jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Ipad 2

Since I got my Ipad2 back in Nov from SBR, it has never had a problem... But yesterday.... It completely went black and would not turn on.... Just in case anyone runs to this problem the answer is below.

Customer Question I have an [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]ipad[/COLOR][/COLOR] 2 and it won't turn on. I was using it and went to settings and it went dark. There was still battery life indicated but I plugged it in to charge but nothing happened. It seems to be dead. What do I do?

Sounds like it might just be stalled. First plug in [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]Your [COLOR=green !important]iPad[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] into your computer via USB. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons down firmly at the same time for 15 seconds, then release. Wait 15 more seconds. Then push and hold the Power button for 15 seconds (or until the Apple logo appears) and then release it.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

The mini is coming out in September. Get it so my stock in the company can continue to shoot up.