no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moonbat Michael Moore: Start Practicing The Words ‘President Romney’

Filmmaker Michael Moore took to Huffington Post Live on Thursday to offer a few words of advice: Start practicing the words “President Romney.” It’s all about the money, he said — and Mitt Romney is going to raise more than President Barack Obama.
    “Mitt Romney is going to raise more money than Barack Obama. That should guarantee his victory,” Moore said, later adding, “I think people should start to practice the words ‘President Romney.’”
    Don’t be fooled by the Republicans, he warned:
    To assume that the other side are just a bunch of ignoramuses who are supported by people who believe that Adam and Eve rode on dinosaurs 6,000 years ago is to completely misjudge the opposition. They not only are smart, they are dedicated, they are disciplined, they have the courage of their convictions, they say exactly what they think.
    Voter turnout is key, and the GOP have set up a machine, and the money behind that machine produces results for them, Moore said, noting that it’s “pretty scary.” There have always been extremely wealthy people, always will be — but they don’t have to pull the strings if “we” don’t let them, he said.

Were November 6 to be held in the style of American Idol, if Americans could sit on their couches and vote, Moore said Obama “would win hands down. There’s no question in my mind about that.” (Only idiots support Obama LOL)

But of course, as he added, “That’s not what’s going to happen.”

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Here's the thing: I would be a republican if that party stood for anything close to what is was, even under Reagan. Before you just tow the party line, maybe you should know what it stands for today. If you have some spewed stock statement from that group of elitist, richers that mascerade as the republicans I don't want to hear it. You will never have another Reagan, but I guess its enough to take down every other candidate that stands for the opposite of what you say you stand for, but really don't know anything about. Cheers! Here's to ignorance, hope it works out for ya.

BTW, before you start clapping for Moore's statement, it is nothing more than a ploy from the left to scare the shit out of left voters to go to the voting booth.

Moore still has clout among the Huffington post visitors, believe me - this was a campaign ad.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guess he's not as nutty as I thought he was.

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Here's the thing: I would be a republican if that party stood for anything close to what is was, even under Reagan. Before you just tow the party line, maybe you should know what it stands for today. If you have some spewed stock statement from that group of elitist, richers that mascerade as the republicans I don't want to hear it. You will never have another Reagan, but I guess its enough to take down every other candidate that stands for the opposite of what you say you stand for, but really don't know anything about. Cheers! Here's to ignorance, hope it works out for ya.

BTW, before you start clapping for Moore's statement, it is nothing more than a ploy from the left to scare the shit out of left voters to go to the voting booth.

Moore still has clout among the Huffington post visitors, believe me - this was a campaign ad.

Republicans? I'm simply not nearly as sick of their guile and bullshiit as I am of the Democrats. They at least make some effort to try and do what it will take to restore any kind of "health" to the Nation, although that will soon become next to impossible if they want to win any National elections.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    Republicans? I'm simply not nearly as sick of their guile and bullshiit as I am of the Democrats. They at least make some effort to try and do what it will take to restore any kind of "health" to the Nation, although that will soon become next to impossible if they want to win any National elections.
    Republicans aren't my fathers republicans. They are absolutely hijacked by the radical religious right.

Same people will boast about fiscal conservation while saying they will add more to the military budget. Same people will say they are for small government, yet support anti-abortion and anti-gambling laws - and also go on record saying they are for a large military.

Democrats are at least honest and up front on what they want, they are just too damn nice to get it done. And most of the time, that is for the better.

Walking hypocrites now make up the republican base. Spineless twats make up the Democratic base.

And neither are represented by their representative.

no gnu taxes

Republicans aren't my fathers republicans. They are absolutely hijacked by the radical religious right.
    The "radical religous right" played a large part in Reagan's wins.

ChalkyDog

The "radical religous right" played a large part in Reagan's wins.
    They're still full of shit myopic assholes that have bullshit life views that belong no where near policy.

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    They're still full of shit myopic assholes that have bullshit life views that belong no where near policy.
    I'm not going to get into why you feel that way or try and make arguments for or against the topics you are referring to (although I think I know what they are). However as far as online gambling goes, there are only a few States (NV, LA, etc.) which have specifically outlawed it, even for the casual gambler, and I can assure you it had nothing to do with the religous right.

ChalkyDog

I'm not going to get into why you feel that way or try and make arguments for or against the topics you are referring to (although I think I know what they are). However as far as online gambling goes, there are only a few States (NV, LA, etc.) which have specifically outlawed it, even for the casual gambler, and I can assure you it had nothing to do with the religous right.
    I will put this simply, allowing the religious right a majority voice is as disastrous to America as allowing the PETA backing far left a similar sized voice.

Both these types of people are myopic and deserve little attention.

Luckily for us, far left is broke dikk as shit, and unluckily for us - religion is the most successful racket in the world. As a result, the religious right has bought a voice and is now in the process of directing the republican ticket.

That is terrible. Based on our current system, we get two choices. And by allowing such stupidity to control one of the choices, we're left with not choice at all.