Laissez Faire
    Laissez Faire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Lol at dumbfukks tailing this clown.

don't sweat this guy man. we all have off nights. I follow cfb very intensely, and i like your write-ups. we may disagree on an issue here or there, but I can perceive that you are not only knowledgeable about players and teams, but also provide insight on how you think that the game will flow.

S. Cacky Lacky screwed me over last night too in the parlays, but all my teasers covered. made around $280 last night

prediction: UCF 42, akron 13
    actual score: ucf 56-14
    *no complaints here

prediction: s. carolina 21, vandy 7
    actual score: s. carolina 17, vandy 13
    *QB situation greatly affected this game. I still liked your thinking because, in the end, S. carolina would have killed if they had utilized Lattimore more efficiently from the onset

prediction: emu 17, ball st. 16
    actual score: emu 26, ball st. 37
    *this was just a lost. simple & plain, but I can swallow that when you're wagering on two lower tier programs in the 1st game of season

prediction: umass 6, uconn 28, umass +24.5 covers
    actual score: umass 0, uconn 37, uconn -24.5 covers
    *you got total # of points right basically, just on the wrong side w/ umass (but who expected them to lay a goose egg)

prediction: ucla 28, rice 17, rice +15.5 covers
    actual score: ucla 49, rice 24, ucla -15.5 covers
    *no one expected ucla to start actually scoring the football like that haha...if they can put that many pts on board every weekend, then I'll watch more than 2 games in the pac-12 this yr haha

prediction: wash st 14, byu 42, byu -13.5 covers
    actual score: wash st 6, byu 30, byu -13.5 covers
    *and this was your 5 star play, so I gotta commend you for the unwavering confidence in the pick. I was a little on the fence obviously w/ Leach, but the more analysis I came across and performed myself, the more I began to assimilate my thoughts w/ yours

so yes, it was a down night, but I'm right here with you this season my friend. real recognizes real. looking forward to a good rest of the weekend frogsrangers...from a former hurricane to a former horned frog

p.s. I'm a lot more worried about S. carolina's o-line going forward than your plays haha

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    So disappointed when I woke this morning to see the Minn/UNLV score... killed a huge parlay. Seattle Storm killed the other parlay.

Onto today, GL Frog

Another idiot to ignore ===>
    Yea ok pal. Your tailing some clown that hasn't proven he ever won shit. On top of it, he is betting $20 a game. Good luck with your tailing pal. I would rather tail seer or paco. At least I know they have real money on the line. And not some $10 mickey mouse parlay. You guys must be serious rookies to not see what's going on here. Only thing frog is good at is COPY AND PASTE. I'm done here. Carry on.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

"Had a good night myself, bet some more impulse teasers before kickoff tonight and won all of them"

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    "Had a good night myself, bet some more impulse teasers before kickoff tonight and won all of them"

Hahahaha. I'm not the only one that sees through the bullshit.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Yea ok pal. Your tailing some clown that hasn't proven he ever won shit. On top of it, he is betting $20 a game. Good luck with your tailing pal. I would rather tail seer or paco. At least I know they have real money on the line. And not some $10 mickey mouse parlay. You guys must be serious rookies to not see what's going on here. Only thing frog is good at is COPY AND PASTE. I'm done here. Carry on.
    Thank god "you're done here".... You provide absolutely no value to this thread, doubt you do in any others.

Not that it really matters but.... I didn't "tail" Frog on either of the games I referred to earlier as my parlay killers.

Have a great day trolling the other threads

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

ttrace35: fu.ck off ok? thnx moron.

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Hey all, not the best looking sheet after Day 1, but its mainly because South Carolina torpedoed some parlays I had, but the teasers with South Carolina in them are still alive so we are in good shape.

Had a good night myself, bet some more impulse teasers before kickoff tonight and won all of them, so it was a good night, but all that matters in this thread is how I do on the picks I give you all, so we are down 4.5 units but I think we will be able to recover this weekend.

If you open his spreadsheet into a new window it tells the real story this guy is down $13,000+ lol follow at risk

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anyone who writes up like this has no idea how to win. You can't out-"see" Vegas/offshore books. They see everything you do and 100x more. Use math my friend, it is your only weapon, and only use it to find holes and how to capitalize

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

So I guess after one 1-2 day the judge jury and executioner has already slammed down

I guess we judge posters on how they do in one day

Good to know

And I could care less if you believe me or not that I made some last minute picks at the LVH window, which were:

BYU -13.5/Atlanta Dream -9.5/Utah State -21, which hit

or

BYU -5/South Carolina +0.5/UConn -14/Utah State -14/New Mexico State -0.5/Central Florida -17, which hit (made a thread about this one)

or

UNLV & Minnesota Under 58.5/BYU -6/Kent State -1.5, which hit (made a thread about this one)

But I don't care.

I guess tomorrow when I am at the book I will have to post every teaser I play when I make the bets. Or post pics of betting slips

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

People are mad because you lost on this thread which because of the write ups some guys might of failed every pick hoping to profit. Then after they lose you come back and say oh well and that you won overall because of last second plays. You had to have known there would be backlash after posting that.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Tomorrow if I place any last second bets at the windows I will post them here, and will add them to my spreadsheet depending on how early I can get them in. Will try to get to whatever book I am going to around 7:30am

One thing is that the LVH had the games featuring an FBS team vs. an FCS team on the board, but those aren't posted until the day of those games. So I got some crazy values on those, like Kent State -7, Utah State -21, and New Mexico State -7... I can't post them in this thread because they aren't on the board yet.

mugsey15
    mugsey15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Don't worry about the one's getting mad. Who cares if you made extra plays. You have plenty of plays for people to judge you. Just ignore them.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Quote Originally Posted by jakeloftin2186 View Post
    If you open his spreadsheet into a new window it tells the real story this guy is down $13,000+ lol follow at risk
    LOL. This is classic. He just exposed how he doesnt know how to read a spreadsheet. Net= Win - Loss. This isnt hard bro...this is basic math. Thats a clown comment, bro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cackerman509

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Anyone ever use these? Didn't see them until I was leaving last night so I grabbed one of each

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by shooms79 View Post
    LOL. This is classic. He just exposed how he doesnt know how to read a spreadsheet. Net= Win - Loss. This isnt hard bro...this is basic math. Thats a clown comment, bro.
    Plus a lot of it was when I was in Texas this past summer not even placing bets, and mostly baseball

If you want to see how I am truly doing, read my spreadsheet after July 22(when I got back to Las Vegas)

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Looking at this SUPER MEGA TEASER card, which is a 10 point teaser card... need to hit 6 to get paid out 3:1 and hit 9 to get paid out 6:1, most you can bet is 15 and get 20:1... just by quickly looking at it, here are some games I have an eye on:

Notre Dame -5.5
    West Virginia -14.5
    Ohio +16.5
    Syracuse +11.5
    Iowa State +12.5
    Nevada-Reno +21.5
    Western Michigan +20.5
    Nebraska -9.5
    Toledo +21.5
    Boston College +12.5
    Northern Illinois +20.5
    Florida -18.5
    Wyoming +42.5
    Auburn +13.5
    Hawaii +52.5
    Alabama -3.5
    Rutgers -9.5
    Oklahoma -20.5
    Washington -4.5
    SMU +20.5
    Colorado +4.5
    Louisville -2.5
    Virginia Tech +2.5

Shouldn't be too hard to find some winners in this bunch

cackerman509
    cackerman509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

good luck this weekend, I have been reading your posts for the past few days. Don't listen to the clowns out there, keep it up

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

3 one unit plays tonight, went 2-1, but the two money line bets I had lost, so I am now:

3-3-1 on sides
    0-2-1 on money lines
    0-3 on parlays
    0-0 on teasers

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Results as of September 1

When it came to picking sides, not bad, its the parlays, teasers and money line shots that got me in trouble this week. Going to have to be more careful going forward, but I like what I see on the side bets. Plus I still have 3 open bets on the board this week and if they all hit its a profitable week. Feeling confident about Louisville and Virginia Tech, and if those both hit I hit that 3 team parlay for 12 units.

Also the games I did not make plays on, the 0 unit plays, I went 13-5. Not bad

Sides: 11-9-1 (+5.90 units)
    Money Lines: 1-6-1 (-2.05 units)
    Parlays: 0-4 (-5.00 units)
    Teasers: 0-2 (-4.00 units)

Total: -5.15 units

Unit Breakdown

0 Unit Plays: 13-5 !!!
    1 Unit Plays: 3-4, -1.4 units
    2 Unit Plays: 2-1, +1.8 units
    3 Unit Plays: 3-2-1, +2.4 units
    4 Unit Plays: 2-1, +3.6 units
    5 Unit Plays: 1-1 -0.5 units

Overall Against the Spread: 24-14 (63.1%)

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Where are all the haters at? 24-14 is not bad at all

11-9-1 +5.9 units against the spread on posted plays isn't bad either

Haters?
    Points Awarded:

TheCalculator gave frogsrangers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

I like your work frogs! I'm not tailing yet, but I'm definitely observing!

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Where are all the haters at? 24-14 is not bad at all

11-9-1 +5.9 units against the spread on posted plays isn't bad either

Haters?

Haters? Frog.. Guy is losing money in his own thread. But calls people haters. Anybody tailing all of your plays has lost money, just like you.

Frogs

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Down units and calling out haters. Only at sbr.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

0 unit plays....how much you win off those?

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know you are down units and your sides bets wasnt something that great and you lost one high ML game or something. Hater?

ttrace35

The Seer is the one to tail in ncaaf. Crash and burn this thread. I tried to warn you dumbfukks.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Frogger: I enjoy your writeups. I'm new to the CFB game, I need to absorb as much knowledge as I can. And you seem to have tons, and more importantly, I think you watch the games and keep track of players, coaches, gossip, etc... this is invaluable, as I don't know many gamblers who put in time to do this.

That being said: to everyone else reading this thread, I think Frogger is a fan. A very devout fan, maybe at one time, even a player. So, I'd follow his picks with a grain of salt. (kinda reminds me of goatmilk in NBA).

Frogger breaks so many rule of thumbs in gambling, least of which, are the teasers. He plays way too many games, he doesn't offer at lot of info as a "gambler" such as lines being wrong, explanation of why lines would be wrong, trap games, etc....

Salud and keep up the good work. CFB is a beast, I don't know where to start but your threads have been helping.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    0 unit plays....how much you win off those?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

5 unit play Louisville -14 cashes

Now 12-9-1 +10.9 units on sides

Only -0.15 units overall

If Virginia Tech cashes tomorrow, will be +16.85 overall units in Week 1

I bet the haters will go back into their caves after that

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Dude i never call amyonr out but your pathetic. GloAting and your in red? I did have respect for you with some decent write ups but your pathetic

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Frogs

Why is your sheet so far off from this 12-9-1

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    Dude i never call amyonr out but your pathetic. GloAting and your in red? I did have respect for you with some decent write ups but your pathetic

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

still no proof of any of these mysterious bets.

odd.

First 123456 Last