Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Ryan Bader +265

Very surprised the line is this high. I think Machida is a better overall fighter but Bader is no joke on the ground. Might be the 2nd best light heavyweight in the UFC.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Very surprised the line is this high. I think Machida is a better overall fighter but Bader is no joke on the ground. Might be the 2nd best light heavyweight in the UFC.
    Name:  lolwut.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  70.7 KB

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

You disagree? Then name us one guy better than darth bader and forrest griffin?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Ummm, The American Psycho, obviously.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    You disagree? Then name us one guy better than darth bader and forrest griffin?
    The answer is Anthony Perosh

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Dragon weighing in at 201 and looking rather smallish...

Bader will weight fukkin 25 more pounds than Machida tomorrow.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Machida is going to pick Bader apart on his feet. This fight wont be on the ground sorry pal

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

This is true. That being said -- I think Bader's "cell-tech loaded" physique is going to go against him tomorrow. Guys on "Cell-tech" become "pumped" more easily during the fight when throwing punches and having the arms up. Because of this, his striking is going to slow down as the fight goes on. His only hope is to clinch and then use his weight to dominate Machida and score a takedown. The problem there is, Machida is a master at TDD. My biggest concern that I stated in another thread is -- Machida looked a bit under the weather. The dark circles under his eyes didn't inspire confidence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baders only chance is lay and pray. Machida won't let that happen.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

2nd best Light heavyweifght in ufc?!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I don't see Bader as a "slow" light heavyweight and if he can time his standup assaults correctly, I see him dominating a clinch game up against the fence. Just how I see it.

Machida should win, but I'm not paying -350 for him. I think Bader's odds should be more around +200.

Bol

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

GTFO

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

might take a shot thx

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

If Bader can lay and pray like Sonnen.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Not a fan of the juice on Machida here. Machida hasn't fought since December when Bones Jones dropped him like a sack of shit. Then before that, he head kick KO'd a senior citizen (who hasn't?), before that he Looked like ass and lost an uninspiring fight against Rampage. Before that he lost to Shogun twice (yeah I know, but Shogun should have won the first). Lyoto hasn't looked dangerous since the Rashad fight. Bader could make this a boring clinch fight and mix in some takedowns and win. I think everyone agrees that if Bader stays on the outside, he will get picked apart. I just need to see an impressive fight from Machida before I believe this guy is a 3.5:1 fav over anyone in the division. Right now, LHW may be the weakest division in the UFC. Bones has basically cleared the division out.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Baders only chance is lay and pray. Machida won't let that happen.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET Aug 04 MU [2403] RYAN BADER +265 (RYAN BADER vrs LYOTO MACHIDA) 175.00 SBR / 463.75 SBR 1

Free Play here.

The only way Bader takes Machida down is if as Machida moves in with his punches Bader takes him down. Baders double leg and Machida's footwork wont allow that. Machida should pick him apart.

Real life Money
    .5u Machida by KO +200

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Don't see how Bader has any chance if Evans got outclassed

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Bader is not a good pick but the value is on his side with those odds being offered.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

"Lyoto Machida willing to drop to middleweight 'if Dana White makes a good fight"

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/3/321...t-ufc-mma-news

Since Machida won't fight Silva its time for them to switch weight classes. Only real interesting fights left for Silva at middleweight are GSP and Weidman, and if they don't happen let Silva move to LHW to fight guys like Rua and Jones. Then Machida moves to middlewight and we get fresh tilte fights there if Machida can pull off a run against guys like Sonnen, Belfort, Franklin, Wiedman etc

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Might as well wait for a tornado to come by and throw your cash up in the air. Stupid thread.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    This is true. That being said -- I think Bader's "cell-tech loaded" physique is going to go against him tomorrow. Guys on "Cell-tech" become "pumped" more easily during the fight when throwing punches and having the arms up. Because of this, his striking is going to slow down as the fight goes on. His only hope is to clinch and then use his weight to dominate Machida and score a takedown. The problem there is, Machida is a master at TDD. My biggest concern that I stated in another thread is -- Machida looked a bit under the weather. The dark circles under his eyes didn't inspire confidence.
    Stupid post. Machida looked under the weather because he weighed 201? Silly. Machida is a small LHW and has talked about moving to MW. Maybe you should spend sometime actually watching fighter interviews instead of pulling your pud and playing Call of Duty.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Might as well wait for a tornado to come by and throw your cash up in the air. Stupid thread.
    LOL. Snow storms are more FUN!

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by El Niño View Post
    Not a fan of the juice on Machida here. Machida hasn't fought since December when Bones Jones dropped him like a sack of shit. Then before that, he head kick KO'd a senior citizen (who hasn't?), before that he Looked like ass and lost an uninspiring fight against Rampage. Before that he lost to Shogun twice (yeah I know, but Shogun should have won the first). Lyoto hasn't looked dangerous since the Rashad fight. Bader could make this a boring clinch fight and mix in some takedowns and win. I think everyone agrees that if Bader stays on the outside, he will get picked apart. I just need to see an impressive fight from Machida before I believe this guy is a 3.5:1 fav over anyone in the division. Right now, LHW may be the weakest division in the UFC. Bones has basically cleared the division out.
    Great post! I think Machida is awesome but Bader is also really good. Take the Tito loss away and this guys only loss is against Bones. My point is +265 is great odds. I think Machida will win but Bader has a great shot.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by El Niño View Post
    Awesome post. Machida got caught against one of the greatest LHW's ever, "lost" to Rampage, and lost to Jon Jones, who's of course not that good, so he shouldn't be a big favorite over a guy who was losing to Jardine before he caught him, looked pathetic against Jones and lost to a guy who last won when my grandmother was still hooking. I'm all over Bader now. You convinced me.

rocky16

Great post! I think Machida is awesome but Bader is also really good. Take the Tito loss away and this guys only loss is against Bones. My point is +265 is great odds. I think Machida will win but Bader has a great shot.
    Dude, Bader is not that good. What the hell are you talking about? Haha.

Sledge187

He is 7-2 in the UFC. You realize that right? Machida is 9-3 in the UFC including 1-3 in his last 4 fights. They are both really good fighters but if you believe Bader is not good then please tell us why.

Crassus

Take away Machida's loss to Rampage and he's only lost to Shogun and Jones...

Also Ryan Bader wouldn't have KO'ed Randy.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Take away Machida's loss to Rampage and he's only lost to Shogun and Jones...

Also Ryan Bader wouldn't have KO'ed Randy.
    This is a really stupid post. Your an idiot. Machida did beat Rampage but to say Bader couldn't KO Randy is just stupid. Machida has not beaten anyone under the age of 45 since October of 2009.

Crassus

This is a really stupid post. Your an idiot. Machida did beat Rampage but to say Bader couldn't KO Randy is just stupid. Machida has not beaten anyone under the age of 45 since October of 2009.
    Yeah. I'm the idiot.

Pray tell, who HAS Ryan Bader knocked out? Oh...Keith Jardine and Jason Brilz. Guy's got dynamite in his hands FO SHO!

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

i agree, Bader has a shot here, the line should be closer

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    i agree, Bader has a shot here, the line should be closer
    This was my point from the beginning. Thank You Pabinator. I'm not saying Bader is the greatest fighter ever but I'm saying he has a really good shot here.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid post. Machida looked under the weather because he weighed 201? Silly. Machida is a small LHW and has talked about moving to MW. Maybe you should spend sometime actually watching fighter interviews instead of pulling your pud and playing Call of Duty.
    Awesome post. Machida got caught against one of the greatest LHW's ever, "lost" to Rampage, and lost to Jon Jones, who's of course not that good, so he shouldn't be a big favorite over a guy who was losing to Jardine before he caught him, looked pathetic against Jones and lost to a guy who last won when my grandmother was still hooking. I'm all over Bader now. You convinced me.

Dude, why do you guys act like little kids, talking shit to one another about irrelevant nonsense. How about you retards offer some insight, or perhaps something thought provoking, instead of acting like two douche bags arguing over their last piece of crack rock.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    [/B][/U]

Dude, why do you guys act like little kids, talking shit to one another about irrelevant nonsense. How about you retards offer some insight, or perhaps something thought provoking, instead of acting like two douche bags arguing over their last piece of crack rock.

You are a nobody so no one cares about you. I would put +335 that you would get hit by a car tomorrow. Get lost kid.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

You are a nobody so no one cares about you. I would put +335 that you would get hit by a car tomorrow. Get lost kid.
    wtf lmfao this shit cracked me up

12 Last