DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Attached Images  

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Well, if you idolize the rich, you will like Mitt, the Mormon Moron.

The only way Mitt will be successful (if elected) is if he surrounds himself with good people like he did at Bain.

Seriously, do you think this guy can get by on his own merit? If he can't pick good people, we are FUBAR!
    Our biggest ally call him Mitt the Twit, you want to be associated with that? I don't!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Well, if you idolize the rich, you will like Mitt
    ridiculous

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Democrat -150 to win election

DwightShrute

Republicans +140 to win election

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Democrat -150 to win election
    107328189-1 2/2/12 5:37am $100.00 $180.00 Pending 2/2/12 8:00am Politics Other Sports 1002 Field wins 2012 election +180.00* vs Barack Obama wins 2012 election

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

The US is screwed -500 either way.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Cant picture Romney as president. Someone somewhere won't let it happen.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Cant picture Romney as president. Someone somewhere won't let it happen.
    He's the front runner now.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

In a poll ocnducted by Faux News, Mit Romney currently leads 100-0. Obama has no chance.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    107328189-1 2/2/12 5:37am $100.00 $180.00 Pending 2/2/12 8:00am Politics Other Sports 1002 Field wins 2012 election +180.00* <SMALL style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">vs</SMALL> Barack Obama wins 2012 election
    Losing Bet- LOCK!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i hate both obama and romeny but people are forgetting the fact that he was hand picked in 2008 to become the potus. what makes some of you think he'll lose in this election? i know many of you do not want to hear this but i guarantee obama wins this election...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Obama will get 97% of the black vote and 99% of the 50 million on food stamps. Almost impossible for him to lose unless he losses his teleprompter and throws a few more 'you didnt build your business" comments.

However, the conservatives will likely take the senate to go along with the house effectively making Obama a lame duck. There will be no more trillion dollar stimulus to Obama supporters type programs. I doubt there will be any new taxes. It will be 4 years of fighting over continuing resolutions to raise the debt limit.

rkelly110

I would say 97% of the ones that do vote again, I don't see the numbers he had before. He really hasn't done
    much for them. The welfare, food stamp, SSi have been in place way before he got there. The increase in
    people going into those programs="it's the economy dummy".

So, I guess in the extreme right view, it would be every man for himself. If they can't support themselves,
    fck 'em. A little bit of thought process will tell you not to do that, unless you live in Costa Rica.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

wait till they unleash the anti-Mormon pacs commercials
    remember LBJ ran the Little girl with the mushroom cloud in her eye one night
    and that cost goldwater (who by they way wouldn't be welcome in what the Jebus freak republican party has become) any chance at the election
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I see the "fukk the usa, we won't work with the president" comments are already starting......And the neo clowns complain about Obama not being an "uniter".

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

So a four year lame duck? If we lose then fukk it we're still not going to work with you. Yeah that ought to help the US citizens out.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

So, I guess in the extreme right view, it would be every man for himself. If they can't support themselves,
    fck 'em. A little bit of thought process will tell you not to do that, unless you live in Costa Rica.
    I don't care which part of the two-party paradigm you pin me on, but I like to consider myself a voluntarist. That is, that human interaction should be voluntary. I am FOR helping people and do so personally, but I am AGAINST stealing from others to do it. Since every government action is essentially an act of force and violence, I believe that government, at its base, is morally wrong.

CrazyCarl

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    So a four year lame duck? If we lose then fukk it we're still not going to work with you. Yeah that ought to help the US citizens out.
    Work with him to what? Start more wars, take away more rights, and spend more taxpayer money? I'd rather have some more partianship, please. Look at the Patriot Act, the extension of it, the NDAA of 2012, the drones, the Iraq war, the Iran sanctions, SOPA/PIPA, the list goes on and on.. all of that is the result of our lovely politicians "working together". I'd much rather them do nothing at all.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    I don't care which part of the two-party paradigm you pin me on, but I like to consider myself a voluntarist. That is, that human interaction should be voluntary. I am FOR helping people and do so personally, but I am AGAINST stealing from others to do it. Since every government action is essentially an act of force and violence, I believe that government, at its base, is morally wrong.
    So what do you think our taxes should do? You pay taxes, you should get something out of it.
    I'm not for people getting something they didn't pay for. Be it the welfare who've never worked or us giving money to
    other nations who haven't given something back.

So where would the voluntary organizations get their money? From donors in this economy? The govt would have to
    step in and make it mandatory for you to donate.

Govt at its base has a good agenda, somewhere along the line, due to smart book keepers and lawyers, does
    things go awry.

CrazyCarl

So what do you think our taxes should do? You pay taxes, you should get something out of it.
    I'm not for people getting something they didn't pay for. Be it the welfare who've never worked or us giving money to
    other nations who haven't given something back.

So where would the voluntary organizations get their money? From donors in this economy? The govt would have to
    step in and make it mandatory for you to donate.

Govt at its base has a good agenda, somewhere along the line, due to smart book keepers and lawyers, does
    things go awry.
    You make the assumption that I favor taxes. If I don't want the government to do anything, what makes you think I want taxes?

"This economy" is caused by the government.

Government does not have a good agenda. Our government is a democracy of the 51%, making things their way, by force, even if someone else disagrees with them, which is morally wrong. Even if YOU think that it's for the greater good, it's not right to force them to do what YOU say instead, just because you're the 51%.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

The United states is not a democracy. It is a representative republic.