baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

DREAM ACT: Death of the United States???

lol, always thought this and Gutierrez would stay marginalized as a ridiculous joke...

but I guess if millions of illegals do something over time.... hell, it must be right, right?

The United States is upside down.
    Points Awarded:

CharlesManana gave baskets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

baskets

No matter what the sob story, they're still illegals who are jumping into an already depressed labor market where citizens with families to feed have lost jobs through no fault of their own.
    This is blatantly wrong. This is Obama flipping off unemployed Americans and those who are still patiently waiting in line to come here. He is desperately trying to buy votes any way he can. Any business who hires one of these people over an American citizen is looking to get boycotted big time. I'd like to see these businesses publicly shamed, and with the power of the Internet, that can happen easily.

baskets

I guess crime does pay in California. Your illegal alien parents can break the law for at least 17 years and get their anchor babies amnesty, dream act money for free college and up to $100,000 to help pay a mortgage with the keep your home California program.
    Oh yeah and the State is broke.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I know a man who had to pay $10,000 and wait 3 years for his Brazillian Wife to get her green card. He did things the right way. But if he told her wife to go to Mexico and run across the border she would not have to do any of those steps.

This is a slap in the face to LEGAL immigrants who do things the right way.

And I haven't even mentioned the effect this will have on our labor markets. Flooding the market with millions of new 16-30 year olds when unemployment in the 16-25 age demographic is 25% is a great idea(sarcasm).

With that being said, we are now putting the illegals into a database, so it should be easy to round up and deport them once a real administration gets into power, whenever and whoever that may be.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Fuk illegal aliens. Go try to live in mexico and see what their govt says

baskets

Solid video.

Yet it is based on logic and thought... so I don't know if 50% of Americans would even understand that.

Amazing how the United States has simply been strapping bombs to itself ever since the days of MLK. Will take about another 30 years before it explodes... and everybody will be running around in thongs again and chucking aerial hand-made weapons through the air.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I know of a few illegals that work next door to my place of employment. They work hard and are good people. Easy way for business owner to avoid taxes.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Hire a couple of Mexicans to do some yard work. Come over right away, work hard and get job done in timely manner.

Hire some over weight lazy Americans. Don't come on time, want twice as much and do shitty job that takes twice as long.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I know of a few illegals that work next door to my place of employment. They work hard and are good people. Easy way for business owner to avoid taxes.
    lol, you're a sucker

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Hire a couple of Mexicans to do some yard work. Come over right away, work hard and get job done in timely manner.

Hire some over weight lazy Americans. Don't come on time, want twice as much and do shitty job that takes twice as long.

Recruit millions of illegal Mexicans w/ less than a 3rd education.... get them in the country. Look at Mexico. Watch Mexico replicate itself in Arizona, Cali and Texas.

As long as Emily gets her deck built for half the price... no problem if the country becomes a 3rd world shithole. Sounds great

baskets

"Thousands of young illegal immigrants lined up Wednesday hoping for the right to work legally in America without being deported."

lol, this describes the US to a "T"

liberals who support this shit are slashing their own children's throats... and their grandchildren's.... and giving away university spots to illegals who should be deported... not to mention jobs that should go to citizens, lol.

simply amazing. 30 years ago the US still had it's thinking cap on. amazing how much MLK has destroyed this once great nation.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Emily is all about the downfall of america. Trans gender people are miserable and hate themselves.

Misery loves company hence his/her hope that america collapses

Emily_Haines

I would hire virtually all Mexican immigrants over your typical dumb American.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

emily why do you post on the sbr forum? you don't even bet and you are a losing poker player.

When was the last time you had a winning session in either?

post proof or it never happened

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    emily why do you post on the sbr forum? you don't even bet and you are a losing poker player.

When was the last time you had a winning session in either?

post proof or it never happened
    WTF, don't even bet? Ask Heritage about my betting.

Bad poker player

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

LOL at some random pic of some muppets tourney stack at some random free roll donkament somewhere in Tunica, MS.

No, I mean post your hendonmob.com, bluffrankings, or your pokerjournal app chart.

And don't fuk around. I play full time for a living.

Emily_Haines

LOL at some random pic of some muppets tourney stack at some random free roll donkament somewhere in Tunica, MS.

No, I mean post your hendonmob.com, bluffrankings, or your pokerjournal app chart.

You don't even have $200 to be a pro. Just another shit talking loser with no money. Typical Romney supporter..............stupid as they come.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You don't even have $200 to be a pro. Just another shit talking loser with no money. Typical Romney supporter..............stupid as they come.
    :lmao;

Baskets, stop crying like a bitch.

All you do is cry, cry, and cry...

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    :lmao;

Baskets, stop crying like a bitch.

All you do is cry, cry, and cry...
    Mayan still learning the emoticon system.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Mayan still learning the emoticon system.
    ]lmao) you wanna go??

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Then maybe we should give an immigrant your citizenship and send you to mexico. Its not like you're doing anything you couldn't do anywhere else. I even hear some countries have better internet access. Its win win, just leave the country and never come back.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Then maybe we should give an immigrant your citizenship and send you to mexico. Its not like you're doing anything you couldn't do anywhere else. I even hear some countries have better internet access. Its win win, just leave the country and never come back.
    cool story bro. But I pay taxes in my profession which is a lot more than scum bag employers here do or most illegal aliens do. (federal income tax)

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Ha- their hasn't been a worthwhile option until recently. Now their is a charity option so I will be doing it today.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

I like how you dodged the question just like a typical libtard

baskets

Mayan, sorry bro, but you're basically an indocumentado

you buy into that Old Mexico bullshit and stolen land nonsense.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    ]lmao) you wanna go??
    Nooo sir!

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol a Romney supporter with no money? I believe they call Obama the food stamp president for a reason

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Pros and Cons to this..

It's also been stated that there's NO PROOF what so ever that legalizing illegal immigrants would "steal" jobs in our job market..

Fact is, they are willing to clean the shitters, pick up garbage.. They are willing to move to a middle of nowhere for the job..

Average Americans won't..

But I do agree it is slap on the face for people who take the right steps