dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

I absolutely love your Manning selection as your number 1 QB. Big things are in store for him this season. He wants to prove to Elway that he still has the magic touch.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You need a foreign kicker. Or at least one with a last name that has at least 10 letters in it.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

pac your whole season depends on the texans. i've done this many tops where i draft the two best players (albeit a qb/wr usually) from one team. The rest doesn't matter. Peyton and Pettigrew and Greene and them will all have solid years. Your two studs are foster and johnson lets see how far they can carry you.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    I absolutely love your Manning selection as your number 1 QB. Big things are in store for him this season. He wants to prove to Elway that he still has the magic touch.
    I agree.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I agree.
    Just keep in mind that he's really struggling to throw to his right.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Just keep in mind that he's really struggling to throw to his right.
    Yea, that's why I got Cutler also. Cutler is a top10 qb.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Pac: I know that I sound like a "homer" but I like Greene and Holmes as your selections because they'll be the primary forms of offense on a weak offensive Jets team.

Quarterback position is solid. Peyton is Peyton and he'll be looking for Decker. Cutler is going to have a great season if healthy. Moral is high in Chicago camp and Cutler is a new dad and should be ready to go. Potential and Cutler go well.

Alex has a better team this year with more options. As your number 3 guy, he's a good pick

I love the running backs and wide receivers. Dez Bryant is your "wild card". The guy has the potential to be the best receiver in football and the most potential for not producing and getting injured and getting in more trouble. (guy hit his mother?)

Gould is a great kicker and the only thing that I question is how long can Ray Lewis and Ed Reed keep up this level of play. Other than that, Baltimore always has a top level defense.

I love the team but my main concern is the UNCERTAINTY WITH MANNING ON DENVER. You want your starter to be like a Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers that are durable (in their prime), and you'll know that they'll go 4750-5000 yards strong.

Still, you have a star studded team.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave will2survive 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    12 team snake. PPR. Bold will be my starters obviously.

QB Peyton Manning
    QB Jay Cutler
    QB Alex Smith

RB Arian Foster
    Rb Shonne Green

RB Legarette Blount

WR Andre Johnson
    WR Greg Jennings
    WR Dez Bryant

Flex B Pettigrew
    Flex Santonio Holmes
    Flex Malcolm Floyd

K Robbie Gould

DEF Baltimore

For a 12 team league you should be in contention.

At QB - you have a guy who has a lot to prove coming off serious neck surgery, but should be about a 8-12th ranked QB.

RB - Foster is a stud. Will be top 3 RBs all year. I love Shonn Greene for the Jets, look what Tebow did for Mcgahee. But you're depth is absolute shit. Blount is a backup RB at the time. I'd try to trade Santonio for a RB like Donald Brown.

WR - I love Jennnings/Dez. However, Andre is injury prone. You have Malcolm Floyd too who I love this year as a sleeper. Pettigrew very nice TE.

You should be a top 3 team, I would think.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave BigDeem5 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12