. None were ever recovered. We currently are in Afghanistan doing whatever the **** we want. We are not liked at all by other nations just like Germany was. As I see it and many others supporting Joe and Penn state says. You are okay with what happened.

PickWinnerAllDay

Germans really? They didn't hide what they were doing because it was what they believed. Its funny how every bashes the Germans but we ignore the fact that the USA does the same shit year after year. We wiped out Iraq because we had a hunch they had chemical weapons. None were ever recovered. We currently are in Afghanistan doing whatever the **** we want. We are not liked at all by other nations just like Germany was. As I see it and many others supporting Joe and Penn state says. You are okay with what happened.
    Yeah man... good logic. The war on Iraq was exactly like the holocaust. And I must support pedophiles because I don't root for kids at Penn State to lose that had nothing to do with a pedophile.

It scares me how bad your logical reasoning is.

PickWinnerAllDay

Players at penn state should die of anal cancer for choosing to play at Penn State?

Can a mod please ban this piece of shit? I spend 10 minutes a day on this board now and it'd be nice if I never had to spend a second reading this guy's posts again.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

think some of the older players knew---many people in program knew---think many alumni and faculty knew or at least suspected ---joe pa. certainly knew----sad

First 12