Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Meanwhile...

Economic Confidence Slips in July, for Second Month in a Row

Gallup's Economic Confidence Index consists of two measures -- one assessing current U.S. economic conditions and the other assessing the nation's economic outlook. Americans were more pessimistic about both current conditions and the economic outlook during July. Fourteen percent of Americans said the economy is excellent or good, while 42% considered it poor, resulting in a -28 current conditions rating.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    look another Obama thread..

Bitches need the us president to tie their shoelaces..
    This quote is a little confusing...

13 of the top 15 welfare states swung left in 2008 and most of them will in 2012 again

We can disagree politically...but the people who want people to tie their shoelaces for them are voting for Obama... again in 2012.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I've seen a few of Obama's commercials air on the networks. They are the lamest "put together" piece of junk I've ever witnessed before. The problem with his commercials... he tries to rip Romney. That's not that way to do it... TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR YOUR PEOPLE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!!! The problem is... he can't!! He has nothing planned!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I've seen a few of Obama's commercials air on the networks. They are the lamest "put together" piece of junk I've ever witnessed before. The problem with his commercials... he tries to rip Romney. That's not that way to do it... TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR YOUR PEOPLE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!!! The problem is... he can't!! He has nothing planned!!!
    When has any candidate in history shown a plan for the people?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I have asked that many times and heard only crickets until one his supporters said in this thread on what would Obama do in the next 4 years to fix the economy? Answer: "To answer your question, he has fixed the economy." The demos are just downright scary at this point. They have no solutions and pretty much admit it. The best they can do is say 'we will do nothing'.

SBR_John
    Wisky

More crickets

Is it true Obama simply has no plan if he's elected???? Has he said how he will work with the new republican congress???? Seriously...anything??

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    More crickets

Is it true Obama simply has no plan if he's elected???? Has he said how he will work with the new republican congress???? Seriously...anything??
    It's very interesting to see the next 3 months until November. I must be the only blind one that walks the streets??? What has Obama done? He is one very lazy president.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

the gop is masters of the attack ads as well as the misleading ones and you say something like this? They do it because it works with a gullible crowd that seems to always suck it up.

Thor4140

It's very interesting to see the next 3 months until November. I must be the only blind one that walks the streets??? What has Obama done? He is one very lazy president.
    Oh brother. It has been explained eight different times in this thread on why nothing he is trying to do is getting done. You are the type of person this country is up against. An unreachable ass hat.

Thor4140

More crickets

It has been explained to you also on why nothing is getting done but u are either to ignorant to listen and read why and learn, or just another unreachable person people are wasting their time with. Again eery job bill he sends to these dirt bags you support gets filibustered and doesn't reach the floor. Fuk man u can't be this thick can ya?

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It has been explained to you also on why nothing is getting done but u are either to ignorant to listen and read why and learn, or just another unreachable person people are wasting their time with. Again eery job bill he sends to these dirt bags you support gets filibustered and doesn't reach the floor. Fuk man u can't be this thick can ya?
    So what you are saying is you expect nothing out of him???

He will do nothing because...I'll get your words "Again eery job bill he sends to these dirt bags you support gets filibustered and doesn't reach the floor."

Do you and democrats in general realize we have a Constitution and he MUST negotiate to overcome a filibuster? Its not something new. Every President since George Washington has had to negotiate a filibuster proof policy.

So are you actually saying for the next four years this president will do nothing if he is elected because he can not negotiate with republicans? I seriously want to know.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Anyone that voted for him or is going to vote for him needs their head examined. If you vote anything but Republican you need to be seen by a Dr. Republican is the only way to be in life. Always will be and always has been, ese.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Tell your republican owner Grover Nordquist to negotiate with the the President...

Apparently, the GOP thinks the debt will go down with just spending cuts..

Thor4140

So what you are saying is you expect nothing out of him???

He will do nothing because...I'll get your words "Again eery job bill he sends to these dirt bags you support gets filibustered and doesn't reach the floor."

Do you and democrats in general realize we have a Constitution and he MUST negotiate to overcome a filibuster? Its not something new. Every President since George Washington has had to negotiate a filibuster proof policy.

So are you actually saying for the next four years this president will do nothing if he is elected because he can not negotiate with republicans? I seriously want to know.
    The health care mandate in the health care bill was a Republican idea. Get it? A republican idea. Now you tell me why they tried to move heaven and earth to vote against it when it was their idea in the first place? How in the word can u negotiate with people like this who couldn't give two diks about the country and only care about being in power? Yes im pretty sure he will do only things he can do without their support. Stop saying he can't negotiate with Republicans. MY god man. He can negotiate with them and when he did they got him to extend those tax breaks and then they turn around and say what a huge spender he is when in fact it is their ideas that cost the most money. So if he does exactly what they want the country goes in a deeper hole because THIS IS WHAT GOT US THERE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! If he does what he wants pouring billions into the infrastructure the country starts to rebound and they look bad and they know it. So the worst off the country the happier these pricks are. Get it now Johnny?

SBR_John
    Wisky

The health care mandate in the health care bill was a Republican idea. Get it? A republican idea. Now you tell me why they tried to move heaven and earth to vote against it when it was their idea in the first place? How in the word can u negotiate with people like this who couldn't give two diks about the country and only care about being in power? Yes im pretty sure he will do only things he can do without their support. Stop saying he can't negotiate with Republicans. MY god man. He can negotiate with them and when he did they got him to extend those tax breaks and then they turn around and say what a huge spender he is when in fact it is their ideas that cost the most money. So if he does exactly what they want the country goes in a deeper hole because THIS IS WHAT GOT US THERE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! If he does what he wants pouring billions into the infrastructure the country starts to rebound and they look bad and they know it. So the worst off the country the happier these pricks are. Get it now Johnny?
    I think I do. You are saying he will do nothing and propose nothing new in a second term and continue to blame the minority party.

Thor4140

I think I do. You are saying he will do nothing and propose nothing new in a second term and continue to blame the minority party.
    He could have the golden plan stamped by 50 thousand economist and it will get filibustered just like the rest. Until he has a plan that makes the top one percent free of all taxes and every regulations off of corporations then yes nothing is gonna get done. Even that idea i just gave ya, a republican idea, i'm pretty sure they would vote for, but not totally sure.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 08-07-12 at 08:51 PM.

Thor4140

Don't be worried Mitt should win this thing. Obama pissed off to many people on the left by actually thinking the right would work with him when he first started. They are not gonna come out again. Mitt has all the big money backing him which also means doom for the opponent. Johnny when Mitt wins and the tax breaks stay without being paid for once again i want to see what you have to say when the debt keeps soaring. Please try not to blame it on Obama. These were not his tax breaks. Johnny i don't like paying taxes either but the bottom line is that when you go to war and spend huge amounts of money without any of it accounted for, you can't give tax breaks also. It is a country killer.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 08-07-12 at 08:42 PM.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Have to agree with John on this one Obama did absolutley nothing but blame Bush for the first three years and then tries to do a couple things?? cmon even if Romney wont be the best president it cant get any worse than Obama so why not try something where there is at least a CHANCE that there will be change, with Obama we have no hope for nothiing more than four more years of the same old.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    Have to agree with John on this one Obama did absolutley nothing but blame Bush for the first three years and then tries to do a couple things?? cmon even if Romney wont be the best president it cant get any worse than Obama so why not try something where there is at least a CHANCE that there will be change, with Obama we have no hope for nothiing more than four more years of the same old.
    Good post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    This quote is a little confusing...

13 of the top 15 welfare states swung left in 2008 and most of them will in 2012 again

We can disagree politically...but the people who want people to tie their shoelaces for them are voting for Obama... again in 2012.
    My wife's g/f is a social worker in Norwalk Ct. I just learned that in front of all food stamp applications, right before you get to the actual meat of the packet where you fill out the financial information to see if you are eligible is a voter registration form.
    I kid you not.

Subliminal message anybody?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm no Obama fan but there is a large percentage of jerkoffs in this country that would rather see him fail and bring this country down to say "I told you so" rather than root for the country to thrive under Obama.

Obama has to work with some of these people as well.....

And oh yeah, he was dealt one of the worst hands ever for an incoming president.

I am a libertarian but the pure Obama haters make me sick......You can disagree with the president, but the non stop whining is part of our problem as a whole.....Too many people standing around bitching and not DOING anything about it

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'm no Obama fan but there is a large percentage of jerkoffs in this country that would rather see him fail and bring this country down to say "I told you so" rather than root for the country to thrive under Obama.
    Wrong, I'd rather see my buddy who is an electrician, who depends on housing starts to put food on his table, get consistent work 10 out of 12 months a year.

If any one of Obama's policies did that, I'd be the first to say, "gee, maybe I was wrong about him"

I wish Obama would prove me wrong, I have friends out of work, I have family members out of work, Obama promised unemployment rates under 8 percent, he lied, he promised us he's cut the deficit, lied again.

Come on Barry, prove me wrong, fulfill one of your promises, just one.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    And once again we have another guy who rather run with sound bites then actually educate himself on why Obama can't get anything done.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Wrong, I'd rather see my buddy who is an electrician, who depends on housing starts to put food on his table, get consistent work 10 out of 12 months a year.

If any one of Obama's policies did that, I'd be the first to say, "gee, maybe I was wrong about him"

I wish Obama would prove me wrong, I have friends out of work, I have family members out of work, Obama promised unemployment rates under 8 percent, he lied, he promised us he's cut the deficit, lied again.

And once again we have another guy who rather run with sound bites then actually educate himself on why Obama can't get anything done.

stevenash

Obama can't get anything done because he's inept.

Thor4140

Obama has to work with some of these people as well.....

And oh yeah, he was dealt one of the worst hands ever for an incoming president.

I am a libertarian but the pure Obama haters make me sick......You can disagree with the president, but the non stop whining is part of our problem as a whole.....Too many people standing around bitching and not DOING anything about it
    You are basically where i am at. You start feeling bad for the guy when a bunch of conniving jerkoffs somehow can brainwash decent people into believing anything they want. It would be nice to see this guy Gary Johnson get on the debates. I don't like everything he says but i like a lot of it.

Thor4140

Obama can't get anything done because he's inept.
    Of course, u are blinded by stupidity and hate. What else can i expect from you?

stevenash

That would be Reagan. Carter left him a bigger mess.

stevenash

Of course u are blinded by stupidity and hate. What else can i expect from you?
    Get off the Obama kool-aid.
    What has he done in four years besides blame Bush for three of them.

And I'm stupid, pot, meet kettle.
    Go back to the RX dude, go have a circle jerk with that Alaska guy

SBR_John
    Wisky

Its sad and bizarre that this president and his supporters expect absolutely zero out of a 2nd term. At least Thor finally admitted it. I say give him a 2nd term and let him play lame duck while the conservatives swarm into power in the mid terms. He can't come up with any compromises so let the filibusters run the clock out on him.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Obama hasn't compromised??

All I see is spending cuts(no defense) and no tax hikes..

Who's the one not compromising??

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I said that there are some ignorant people out there, I didn't say sbr poster "stevenash".......so not "wrong"

Every politician "lies" to get elected.....Why do people single out Obama for this?

He hasn't done shit, but my opinion is that he's been in a really shitty situation.....No excuses but our problems are soo much deeper than just "Obama"......So many people are way too short-sighted it's really pathetic

Regardless, I will keep on enjoying life and will root for this country to make a comeback under whoever gets elected.....If everyone had this attitude it would go a long way
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 08-08-12 at 12:45 AM.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Pull up the scanner app on your iphone and find chicago. Have a good listen to it. chicago banned guns so only the criminals have them. Chicago leads the world in gun crimes yet guns are illegal there,

Obama and rahm emmanuel should be proud. They come from and run the most violent city in the world and they are worried about chick fil a

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

[QUOTE=SBR_John;15575052]Please correct me if my facts are off. How much was the failed stimulus? How much went to failing green tech companies/obama supporters??[/QUO

Green Tech was pure failure!

stevenash

Obama: 'I'm not the president of black America'

President Obama addresses the criticism that he hasn't done enough for the black community in an interview with Black Enterprise magazine:

How do you respond to criticism that your administration hasn’t done enough to support black businesses?
    My general view has been consistent throughout, which is that I want all businesses to succeed. I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. I’m the president of the United States of America, but the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody. So, I’ll put my track record up against anybody in terms of us putting in place broad-based programs that ultimately had a huge benefit for African American businesses.

The resurrected financial services industry hasn’t stepped up in terms of providing adequate capital to small- and minority-owned businesses.

There is no doubt that American taxpayers stepped in and pulled the banking industry out of the fire. It was controversial. It was messy. Ultimately it was the right thing to do for the economy. But it is true that once banks got back on their feet they haven’t been as aggressive in lending to small and medium-sized businesses as we would like. And I’ve had conversations with the major banks about this issue. What they will say is that some of the additional regulations have impeded some of their capacity to lend. We don’t see major evidence of that.

First 1234 Last