thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

sbr politicos please give it up

the election is over. we dont need to hear anything more from either side. the democrats are nearly 2-1 at pinnacle after the republican convention, when supposedly the you could get the dems at their best price. lets get back to doing what we are here to do, bet sports. obama will be back barring a sandusky like scandal that comes in out in the next 2 months.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Slim chance your request will be honored. The debates are critical. Think it's going to be close. Maybe pinnacle is hanging a bad line.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

will be a miracle if Rep wins

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

obv he will be back.....how many black people actually hit the white button behind closed doors...be real....if I was black...Im voting for the black guy...not the guy who looks like the guy who whipped my dads dads dad

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    obv he will be back.....how many black people actually hit the white button behind closed doors...be real....if I was black...Im voting for the black guy...not the guy who looks like the guy who whipped my dads dads dad
    Except black people won't come out and vote like they did last election because the economy is still sh*t....

PaperTrail07

agree he appeals to a large group of non-voters but still....the educated black man still picks black......even on the roulette wheel

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree he appeals to a large group of non-voters but still....the educated black man still picks black......even on the roulette wheel
    not humanly possible, sir

sad to say, but Obango will be back in the House again. founding fathers are truly rolling in their graves.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

obv he will be back.....how many black people actually hit the white button behind closed doors...be real....
    Michael Steele only received 25% of the black vote in 2006

Easy-Rider 66

Most black people vote Democratic anyways. Obama needs those white swing voters to pull the lever for him. Got a feeling he will not get enough Independents. Romney has value at those odds imo.

PaperTrail07

lol...he is already back..we just havent been told about it...land of the free man...just sign this 2 page waiver to drink a beer(@grand canyon)..what a joke

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

66, I like you, man. But you're living a dream.

N******** going straight back to the white house. end thread

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are only 6 swing states, the rest are already decided.

Reps/Dems will get at least 48% of the votes in these six states

Entire race comes down to the 4% of voters (aka swing votes) in these states

If you are betting there is value on the Republicans

As well, computer scandals and voter fraud are realistic

These generally favor the Republicans

PaperTrail07

Different animal....same shit

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

Latest 'inside' Dem Poll

According to a new poll conducted by Democracy Corps (the James Carville/Stan Greenberg-founded firm), Mitt Romney is leading by 16 points among independents, 54 percent to Barack Obama’s 38 percent. Twenty-six percent of independents think the country is going in the right direction; 68 percent think it is going on the wrong track. Forty percent of independents approve of Obama, while 56 percent disapprove.

Grizzer
    Grizzer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bullsh*t aside can someone confirm for me if the Democrats are going to win? I am English and have a Pinny account who will take up to $10k bets on this with the Dems at a little better than -200. Looking to invest a couple of k in this.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Grizzer , Obama is a LOCK

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

baskets right price way 2 cheap. i imagine itll be way higher after the dem convention and debates.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    No chance your request will be honored. The debates are a mismatch. It's not going to be close. Fat chance pinnacle is hanging a bad line.
    sorry easy had to make a few changes.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

2-1 and it's over? Pal, do you know anything about gambling? Romney is a live dog and when bettors see this line, what side do you think they are all piling in on? That's right, Obama's. In their eyes, I can guarantee they think this is nearly a coinflip and they might even think that Romney is the real favorite just based on this line. Who knows what will go down in November, but don't cite the current line as evidence, as it only exposes yourself.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzer View Post
    Bullsh*t aside can someone confirm for me if the Democrats are going to win? I am English and have a Pinny account who will take up to $10k bets on this with the Dems at a little better than -200. Looking to invest a couple of k in this.
    grizzer bullsh*t aside DO NOT take dems at that number

the republicans are GREAT at winning elections they care about with a candidate who is "playing ball"

this one will appear to be close, trust me, so by mid-October the markets will have it 50/50, maybe like -130 for the dems or something AT BEST

but unless Mitt has a taxes-related scandal that comes out between now and then he should be a significant favorite in my opinion

When Republicans have a ball playing candidate they are way way way better at elections
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 08-31-12 at 12:25 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

it's funny how people think their views and votes matter...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

this says it all right here, spot on

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    Except black people won't come out and vote like they did last election because the economy is still sh*t....
    they didnt come out and vote last time either

obama sent people to their house in the ghettos for absentee balloting.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    sorry easy had to make a few changes.
    No problem. Don't think the debates will be a mismatch in Obama's favor though. We shall find out in OCT.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    the election is over. we dont need to hear anything more from either side. the democrats are nearly 2-1 at pinnacle after the republican convention, when supposedly the you could get the dems at their best price. lets get back to doing what we are here to do, bet sports. obama will be back barring a sandusky like scandal that comes in out in the next 2 months.
    Looks like we got some new political threads again. Your plea must have fell on deaf ears with NO GNU TAXES. Can't wait for NOV.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The math is simple,

poor people who need Gov. assistance will vote obama,

poor people out number the comfortable and rich 2 to 1..............

Case closed.................

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Why do so many people criticize Romney's (and McCain four years ago) lack of appeal to black voters, as if they're doing something wrong? Why does nobody in the media ever bring up the very likely possibility that Obama's overwhelming support from black voters is simply a result of racial bias on the part of black voters themselves?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Why does nobody in the media ever bring up the very likely possibility that Obama's overwhelming support from black voters is simply a result of racial bias on the part of black voters themselves?
    Why would a black politician like Michael Steele only get 25% of the vote when he ran? If it were purely a bias thing, wouldn't your theory have him getting more than 1 in 4 votes based on his skin color?

Easy-Rider 66

Why do so many people criticize Romney's (and McCain four years ago) lack of appeal to black voters, as if they're doing something wrong? Why does nobody in the media ever bring up the very likely possibility that Obama's overwhelming support from black voters is simply a result of racial bias on the part of black voters themselves?
    Some of it is. But a majority of black people vote Democratic just like a majority of white evangelicals vote Republican. Is that racial bias too? It is what it is.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

I'm not saying that black voters only vote for Obama because he's black, or that the percentages would fall the same way if it was the Republican candidate who was black. I'm just saying that we heard a lot (especially in 2008) about the possibility of racial bias by some white voters against Obama. Why does nobody even bring up the possibility that Obama has also benefitted from racial bias on the part of black voters?

Easy-Rider 66

I'm not saying that black voters only vote for Obama because he's black, or that the percentages would fall the same way if it was the Republican candidate who was black. I'm just saying that we heard a lot (especially in 2008) about the possibility of racial bias by some white voters against Obama. Why does nobody even bring up the possibility that Obama has also benefitted from racial bias on the part of black voters?
    Just like some would never vote for him because he's half black, there are others that will vote for him solely for that reason. Why does this get more attention in the mainstream press? Most conservatives would blame it on the liberal slant of the entities involved.

muldoon

Why does nobody even bring up the possibility that Obama has also benefitted from racial bias on the part of black voters?
    LOL. Yeah, that's never brought up....unless you hang out here, watch Fox News, listen to Rush...read Drudge....practically never!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As a republican don't fall back and believe the 2010 win is at all reflective of a main general election.

The only way OB doesn't walk away with this is if the left goes full apathetic. The amount of Obama voters in 2008 that wont be there in 2012 is easily offset by third party or non voters who no longer feel represented by a republican party.

That last part is significantly underrated as that makes up the majority of the undecided.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

these racists inbreds on SBR are always asking why blacks don't vote

republiKKKan.

how ironic !