Originally posted on 08/28/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by alabasterf View Post
Best in business? BS! The best guys make a living on their wagers and likely don't spend time on amateur forums. I'd tail Mac4lyfe long before seer anytime.
then why are you here in his thread? i wrote something in this forum hoping seer would see it or somebody who personally knew seer would reach out, if you have no faith in somebody stay out of their threads, no wonder nobody worth following posts picks on this forum anymore people cant just shut the f**k up, lets start giving insight and winning plays instead of tearing each other apart all the time. The people who run this forum probably laugh at how dumb as s**t we all sound constantly acting like jacka$$s. I am personally on this site because i like to gamble and would like to make a profit from it, i thought this place would help but im seeing now after three years this place is just filled with trolls and children who don't give a damn about actually winning or trying to help the general public on this forum. Get your stuff together people and lets try and pick winners as opposed to picking each other apart.