frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

LMAO at Team USA basketball

This Tunisia team would be beaten by most college teams, yet they lead USA with more than half of the 1st quarter gone by

Unacceptable

They would not beat the dream team

Its what happens when a bunch of selfish me first egos play on the same team, like Kome Bryant and LeGarbage Shames

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much did you lose on the 1st qtr bet?

Haven't the USA came out slow pretty much every 1st qtr they've played?

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Tunsinia ml here. Gl

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Davis not having 15+ minutes of PT by now is embarrassing.

I know HS AAU teams that would probably beat this Tunisia team.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

These guys just wanna win the game bro
    They dont care about a fukkin spread, blowout, dominate performance, total etc...
    They just lay back and chill playin half ass ball and then maybe 4th Q decide to ramp it up. Wait till then to bet if anything.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Davis not having 15+ minutes of PT by now is embarrassing.

I know HS AAU teams that would probably beat this Tunisia team.
    Those HS teams are equivalent of the dream team minus all the skill/size/experience.

They would not even qualify for the Olympics playing in the African group.
    One on one ghetto ball works great in HS not internationally.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

LMAO at this thread posted 5 minutes after tipoff.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Those HS teams are equivalent of the dream team minus all the skill/size/experience.

They would not even qualify for the Olympics playing in the African group.
    One on one ghetto ball works great in HS not internationally.
    I would love to see the Oakland Soldiers play against this Tunisia team.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

110-63

Sweet thread dude

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    110-63

Sweet thread dude
    They still didn't even come close to covering the spread.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    They still didn't even come close to covering the spread.
    You think they care about that at all? What's the difference between a 47 and 53 point win to them?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

How would you play if you were 53 point favorites? I highly doubt you would give 100% effort and risk injury in a meaningless game

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO????

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

I would love to see the Oakland Soldiers play against this Tunisia team.
    id like to see them play against germany or france under 18 teams they get smoked by 20+

these are olympic athletes whether you think they suck or not you really should give them some type of credit for being there how many countries have teams that didnt make it there.

these european countries can ball, look how many come over here and play well and even dominate in the nba against the best players in the world. these europeans are more fundamentally sound 18 and under then the usa. the things that makes the usa as good as they are is the speed and athleticism but dont compare some high school kids to olympic athletes. thats like comparing sbr posters against wnba stars. ( and that has happened here and posters actually thought they could beat them)

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    This Tunisia team would be beaten by most college teams, yet they lead USA with more than half of the 1st quarter gone by

Unacceptable

They would not beat the dream team

Its what happens when a bunch of selfish me first egos play on the same team, like Kome Bryant and LeGarbage Shames
    You're clueless. I bet you weren't even old enough to see the Dream Team back in 92 kid.

47 points isn't enough? You forget this team is missing some really good players due to injury.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    You're clueless. I bet you weren't even old enough to see the Dream Team back in 92 kid.

47 points isn't enough? You forget this team is missing some really good players due to injury.
    i think hes referring to the i dont feel like playing my hardest attitude they showed outta the gate.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    id like to see them play against germany or france under 18 teams they get smoked by 20+

these are olympic athletes whether you think they suck or not you really should give them some type of credit for being there how many countries have teams that didnt make it there.

these european countries can ball, look how many come over here and play well and even dominate in the nba against the best players in the world. these europeans are more fundamentally sound 18 and under then the usa. the things that makes the usa as good as they are is the speed and athleticism but dont compare some high school kids to olympic athletes. thats like comparing sbr posters against wnba stars. ( and that has happened here and posters actually thought they could beat them)
    lol I don't know about getting smoked. Australia sent a team (the team was sponsored by the Government) to the Adidas 64 last week and they lost in the round of 32 to a crazy athletic team with weak coaching. The athleticism in 17 and under type of games is hard to overcome at times now matter how good of a coach you have.

The kids on the Soldiers and other aau teams of the same ilk have so much more talent and skill but they are put with garbage coaches who do not know how to coach basketball teams. AAU is all about just putting kids out their to showcase their talent (not that I agree with this).
    AAU teams with good coaches will often beat teams they have no business beating (3 di major type of prospects vs 1 major type and 1 mid major type). I watched a game last week where a team was down by 15 and went to a full court trap and they cut the entire lead and were tied in like 4 minutes because the opposing coach was so terrible, while a good coach would have had his team getting layups after 1 or 2 timeouts.

ChalkyDog

My post had nothing to do with France or anyone other than Tunisia. That said, I do believe the Soldiers would make a game of it. They are an insanely talented group of players, some solid NBA prospects. Aaron Gordon for one would be the most athletic person on the floor if this game happened.

I have no question they would get smoked by any other team in the Olympics. But this Tunisia team wouldn't be one of them.

I do believe the majority of High D1 college teams would and could beat this Tunisia team.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    lol I don't know about getting smoked. Australia sent a team (the team was sponsored by the Government) to the Adidas 64 last week and they lost in the round of 32 to a crazy athletic team with weak coaching. The athleticism in 17 and under type of games is hard to overcome at times now matter how good of a coach you have.

The kids on the Soldiers and other aau teams of the same ilk have so much more talent and skill but they are put with garbage coaches who do not know how to coach basketball teams. AAU is all about just putting kids out their to showcase their talent (not that I agree with this).
    AAU teams with good coaches will often beat teams they have no business beating (3 di major type of prospects vs 1 major type and 1 mid major type). I watched a game last week where a team was down by 15 and went to a full court trap and they cut the entire lead and were tied in like 4 minutes because the opposing coach was so terrible, while a good coach would have had his team getting layups after 1 or 2 timeouts.
    i wont disagree with you, because i agree with what you are saying for the most part. from what i have read there are many 16-18 year old kids playing professionally over in some of the european countries. my point was to the poster i quoted was these are OLYMPIANS dont say that they would lose to an aau team because in all honesty these aau teams would put on a worse performance against the usa team than tunasia did today for the simple fact these teams are mostly 15-17 year old kids who would get worn down and beat up by all of these olympic teams

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

My post had nothing to do with France or anyone other than Tunisia. That said, I do believe the Soldiers would make a game of it. They are an insanely talented group of players, some solid NBA prospects. Aaron Gordon for one would be the most athletic person on the floor if this game happened.

I have no question they would get smoked by any other team in the Olympics. But this Tunisia team wouldn't be one of them.

I do believe the majority of High D1 college teams would and could beat this Tunisia team.
    this last statement is very true but a bunch of 16 or 17 year old kids i dont think they would beat this tunisia team

ChalkyDog

this last statement is very true but a bunch of 16 or 17 year old kids i dont think they would beat this terrible tunisia team
    Those kids turned 18, and ended up being the best team in the nation. Kentucky is the highest of the high D1's last year. A lot of those kids weren't so far removed from that AAU squad.

The Soldiers are a Kentucky like program. There are a bunch others - but those guys stand out. Hell, Andrew Wiggins might be the best damn player in H.S. and he is only a junior. This guy is painfully similar to Bron freakish athleticism. Wiggins doesn't play for the soldiers though.

I think if you put together an American H.S. dream team, i.e. the Burger Boys, they would beat this Tunisia team as well.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Those kids turned 18, and ended up being the best team in the nation. Kentucky is the highest of the high D1's last year. A lot of those kids weren't so far removed from that AAU squad.

The Soldiers are a Kentucky like program. There are a bunch others - but those guys stand out. Hell, Andrew Wiggins might be the best damn player in H.S. and he is only a junior. This guy is painfully similar to Bron freakish athleticism. Wiggins doesn't play for the soldiers though.

I think if you put together an American H.S. dream team, i.e. the Burger Boys, they would beat this Tunisia team as well.
    yes if you put 12 high d1 prospects on 1 team they would beat them. but these aau teams dont have all major d1 prospects.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i think hes referring to the i dont feel like playing my hardest attitude they showed outta the gate.
    to be fair it's pretty reasonable for them to not play their very "hardest" in a game that they win probably something like 99.9% of the time. preserve energy and minimize risk of injury for the games that matter. it's not like they weren't trying to win. they won by 47, they're fine

ChalkyDog

yes if you put 12 high d1 prospects on 1 team they would beat them. but these aau teams dont have all major d1 prospects.
    No, but I would imagine the team I specifically said, has high major d1 prospects coming off the bench.

PF- Aaron Gordon - UW, Zona, UK - 4th overall
    SG - Jabari Bird - CAL, UW, Zona - 11th overall
    G - Tyree/Tyrell Robinson - Indiana, Texas, OU -
    G/F - Stanley Johnson - Zona, UF, UCLA - 27th overall

Aaron Gordon is literally the next coming of Blake Griffin.

That is only one team. Houston Hoops, CIA Bounce - all loaded.

This isn't most AAU teams, but the type of talent accumulated by these high D1 feeder programs would absolutely have a game of Tunisia.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

50 point win with Bryant playing only 9 min

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

How is anyone interested in this Olympic sport? It's fixed! We should have our collegiate players in the game, not the drama queen NBA stars!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    How is anyone interested in this Olympic sport? It's fixed! We should have our collegiate players in the game, not the drama queen NBA stars!
    college basketball players would get shit on by the likes of argentina france and spain. no chance guy.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Everyone should play the best they have.. Which is why the US is winning in medals right now.