Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

What was the earliest age you started gambling and what bring you to this hobby?

How long have you been gambling online betting sports? Do we do it for entertainment, degenerate, pathological player, income, or just plain stupid and love the action lose or win?

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

since my 18th birthday. Do it because of the income and the rush of adrenaline

Balco10

I started at 16 and still at it at 28 years later. Many stories to be told....

Balco10

I started in HS when I was 16 years old. Was playing a round of golf at Poppy Hills with a
    foursome when a friend of mine introduced me his bookie on the 16th tee. Worst decision
    i ever made, but many party memories and hookers abroad. Lost my 10K that my parents
    saved for me plus some...the booking was living large, but included me in all his parties and
    whores. Stopped for 4 years after going into the Marines. Then Met a Gunny who was a complete
    degenerate gambler and introduced me into online gambling. I forget the book, but it was sponsored
    by Jim McMahon.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would say around 14 or so

I like the challenge mainly, the action

Nowadays I do it to mask massive social issues

Hate going outside and dealing with people

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

7 years old. Dog track.

5-6 years old, horses near Chicago. Pat Day is a family friend. Waddyagonndo? Parents other good friends is a professional horse capper. Has 3 satellite dishes and gambles all day at various tracks with inside info.