Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Amazing Tuesday Morning SBR!

Wow, hard to believe it's almost September! One of the best times of year! Windows open both day and night, fresh air flowing in bringing the smell of the outdoors, the rustling of the leaves, and the squirrels scampering in the trees.

We are finally getting back into the school routine around here, which as much as I miss them, is probably a good thing. Thanks to the oldest's coach cancelling practice we are down to two soccer practices and piano lessons. It's a slow night for us

Ok, so my computer decided I was done typing and posted the thread, gonna have to have a talk with it about this kind of behavior...

What games are you guys on today?
    Last edited by Blondie; 08-28-12 at 08:40 AM. Reason: ugh... computer...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Good Morning Blondie and SBR, Love you Blondie!

it is a great time, soon we'll be going to football games under blankets, raking leaves, burning leaves, going to apple/pumpkin orchards/farms and setting aside entire weekends to football on tv....

great great time of year

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Good Morning Blondie and SBR, Love you Blondie!

it is a great time, soon we'll be going to football games under blankets, raking leaves, burning leaves, going to apple/pumpkin orchards/farms and setting aside entire weekends to football on tv....

great great time of year
    Most definitely is! Socer games start very soon which is the official start of fall for us! Every weekend is a mix of football and soccer. Friday night football at the high school, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon soccer (normally we would have Sunday afternoon football as well for JFL but the oldest decided this year football and baseball at the same time was just more than he wanted to do his 8th grade year.

Mix in hayrides, orchards, camping, band competitions, and of course homecoming! (That reminds me.. I need to send off the paperwork for my 15 year reunion this week)

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Good Morning! I am guessing it is sunny there today? Good deal!!