Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

F*** You James Loney Thread

Thanks for ruining my runline, you rooster-head.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Lots of time left

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-3 need a 2 run homer.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rays--j...160539207.html
    Rays, James Loney agree to one-year deal
    23 minutes ago. 12-3-12
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Here amid rumors they will consider offers for their best starting pitchers, the Tampa Bay Rays late Sunday night agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent first baseman James Loney, Yahoo! Sports has learned.
    The budget-conscious Rays will pay Loney $2 million for 2013. He can earn another $1 million in incentive bonuses.
    James Loney struggled last season with the Red Sox and Dodgers. (Getty Images)
    Loney had his worst offensive season in 2012, when he batted .249 with only six home runs for the Los Angeles Dodgers and Boston Red Sox. He struggled particularly against left-handed pitching.
    Loney continues to be adept defensively, however, and in that sense will be an upgrade at first base over Carlos Pena.
    This will be considered a minor move for the Rays if they succeed in turning David Price, James Shields or Jeremy Hellickson into the offensive production they need. The Rays are demanding more in return than they received for Matt Garza, traded two winters ago to the Chicago Cubs, according to rival general managers.
    Early reports out of the winter meetings suggested the Washington Nationals and Rays could find common ground for a trade, particularly if the Nationals sign Adam LaRoche, making Michael Morse expendable. ESPN.com reported the Nats were considering dealing second baseman Danny Espinosa and Morse to the Rays for a pitcher, though a later report shot that down. Second base and corner outfield are areas of need for the Rays.
    Better than half the league seeks starting pitching, including the often aggressive Texas Rangers, so the Rays wouldn't have to go far to find interested parties.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i can still remember this idiot dropping a routine flyball cause he forgot to wear sunglasses during a day game at dodgers stadium.

a run scored on the play and cost them the game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I thought last year sealed his fate as a minor leaguer. Turns out Tampa loves minor league offensive talent. See: Sean Rodriguez

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Wtf???