No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    my wife took my son when he started kindergarten, so i got to miss out on that.
    Too busy chase betting the Royals/M's live?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I would imagine its easier with a boy. Its just hard for me not to be there to watch over her like I have for the last 5 years.
    Wait til she starts doing the guys on the football team, that will really mess you up.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

my first day of kindergarten:

1) whacked the teacher in the head with my bag
    2) some dumbass kid was crawling on the floor so i kicked him in the face

no idea how i still remember this, but at age 5 i can still remember my mom shrugging her shoulders when the teacher told her how rotten i was on the first day (i'm the youngest of 3 and she had been through it all)

from that day on i knew i could pretty much get away with anything, and i sure as hell tried

got permanently banned from the school bus at age 13 for telling the driver to go fukk herself and then refusing to apologize. one of my proudest moments
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave milwaukee mike 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Took my daughter to her first day of kindergarten today. Here in Texas its a full day, 8-3:30, 5 days a week. Not gonna lie, it was one of the toughest moments I've had. Funny thing is, it's not her that it was so hard on....it was me and her mom. She was pretty excited about the whole deal. Hanging out with kids her age, playing on the playground, getting to be a jr. cheerleader. I, on the other hand, was a wreck. Barely made it outside before I cried like a bitch.

Maybe some others on here know what I'm talking about. Hopefully you young guys will get to experience it one day. If you do, just remember to enjoy every minute to the fullest. I know its cliche', but you won't believe how quickly it passes.
    No kids yet, but I can imagine it's very difficult. Good for you for being a loving parent who is concerned for your child's well being! I'm sure she'll be beating up boys in no time.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Milwaukee, were you violently abused as a kid?--maybe it was so traumatic that you forgot. All that behavior is very unnatural, unless you have several older brothers. I will have to double-check with my psychologist brother and get back to you.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Milwaukee, were you violently abused as a kid?--maybe it was so traumatic that you forgot. All that behavior is very unnatural, unless you have several older brothers. I will have to double-check with my psychologist brother and get back to you.

that kid deserved to be kicked for crawling on the floor like a 2 year old, i was doing him a favor.

and yes i had an older brother, we used to have boxing matches on the concrete floor in the basement, not really the smartest idea and i had my nose broken and got knocked out a couple times - that explains a lot

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Open the f'ing floodgates. Crying like a libtard.
    Last edited by 19th Hole; 08-27-12 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Feathers flew

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

uh oh, guys gonna get banned in this thread

you think I didn't think of those jokes too?? of course i did, common

but i didnt post them, i dont want to get banned, im no fool

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

hope this makes you feel better
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:37 PM. Reason: image does not exist

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Took my daughter to her first day of kindergarten today. Here in Texas its a full day, 8-3:30, 5 days a week. Not gonna lie, it was one of the toughest moments I've had. Funny thing is, it's not her that it was so hard on....it was me and her mom. She was pretty excited about the whole deal. Hanging out with kids her age, playing on the playground, getting to be a jr. cheerleader. I, on the other hand, was a wreck. Barely made it outside before I cried like a bitch.

Maybe some others on here know what I'm talking about. Hopefully you young guys will get to experience it one day. If you do, just remember to enjoy every minute to the fullest. I know its cliche', but you won't believe how quickly it passes.

Wait til she graduates Opie

mine's in her 2nd year at TCU and it feels like a world away

milwaukee mike

i think the time for crying as a parent is when you see the bill for your daughter's wedding

the rest of these things just come and go, and i have no real emotion about them

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been at work since 430...been a tough day for me too...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProfaneReality

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Opie gimme a fukkin tissue you rich prikk

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Wait til she graduates Opie

mine's in her 2nd year at TCU and it feels like a world away

second year at TCU?? how the fuk old are you bro? or did you have a kid at 16 or something??

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    hope this makes you feel better

very low blow, very low

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:37 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Opie wait till she grows up and there's NOTHING that you know is right and only Mom can solve....trust me. I can recall "Dad where's Mom?" "I don't know whats up?" "I need Mom...NOW" "Well she's not here so what do you need?" "I'm bleeding Dad and I need Mom...NOW!" Ah yes what a day in my life

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    There are three things that make this particularly hard:

1) She's a girl.
    when my son went to kinder, it was no problem..

Now my wife wants to put my 3yr old girl to some type of pre-school, AND I WON'T HAVE IT!!

I might home school my two daughters.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i think the time for crying as a parent is when you see the bill for your daughter's wedding

the rest of these things just come and go, and i have no real emotion about them
    Trust me....it was an involuntary reflex. I did everything I could to keep it together. Didn't work.

6-7 years ago, I would've been the first guy to laugh at some idiot so wrapped up in their kid that kindergarten is a big fukkin deal to them!

But now.....I am that idiot. It's ok. That girl has absolutely been the pleasure of my life. Wouldn't change a thing.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

that kid deserved to be kicked for crawling on the floor like a 2 year old, i was doing him a favor.

and yes i had an older brother, we used to have boxing matches on the concrete floor in the basement, not really the smartest idea and i had my nose broken and got knocked out a couple times - that explains a lot
    Thank God!!! I was very worried that you didn't have an older brother. Nevermind, you acted normally.

MAYAN, do not let your girl go to preschool. Preschool only benefits kids who don't get a lot of social interaction. It does not give them an edge at all!!!!

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

my oldest just started Pre k which is a full day too. I can absolutely relate.

I didn't shed tears, but my eyes definitely welled up. I just did the tough guy squint so they didn't come out. It's hard to determine the feeling too, it's a mixture of pride, sadness, fear, excitement.

Parenthood is +ev. Those who disagree are lonely guys who can't secure a womb in which to incubate the little fukks.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave WvGambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Now I cry when my kids come home.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Now I cry when my kids come home.
    well played sir.

High3rEl3m3nt

Since when did kindergarten become an all-day thing? Is that really necessary?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    second year at TCU?? how the fuk old are you bro? or did you have a kid at 16 or something??

I was 22, 41 now

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

The real question is Opie. Can she spell better than fire dawg or is she behined

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Now my wife wants to put my 3yr old girl to some type of pre-school, AND I WON'T HAVE IT!!

Yeah, I've come to realize that as a dad, your protection flag waves much higher with girls than boys. I knew that would be the case, but to what extent I wasn't sure until my girls started getting older.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Parenthood is +ev.
    That it is WV.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Since when did kindergarten become an all-day thing? Is that really necessary?
    f\*\*k, Kindgergarten's intense now. It's like 2nd grade was back in the day when we were in school. Kids are reading and writing in complete sentences by spring.

Even preschool's all day here. And no, it's not necessary.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

opie let the wife see some tears so she would throw some ass on him when they got home...he aint no dummy

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Mayan Pal,
    check out k12.com . That's where my oldest girl goes to school. After the first week of taking my girl to school I was having none of it. Classes jam packed, little boys playing grab ass and getting away with it. Teachers with their heads up their asses. All while worrying my ass off about her. No thanks, been loving the home schooling. She's ahead of where she would of been if she went public school.

Opie I understand completely the misses had to cradle me on the first day like a Gay SBR poster begging his man-gina to cradle him.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Although it is a serious and touching subject, this should be Salooned.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get this stupid shit out of here.
    This aint the fukking Oprah Winfrey forum

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Get this stupid shit out of here.
    This aint the fukking Oprah Winfrey forum

....says the goofy bastard that begs every swinging dikk on the board to cradle his fat ass.

Look pal, this also ain't the fukkin' "Retard Who Throws the Football to Himself" forum.....but you don't see me bitching about it!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

....says the goofy bastard that begs every swinging dikk on the board to cradle his fat ass.

Look pal, this also ain't the fukkin' "Retard Who Throws the Football to Himself" forum.....but you don't see me bitching about it!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

My youngest starts Kindeegarden this Thursday... I can't fuking believe it. All 3 kids in school all day, everyday!!! WOOOHOO! The wife has been waiting for this moment for over 10 years. Fukin Finally. This better improve her libido... and mine too for that matter... Damn I'm getting old.

First 12345 ... Last