Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seer needs to come back. Have had a helluva a lot of fun tailing him in the past. Guy was an ATM first 8 weeks of the season last year. Like 10Xed my br
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: player101, and Urbanwildlife

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Business as usual

Most busiest site around meaning whole site and all products

We win
    What a taint

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Business as usual

Most busiest site around meaning whole site and all products

We win
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    jjgold,
    Are you not one of the moderators of this forum? Your kindness in answering my question will be greatly appreciated!
    Why are you failing to address my simple question?????

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Why are you failing to address my simple question?????
    Maybe, just maybe, he has your arrogant ass on ignore.

Urbanwildlife

I am far from arrogant, just good, but jealousy will not get you anywhere! Put your energy into getting to the pay window this week instead of wishing you were like me! Good luck to you!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Can somebody link me to seers spreadsheet?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

I am far from arrogant, just good, but jealousy will not get you anywhere! Put your energy into getting to the pay window this week instead of wishing you were like me! Good luck to you!
    Jealousy? Please.

and if I were like you, I'd eat one of these

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seer is greatest college football capper sbr has ever seen

Where is he??

player101
    player101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Man...really missing seer...also shivabowl...anyone know that story...both won us plenty last year...come back seer...bring shiva with you...a loyal follower...

Urbanwildlife

Seer is greatest college football capper sbr has ever seen

Where is he??
    Are you a moderator on this site jjgold? Think it is pretty funny that you refuse to answer a simple question.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Are you a moderator on this site jjgold? Think it is pretty funny that you refuse to answer a simple question.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJGold is a has-been old clown posting for pay. Pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I am better than Seer. Plus I know what Seer would bet on this week. He would take Tulsa +4, Western Kentucky +5, Georgia -1.5, and another dog possibly Va tech.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    I am better than Seer. Plus I know what Seer would bet on this week. He would take Tulsa +4, Western Kentucky +5, Georgia -1.5, and another dog possibly Va tech.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gotta like your confidence.
    Good Luck on the gridiron.

Urbanwildlife

and I know how you did last year, which was not very good, when you were bashing/antagonizing The Seer, as I called you out on it. I also remember how you were sending personal messages to posters such as myself begging us to post on your thread. lol You were totally jealous of all the people who were posting on the thread of The Seer, as you want to the king of the SBR, which you are not, and never will be.

With all that being said, good luck to you this year, and I hope you are able to make many strolls to the pay window!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-27-13 at 08:52 PM.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I hope he is around. I'm only here for his stuff.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He will be back. JJ doesn't know where he is but he will call him and find him.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Not very good? Won over 10k and was up about 15k at one time on a 300 deposit. Who is this Urban guy? Barely posts plays, talks like a fool, and talks about a pay window that he never sees. I would be terrified meeting some of ya weird fawkers in person. Convinced many on here have an extra chromosome.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeer

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

This is spot on... Ga would be 3x play...

No way he'd take Va Tech, Never goes against an SEC team outta conference...

Although he'd be very tempted to take UNC

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Not very good? Won over 10k and was up about 15k at one time on a 300 deposit. Who is this Urban guy? Barely posts plays, talks like a fool, and talks about a pay window that he never sees. I would be terrified meeting some of ya weird fawkers in person. Convinced many on here have an extra chromosome.
    nail on the head here brut

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I hope to see him soon. He did pretty well last year. We need you back the seer.

jjgold

Seer is best in business plus he coached big time ball which helps

alabasterf

Seer is best in business plus he coached big time ball which helps
    Best in business? BS! The best guys make a living on their wagers and likely don't spend time on amateur forums. I'd tail Mac4lyfe long before seer anytime.

frostie
    frostie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5663

Quote Originally Posted by alabasterf View Post
    Best in business? BS! The best guys make a living on their wagers and likely don't spend time on amateur forums. I'd tail Mac4lyfe long before seer anytime.
    then why are you here in his thread? i wrote something in this forum hoping seer would see it or somebody who personally knew seer would reach out, if you have no faith in somebody stay out of their threads, no wonder nobody worth following posts picks on this forum anymore people cant just shut the f**k up, lets start giving insight and winning plays instead of tearing each other apart all the time. The people who run this forum probably laugh at how dumb as s**t we all sound constantly acting like jacka$$s. I am personally on this site because i like to gamble and would like to make a profit from it, i thought this place would help but im seeing now after three years this place is just filled with trolls and children who don't give a damn about actually winning or trying to help the general public on this forum. Get your stuff together people and lets try and pick winners as opposed to picking each other apart.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Seer getting trolled before even showing up,

alabasterf

Quote Originally Posted by frostie View Post
    then why are you here in his thread? i wrote something in this forum hoping seer would see it or somebody who personally knew seer would reach out, if you have no faith in somebody stay out of their threads, no wonder nobody worth following posts picks on this forum anymore people cant just shut the f**k up, lets start giving insight and winning plays instead of tearing each other apart all the time. The people who run this forum probably laugh at how dumb as s**t we all sound constantly acting like jacka$$s. I am personally on this site because i like to gamble and would like to make a profit from it, i thought this place would help but im seeing now after three years this place is just filled with trolls and children who don't give a damn about actually winning or trying to help the general public on this forum. Get your stuff together people and lets try and pick winners as opposed to picking each other apart.
    Awfully defensive. I simply disagreed that he was the best in the business. I certainly recognize his skills. I read a lot of the threads and comment occasionally. I agree that there are way too many trolls here, but I do try and add insight when I can. If my post came across negative, I apologize. I hope all a profitable season. GL to you, frostie, and everyone else here.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

....seer we need you these retards wont stop fighting

frostie
    frostie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5663

since seers not here, lets try and pile up our own insight and see what we can do without him until his return, whats everyones thoughts on South Carolina vs UNC line is at 12.5 at my local, is this just because of how heavy the public is riding South Carolina? or is South Carolina really good enough to be 12.5 pt favorites on opening night.

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

since seers not here, lets try and pile up our own insight and see what we can do without him until his return, whats everyones thoughts on South Carolina vs UNC line is at 12.5 at my local, is this just because of how heavy the public is riding South Carolina? or is South Carolina really good enough to be 12.5 pt favorites on opening night.

They are good enough to do it. Wouldn't be shocked if they make it to atlanta on December 1st.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I like the under in USC/UNC

CDYsports
    CDYsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Great write up hope to see more. how does everyone feel about the SEC games tomorrow night?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Why don't you read the other 457 threads on the South Carolina/North Carolina game to get some information instead of re-asking the same shit that's been ridden into the ground for the past two months?

CDYsports
    CDYsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I should have been more specific. The general public is to focused on the South Carolina/North Carolina game. The game to play is the Ole Miss game. -3 1/2 is an easy cover. Ole Miss will control the ball the majority of the game and with an experienced offense at the skilled positions, this game wont be close! Ole Miss and quarterback Bo Wallace have a lot to prove in week one.

jjgold

one more day

If we do not see Seer tomorrow he could be retired

I am getting worried

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Im foning some guys tonight who know via acquantinses the seer. jj get your boys on the horn as well. need all the dogs

First ... 100101102103104105106 ... Last