Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Newt's wife is hypnonzing me.

What's with those eyes?? She made me bet the Astros just now.

"Must bet Astros......Must bet Astros...."

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

In a minute, I am going to count to 3 and just relax . You are feeling sleepy , so sleepy. So drowsy. Once you awake you will go register for the republican party

The astros the rest of the season look good to bet on , just like betting on the Washington Generals in basketball facing the globetrotters. The Generals are "due"

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe, and dmtrader

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Newt's nick name for her is Jaw Bone.

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

She needs big eyes to take in all of Newt in his magnificent, obese body. In advance of the 2012 cycle, Newt has been stuffing himself with double and triple portions of bullshit. Cow manure produces large amounts of methane gas which needs to be vented often. Newt loves to spew large volumes of bs since the day he was charged with ethics violations as a member of Congress. Unfortunately, Newt is short on details when it comes to the 84 ethics violations he was charged with. He has the prestigious title of first Speaker of the House of Representatives to be disciplined for ethics violations. So when Newt starts spewing about Presidents or politicians not doing what they should be doing, he has extensive personal knowledge. Consider Newt a highly credible source on everything he claims to know of. You can trust Newt................ask him yourself.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

For a short while Newt was ahead of Romney in the polls. He was bankrolled by one billionaire (Adelson) who now is buying other republicans since Newt is toast.