R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No those late games I was a little unsure of I almost played the ov in Oakland but layed off. Played Oakland -1 instead and they are fukking me letting the Twinkies sh*t all over them. Did just the opposite yesterday I had Oakland rl punched in and changed it to the ov at the last min and got fukked. 3-0 tonight on totals though... Tampa un, Waukee ov, and ov in Eagles/Pats

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Read this entire thread was looking foward to some internet drama, disappointed

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I meant arguing with worthless pieces of $hits like you who have been talking $hit for the last 8 hours in this thread. Lol. Omg... You've been here the whole time haven't you. Do you realize you've been straight trolling for hours and hours and hours. I worked out, got a oil change, went to Target and in that time you've spent every last second in this thread you pathetic fukker. Do you know how sad that is?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I actually kind of feel sorry for you. You gotta get out of this thread... It's consuming your pathetic life.

On a side note you do realize this is wads thread, right? If you don't like it

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I meant arguing with worthless pieces of $hits like you who have been talking $hit for the last 8 hours in this thread. Lol. Omg... You've been here the whole time haven't you. Do you realize you've been straight trolling for hours and hours and hours. I worked out, got a oil change, went to Target and in that time you've spent every last second in this thread you pathetic fukker. Do you know how sad that is?

I bet you did get your oil changed and worked out at the same time.

And Target...LMFAO high roller

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Yah, I should shop at Nordstroms for my cleaning supplies. You're so fukkn stupid it's sad, Donkey. How long you gonna stay in this thread for? Another 8 hours? Lololol. You're fukkn pathetic Bro. You truely are.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Your insults don't hit... They actually make you look stupider if that's even possible

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Yah, I should shop at Nordstroms for my cleaning supplies. You're so fukkn stupid it's sad, Donkey. How long you gonna stay in this thread for? Another 8 hours? Lololol. You're fukkn pathetic Bro. You truely are.

Coming from someone who is averaging 26 posts a day LMAO. You are the definition of pathedic piece of shat. Kind of like your garbage Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    If the guy isn't thrown out at home on that double in the 4th, the game probably goes over. So again, good hit. But putting money on that turd is something I'll never do. Rays -2.5 or something would have been a pretty good value play though, if you're into bets like that.
    what a miserable fuk you are kerry. you can never congratulate others for making a great call. you always have to take pot shots at them, calling them lucky.

i remember tons of your unders being lucky too. a run that would have took it over being barely nailed at the plate..... 5 scoreless innings when just 1 run needed to put it over and many others. but of course you brag they were skill and not luck.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

You dumb fukkers are all in Pwads thread so if you don't like it then leave... Unless of course you like being a troll. Lol.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Crustycumrag checking in from his mummy's basement. So cute.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

bump

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have no clue from baseball but i awear to god i would beat that clown in a challenge picking just unders or overs

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal

First ... 16171819