redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Article I Section 8 of the Constitution

"To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years"

The war we have been fighting is unconstitutional; If only Washington was still here for us.

redsoxfreak91

Article I Section 9
    "No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time."

The Federal Reserve is not a governed by Congress so it does not abide by the constitution. Congress was delegated to print money and regulate expenditures, but in recent years the Reserve has been printing/loaning money with no consequence. This money is our taxes.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

they were smart, weren't they?

say, Redsox, why did they institute slavery and not allow women to vote? can you give us some historical feedback? would like some info

thx

redsoxfreak91

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That is what the Constitution states the president must swear before entering office. Obama has not done everything he can to protect and defend the constitution.

redsoxfreak91

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    they were smart, weren't they?

say, Redsox, why did they institute slavery and not allow women to vote? can you give us some historical feedback? would like some info

thx
    You need to own property to vote. I don't care if your black white woman or man, if you own property you have the opportunity to vote. In todays age most women and blacks do not own property. (Renting is not owning property)

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

and yet, is there perhaps a more intuitive reason why they had it set up at that way?

could it have been genius on their part.... or what were they thinking?

just asking questions

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Better do more research, there buddy.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

If the legislature keeps voting to appropriate new money every 2 years to fund the war, it is fine.

The wars are not unconstitutional.